Chapter 7

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV

Throughout the whole school day i have been distracted just waiting until school was over. Time seems to slow down a lot when you're anticipating for something after school. It feels like i'm about to explode anytime now and leave this place! I have been too distracted the whole day that i don't even know wha'ts going in class right now. C'mon bell c'mon! i want to leave! School, time, being unpatient why are you being so cruel to me!? i looked at the clock to see how long i've been waiting and it felt like the clock didn't even move one bit. Aughh let me leave! i screamed in my head.

"Okay class for today we're going to be watching a movie." the teacher announced in a monotone voice.

"yayy!" the whole class said with so much sarcasm.

I swear this teacher hates us or something as i see them roll there eyes at the class.  I didn't pay much attention to the movie at all like i said i was D-I-S-T-R-A-C-T-E-D! wow i could be a cheerleader i just spelled distracted i said as i joked with myself. I again looked at the clock hoping and praying that it was almost time to go. I slowly turned my head to where the clock was and we only had about 5 minutes of class left! YESSS as i screamed in my head smiling like crazy.  As 5 minutes pass by which seemed like years that have passed the bell finally rang.  i jumped out of my seat and i was the first one out of the class.  As i was rushing to leave someone called out to me.

"Yah~ (your name)!" the person screamed out from behind me.

I walked back wondering who yelled out my name and it was Thy, "Yo wussup girl?"

"you have your party today right?" she asked me.

"Hmmm... i don't think it's today lemme ask Yongguk oppa." i said to her looking down at my phone.

*text conversation*

me: Yongguk oppa~ i was wondering if today was my party?

Yongguk: not today lil sis. why?

me: hmmm... Thy was wondering. when is it going to be?

Yongguk: maybe this weekend on a Saturday?

me: 'kay thanks oppa (:

*end of conversation*

"Well, Yongguk oppa said not today he said maybe Saturday." i looked up at Thy.

She smiled at me, "Alright then see ya later my wifey! Saengil chukha hamnida!" she greeted me as she waved laughing.

"Kamsamnida!" as i waved goodbye to her.

I ran out the door of the school and rushed home as fast as i could. When i got home i was so happy that Yongguk oppa was home.  He saw me walk in and had a huge smile on his face.

"Lil sis!" he said as he approached me with a bear hug.

"op-opp-OPPA~!" i screamed out my last breath.

"omo~ mianhe~" as he let go of me.

"Where's my present oppa!?" i said getting all giddy.

He smiled at me, "Hold on he's... i meant it's not ready yet!"

He? i looked at him with curiousity, "When will this "it" be ready?"

He thought for a moment, "It will be ready in about maybe half an hour?"

"Alright oppa call me when it's done!" i said with a smile.

I ran to my room and thought about all the possibilites on what that present was.  I guess i was very tired with school that i slowly fell into a deep sleep. I don't know how long i've slept but i heard whispering calling out my name.  I opened one eye wondering who it was and i jumped up and hit head with Yongguk oppa.

"OMO~ oppa that hurt!" as i rubbed my head.

"Mianhe~ i just woke u up to tell u that your present was ready!" he said with a satisfied smile.

"Kyaaa~" i jumped up getting excited.

"Come downstairs!" he said as he waved to follow him.

I got up and followed him downstairs.  There i saw that metal box fridge like thing again.

"Yahh~ oppa are you giving me a fridge!?" i looked at him with a weird look.

He started laughing hard, "Yah~ i worked hard on this! it's not a fridge either!" i stared at the strange box.

"Just close your eyes." he said. I did what i was told and automatically shut my eyes.

"Hold on let me just do something." I heard buzzing noises and finally i was told to open my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the box wide open and there was something in it a body?

"Yah~ oppa is this some joke!?" i half yelled.

"what!? what's wrong with it!?" he looked at me in panick.

"if you were going to give me a dead body i might as well go to a graveyard and dig up a body!" i yelled.

"pabo~ it's not a dead body." he said as he ruffled my hair.

"Then what is it?" i said as i poked the body.

"It's........"