Chapter 9

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

Yah you creature like thing or whatever you are do I have to kiss you!? as i poked his adorable face. It's just a kiss (your name) it's not a big deal right? Yongguk oppa why are you making this harder than it seems I'm still wondering why not the on and off switch!? Will that be too noticable or something? Aughh you stupid robot! What to do with you!?

"Did you kiss him yet!?" as Yongguk peeps out of the corner.

"NO!" as i ran to him and shove him back in his room.

"Y~Ya~Yah!" he screamed from this other side of the door as i heard a thud. 

I snickered to myself as i knew that my evil scientist of an oppa fell, "Stay in there Bang Yong Guk and don't come out unless i tell you to!" as i talked to him improperly.

I heard him say something back but i chose to ignore it.  Now, should i kiss you? If i do how many times until you wake up? Aishh you stupid thing! I kicked at the metal box and hurt my toe. You're not even awake yet and I'm already hurting you piece of crap! I decided to walk around the park for a little while forgetting about Yongguk oppa. I stayed out for about an hour after i made up my decision. As i got into the house i heard banging on Yongguk's door. I slowly approached it and opened it.

"Lil sis!" he exclaimed.

"Yah~ what are you still doing in your room!?"

"You told me to stay in there you babo!"

"Oh my bad~" i smiled evily.

"Did you kiss him yet!?" he asked with excitement.

"No!"

"You have to do it eventually!"

"I know!"

"I'm hungry do we got any food?" he asked as i heard his stomach growl.

I laughed as he clutched on to his stomach, "No."

"Omo~ i'm sorry stomach don't worry appa will feed you soon!" as he looked down talking to his stomach, "Is that all you know how to say 'no'" as he mocked me.

"Shuttup oppa!" as i punched his arm.

"Well, i'm going out to get some groceries i'm hungryyyy!" as he emphasized on hungry, "what do you want?"

"Food!"

"No really smartass!?" as he gave me an attitude, "what kind of food do you want?"

"The kind you put in your mouth." as i looked at him innocently.

"Aishh~" he rubbed his head in frustration and walked out the door.

Ok you robot thing I don't want to do this but it's the only way to make Yongguk oppa happy! I slowly leaned in and touched my lips with the robots. There goes my first kiss!