Chapter 11

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Yongguk's POV:

Scrap him!? What!? I have spent about a year trying to build this robot but turns out she doesn't like him. Aishh i shouldn't of made it but he's staying now.

"Yongguk-hyung..." the robot peeks from the corner of the kitchen with his head hung low.

"Yeh?" i looked at him feeling bad.

"Yongguk-hyung you should scrap me i don't think (your name) noona likes me very much." he said very dissapointed.

"No! I will not scrap you! My little robot bunny it takes patient just wait ok?" I gave him a smile.

"Ok hyung." he said as he walked away.

------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I thought my present was going to be an amazing one for waiting for so long but it turns out to be something not useful and annoying. But i guess the best i could do is try to love this robot since Yongguk oppa spent so much time on him. i walked out of my room to find the little robot guy sitting by the stairs.

"Noona~" he looked up at me with puppy like eyes.

I walked past him and completely ignored him, "Yongguk oppa where are you?"

"In the kitchen!" i walked into the kitchen to find him cooking pasta.

"Smells good!" i said with a smile trying to light up the mood.

"I guess..."

"Oppa you don't have to scrap him..."

"Wasn't planning on doing it." i could tell he was mad.

"Oppa mianhe~ i didn't mean to say what i said earlier." i looked at him with appologetic eyes.

"Hm. It's fine."

"Oppa are you mad?" i asked not trying to make things any worst than they already are.

"No. But please try to get a long with the robot and please give him a proper name!" he looks at me.

"Ok oppa." I walked back to the stairs where i last saw him but he wasn't there.

"Yah~ where are you robot!?" i said looking for him all over the house.

Where did that thing go!? i looked under the bed, nothing. i looked for him in the attick, nothing. i looked pretty much ALL OVER the whole house but he was no where to be found. I walked back to the kitchen to ask Yongguk oppa if he's seen the little guy and i found him sitting on the chair by the counter staring at the cherry tomatoes.

"Yah~ cherry tomatoes... Naekoya!" he said with a cute voice. I walked up to him and sat next to him.

"What are you doing?" i looked at him weirdly.

"Talking to the cherry tomatoes!" as he looked at me innocently.

"Uh- you know they won't respond to you right?" still looking at him weirdly.

"Oh." as he scratched his head.

"Why were you talking to the cherry tomatoes anyways?" i asked.

"I wanted noona to like me so i asked cherry tomatoes." as he blinks at me.

"Wow you're dumb." i said walking away. I turned to look at him and he had his head hung low again.

"Cherry Tomatoes... Naekoya!!!!!" i heard him scream i turned around and saw him gobbling up the cherry tomatoes... cute.

"Knock Knock!" i hear someone scream from the living room. i walked to the living room to check out who it was and I wasn't surprised that the rest of the boys would be here.

"Himachannie oppa!" i jumped up to him.

he chuckles as he fell over, "Saengil chukha hamnida (your name)!" as he handed me a present.

"Oh kamsamanida!" i said taking the present from him. i looked up to see the robot standing by the kitchen door.

"Aigoo~ who's this cute boy!?" Himchan looks at me as he winked at me.