Chapter 4

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I didn't want to think about who said it but the voice was very familiar. Please, tell me it's not who i think it is. i hid around a corner as i waited for who it is... i needed a confirmation if it really is who i think it is. i stood by the corner waiting for what seemed like a million years and saw who was talking. it was who i thought it was... Saejun. i came out of my hiding place and stood right in front of Saejun and his friends he looked at me with shocked eyes.

"You're an Saejun!" i said with such anger. He laughs as if he didn't care.

One of his friends commented behind him, "Bro~ who's this?" looking at me trying not to laugh.

"Just some annoying girl that confessed to me yesterday." as he snickered and high-fived his friends.

"Annoying!?" i screamed.

"Yes annoying. Now if you'll excuse me NERD get out of my way!" he said pushing past me.

I am so angry! Who the hell does he think he is!? He's no GOD! ugh! I grabbed a pebble off the ground and threw it at his direction but instead of hitting him i hit someone else.

"Ouch!" the person yellped in pain holding onto her arm.

"OMO~ mianhe." i said bowing in the person's direction.

"Yah~ (your name) why are you throwing pebbles!?" she questioned me.

I looked at the person and instantly recognized her, "OMO~ thy!?" 

"The one and only!" she gives me a wink.

"Yah~ what are you doing here!? I thought u were in Korean High Studies!?" i pointed to my school.