Chapter 19

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:
The car ride was full of laughter just making fun of Himchan oppa.

"Yah~ (your name) you keep making fun of me it's not nice!" Himchan says with a pout.

"Oppa if you keep pouting like that you will start looking like a duck!" I said while I stuck my tounge out at him in the mirror and everyone else was laughing except of Himchan.

"Stop making fun of me or you can walk all the way home! That goes for all of you!" He stops the car and glares at us.

"Okay~ oppa we'll stop!" Everyone got silent as Himchan started driving off again.

"So princess how was school?" Himchan broke off the silence while his attitude changed into something positive.

"Ah~ oppa there you go again! Wahh why so greasy oppa!?" I said as I stuck my tounge out once again at him.

"Hyung you're a creeper!" Jongup says while laughing along with everybody except once again for Himchan.

"Aishh~ I will stop this car if you guys don't stop!"

"Oppa don't you like the attention you're getting though!?" 

"No, I don't you guys are making fun of me!" he says with a pout once again.

I grabbed at his lips, "Wahh~ you look like a duck now!" I said as everyone laughed.

"I will seriously stop this car!" He looks at me with seriousness.

"Okay do it!" I said with a challenging tone.

"I will! Don't blame me if you get eaten by dogs!" Himchan says as he stops the car.

I opened the door and got off, "I don't think 2 feet of walking I will get eaten by dogs!" As I closed the door.

"Yah~ that's not fair!!" Himchan says as he saw that we stopped right in front of the house.

I stuck my tounge at him once more and entered the house, "Yongguk oppa I'm home!" I sang when I opened the door.

No response, that's weird then I heard things getting blown up, "Ah! Oppa we're getting attacked!" I said and hid under the kitchen table.

I heard footsteps coming towards where I was hiding, oh gosh I'm gunna get kidnapped!! I'm too young! I closed my eyes, "Annyeong noona~" I slowly opened my eyes and saw 'Night' staring at me, "Why are you hiding noona?" He says as he sat next to me under the table.

"I-I... nevermind." I said as I got out of the table and 'Night' followed afterwards, "Where's Yongguk oppa?"

"Hyung is on the couch watching a war movie." He says as he skipped around going to where Yongguk was. I followed him.

"Oppa what are you doing?" 

"Didn't 'Night' already tell you?" His eyes not leaving the tv.

"Oh right...so oppa did you eat yet?" 

"Yeah I did if you want to eat you can eat with 'Night' he's been waiting for you." His eyes still glued to the tv.

"Ne~ oppa. Oh by the way his name is not NIGHT!" He then looked at me.

"Okay what's his name then?"

"I don't know yet but I'll think of something!" I slowly went to the kitchen motioning for 'Night' to follow me, "Hmmm... what should I name you?" I thought aloud, "Well, I like jello the food so I should name you somewhere along the lines but to make it more unique it should only have one l, maybe like jelo! It needs to be more unique though like you so uhhhh...aelo? naww. Belo? doesn't fit with your looks. Celo? celophone! that's what it sounds like I'm saying. Delo? ain't that a rapper? It's already taken nope. Eelo? sounds like a greeting. no. Felo? you are a felon! no, he's never been to jail. Gelo? hmmm, no. Helo? hi! no. Ielo? kind of hard to pronounce. Jelo? I'm back to the beginning! More unique, more unique!"

"Uhhh... noona?" 

"Not now Jelo! Wait that's not your name but not now I'm thinking!" I said as I shu'd him away, "Where was I oohhh yeah the K... Kelo? aahhhh... no. Lelo? doesn't look right to much L's. Melo? it's that guys name from Death Note and he's a bad guy definate no no. Nelo? no just no. Oelo? still no. Pelo? pelo what name is that? Qelo? nooooo. Relo? sounds okay maybe. Selo? sounds like Celo but has an S instead of C. Still no. Telo? telephone? no. Uelo? no. Velo? bellow? no. Welo? well, oh no. Xelo? sounds kind of right. Yelo? sounds like I'm saying a color! Yellow? Zelo? that sounds somewhat perfect. I need to decide Relo, Xelo, or Zelo? Hmmm..."

"Noona~ I like Zelo better..."

I looked at him, "Zelo might actually just suit you! You're name is now Zelo NOT Night!" I said proudly.

Yongguk walks into the room, "Why Night you don't like the name Night?" 

"Uhh... oppa it's Zelo not Night!" I said correcting him.

He rolls his eyes, "Okay whatever, so ZELO you don't like the name Night?"

"Uhhh... sorry hyung you didn't teach me to lie."

"Yah~ why do you two hate that name so much!?"

"Because oppa, it came from you blechh!" I said with a disgusted look.

"Yeah you two get over here!"

"No hyung!" Zelo said as we started to run away from Yongguk oppa.

We ran around the house for about 5 minutes straight, "Oppa~ stop!!!" I screamed as I crashed to the ground panting hard.

Zelo sat right next to me he wasn't panting or anything, "Yeah hyung stop! Just because I'm a robot doesn't mean I don't get tired too!" He said with a pout.

"Okay fine." Yongguk oppa sat next to Zelo and I.

"So, oppa what was that you wanted to say that you had Himchan oppa to come pick me up?" I said as I sat up.

"Oh well, I got Zelo's arm fixed that's one thing." He said pointing to Zelo's arm.

I grabbed it, "Omo~ oppa how did you do this!? It doesn't even look like Zelo broke it!" I said while examining the arm.

"It was easy, too long to explain though maybe some other time."

"Call it lazy oppa." I said shaking my head.

"Aish~ stop making fun of me or I won't tell you the other thing."

"Oh I'm sorry oppa go on!"

"Okay, the last thing I was going to tell you was that we're going to Lotte World this weekend." He says with a straight face.

"Omo~ oppa really!?"

"Yeah noona I saw Yongguk hyung buy the tickets a few days ago!"

I got up and ran to Yongguk oppa, "Oh thank you oppa thank you!!" I screamed in his ear while hugging him so tight.

"My ear! And uhhh, (your name) I can't breath!" He says with his last air in him.

I let go, "Sorry oppa. But we're going to Lotte World!" I said jumping and I jumped to Zelo without me even realizing it.