Chapter 15

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I waited...I waited for the impact of the car to hit against my frail body but instead I felt a set of arms wrap around me.

"N-Noona?" the person sounded worried. 

I slowly opened my eyes to find the robot was the one that saved me. I didn't know how to react, "Y-You!" i stood up a little embarrassed by the little contact we just had.

"Noona are you okay?" he asked looking really worried.

I looked at him, just stared at him, then i noticed a little bit of sparking happening on his arm, "Yeah i'm fine but-" i didn't want to look at his eyes since i knew it was my fault that his arm got broken, "You're not..." i slowly trailed off.

He looked at me like he was confused like he didn't know what was going on as if, I was the only one that mattered to him right now I didn't know what to say but sorry, "Mianhe~" i said appologizing.

"For what noona?" this boy is really clueless! Oh wait duh he's a robot he can't feel anything!

"Your arm...It's broken...because of me..." I touched his arm to show him that it was all my doing.

He looks down at his arm then realized that it was broken then he smiles why would you smile at a time like this, "It's okay noona...as long as you're okay i'm happy!" that made my heart skip a bit.

It's my fault his arm is broken he shouldn't of saved me i'm always mean to him, "Yah~ why are you always so nice to me when i'm always mean to you!?" i was starting to get frustrated because this boy is too kind to me and well, i wanted to scrap him since the beginning.

"Because noona I'm your ideal boyfriend!" i looked up at him he was smiling like he was proud!

"WHAT!?" my eyes were bulging out. Ideal boyfriend since when!?

"Yeah noona that's why Yongguk hyung made me he said that I will be your ideal boyfriend." He goes on explaining with this wide smile on his face, this boy he's always happy.

He saved me because he was my ideal boyfriend, "I-is that why you saved me?" i asked a dumb question.

"Yeah noona." was all he said

He's my ideal boyfriend sure but it's just a part of his program...right? "Is that...a part of your... program?"

"Yeah noona." he said once again.

I was a little dissapointed but i tried not to show it, "Oh, well, we should bring you back home then so Yongguk oppa can fix you!" I suggested with a smile and started dragging him back to the house.

He paused for a second, "Noona I thought you wanted me scrapped?" he looks at me with a very clueless confused face.

I smiled at his stupidity, "Well, I changed my mind about that I want you by my side at all times now so you can protect me!"

"Kamsamnida noona!" he said happily and once again i felt an attack the little space between us gone just like that...again!

"Yah~don't hug me!" i said pushing him away. I don't think he realized but i was blushing like mad.