Chapter 17

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I was lost in thought the whole way I was going to school. I was trying to come up with so many names for that robot and none has satisfied my taste just yet.  When I finally reached school I was greeted by my best friend...Thy. 

"Annyeong~ bestie!" Thy greets me happily.

"Oh annyeong~ Thy!" I smiled.

"Yah~ what's wrong with you!?" she poked at my cheeks.

"Nothing why did you think there was something wrong?" i rubbed at my cheek.

"You're acting weird...different. I can't quite put my finger on it but different." she said thinking.

"Oh well, there's nothing wrong. Well, I have to get to class i'll see you at my party tomorrow girly!" I said waving.

"Oh alright then annyeong!" she waved back at me.

Ok I have to focus in class today! (Your Name) do NOT i mean DO NOT think of a name for that robot not now! You have to study! Focus girl! Pay attention in class! Wait, why am I talking in my head when i should be paying attention aishh~ (your name) if you're not thinking about a good name you're thinking about paying attention which causes you not to pay attention! Pabo~ i pouted at myself. I looked up at the board and i didn't understand a single thing written on the board. What the...? When did we learn this!? Wah~ where have i been these past few days!? Omo~ what is the teacher talking about!? Aishh~ i don't understand math! Okay I was in school for the past few days just not paying attention I swear I'm dumb or something. Am I adopted? Like I mean I could of sworn I was! My umma was a nurse my appa was a crime scene investigator and my oppa is some mad scientist! What am I good at!? Oh i know...getting distracted. Aishh~ (your name) pay attention maybe you'll learn a few things! I looked up and school was over. What the!? I didn't learn anything!!! Wah~ school i curse you for being so boring!! I packed up my stuff and left class.

"Thy~" i yelled down the hallway.

She turns around, "Oh hey hey girlll!" she said as she nudged me.

"Why were you with Saejun?" i said glaring at Saejun but he didn't see me.

"Oh nothing he was just in my class and he talked to me." She said smiling.

"Oh. Are you guys getting close?"

"I guess." she said shrugging.

"What do you think of him?" I said eyeing her curiously.

"Yah~ this is not some jeopardy stuff why are you asking me so much?" she said with a joking tone in her voice.

"Oh nothing i was just wondering." i replied with a smile.

"Anyways love, I'll see you tomorrow at your party! My umma is here and you know how she is, she hates waiting!" she said waving as she walked towards the door.

"Alright bye! Your better come to my house tomorrow or you won't be my bestfriend anymore!" i said waving back until she was out the door.

Aishh~ (your name) i swear you're dumb. I said facepalming myself.

"Yah~ (your name)." I heard someone with a deep voice say my name.

I slowly looked up to see someone ugly, "What do you want Saejun?" i gave him a stinky look.

"Why are you friends with someone so hot while you're so...how do i explain this nicely...hmmm...NOT?" He said high-fiving his friends.

"Aishh~ is that all you have to say to me Saejun?" I said glaring at him. Only if looks could kill he'd be dead by now.

"No I'm not done. What would you do if i date her? She's totally my type I'd bang that. Wait, why am I even asking for your permission?"

"I doubt she'll date someone like you. She's got high standards...like me." I said with a smirk.

He looked so pissed off. If looks could kill...I'd be dead too, "Why, did your standards get lower because you couldn't get at me? I heard that you have a thing with that one guy Alex? He fits you well...UGLY." as he raised his hand about to slap me.

"Yah~" as the person grabs Saejun's arm.