Chapter 6

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

Hmmm... i wonder where Yongguk oppa is i haven't seen him since yesterday? i think? i rummaged through the kitchen looking for some food but failed.  i decided to skip dinner and went straight to my room.  wahh~ tomorrow is my birthday! omo~ i can't believe it's finally here! i'm turning 17 too whoahh! i'm getting old as i smiled to myself.  i decided to sleep early but at around 1am i woke up to a noise.  i walked downstairs to see what was going on and Yongguk oppa was sitting there.

"yah~ oppa what in the world are you doing at 1 in the morning!?" i half screamed.

he jumped at my voice not expecting me to pop out of nowhere, "omo~ you scared me! what's wrong with you sneaking up on me like that!?" his eyes bulging out.

i laughed, "well, i heard something i thought it was a burglar so i kind checked it out?"

"yah~ what if it was a burglar and you thought it was me would you scare them like what u just did to me!?" he said shaking.

"oppa~ are you ok you're shaking?" i asked with worry.

"i'm fine you just scared me that's all. answer my question!" he smiled at me.

"well, oppa~ i would grab a baseball bat and beat the crap out of them!" i said proud of myself as i grabbed a baseball bat nearby and i gave him an evil look.

"ya-ya-YAHH~ what are you gunna do with that baseball bat!?" he said backing away.

"well, i'm not sure if you're my oppa or not for all i know you could be some masked man copying my oppa!" i said challenging him.

"well, i'm your oppa so put the bat down!" he said still backing away.

"if you're my oppa would you like to prove it to me then!?" i said confidently.

"how do i do that?" he looked at me with a questioned look.

"you're not my oppa." i raised the bat getting ready to hit him.

"yahh~ why don't u think i'm you're oppa." he said trying to get a hold of the bat i'm holding.

"because my oppa is smart!" i said with a smirk.

"yah-yahh~ i'm your oppa put the damn bat down!" he looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"nope," i said shaking my head, "you must prove it to me!"

"ok then i accept this challenge, you have a birthmark on your !" he said laughing.

"mwoooo!?~ kyaaa~ oppa!!! it really is you!" i said trying to cover his mouth.

"hmpfshhhh~" as he said trying to talk in my hand.

"omo~ mianhe oppa." i said smirking to myself.

"i just saw my life flash before my eyes! i thought you were going to kill me!" he said laughing.

i stuck my tounge out at him and ran back in my room.

"yahhh~ i wasn't done talking to you (your name)! well anyways, happy birthday!" he said screaming.

i screamed back, "kamsamnida oppa! what's my present!?"

"you'll see in the morning when you wake up! now go back to bed or you'll wake up the neighbors!  Anyeonghi jumuseyo!" he said.

"good night to you too oppa!" i thought of my present and soon fell fast asleep.

I woke up with the sunshine shining in my eyes. i looked at my clock and it was only 5:30am so i still had enough time to get ready.  I walked downstairs to see if breakfast was served to find my Yongguk fast asleep on the couch cuddle up in a tiny ball. i smiled to myself as i ran to his room and grabbed a warm blanket to put around him. i decided to cook breakfast for the both of us so when he wakes up i can get my present! smirking at myself. well, today's my birthday! saengil chukha hamnida (your name)! as i clapped to myself. i decided to cook an extra special breakfast so i made waffles or waffors with bacon! after breakfast was cooked i saw Yongguk oppa get up like a zombie and came and attacked me.

"yahh~ oppa what are you doing!?" i said with shocked eyes.

"aigoo~ it smells good! what did you cook?" he said eyeing the food.

i rolled my eyes, "oh i don't know eyeballs?" i answerwed with sarcasm. as i saw him gobble down food.

"omo~ these are some good eyeballs then!" he said rolling his eyes.

"kamsamnida oppa~ better eat everything you fatty!" i said teasing him.

"i will kamsamnida (your name) oh and you don't get your present because you've been making fun of me!" he said sticking his tounge out.

"oppa~ i was just kidding! saranghaeyo oppa!" i said with puppy eyes.

he laughed at me, "aigoo~ my little sis is so cute!" he said as he squished my cheeks.

"kyaa~" i screamed and he let me go and kept eating the food.

"don't worry you'll get your present after school." with a promising smile.

that day i couldn't wait until school was over i really wanted to know what my present is!