Chapter 1

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I was just about to confess to this guy that I've been crushing on for a while.  This is so hard to do i can't believe i'm actually doing this!  I stood by the corner waiting for him.  I tried to calm myself down by fixing my hair while i waited for him.  As the time ticked it got closer and closer to the time he usually passes by.  I made him something really special that I hope he would like.  I made him a card that I've worked hard on all night and baked him a couple of muffins, chocolate muffins to be exact, his favorite.  Minutes pass and I took a little peek from the corner I was hiding in until he got here.  There he was walking gracefully my way. Breath in, breath out! Girl you can do this!  Think positive he won't reject you!  He passed by me and i called out.

"Saejun..." he stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"Oh hey (your name)! I didn't see you!" he flashed me his to die for smile and it got my heart beating faster.

"Uhmmm... Saejun I-I-Ihavetotellyousomething." I said fast hoping that he would understand me.

"Oh sure what's up?" he asked with a questioning face.

"Ikindasortalikeyou..." I said the last part with a sigh and handed him the baked muffins I made along with the letter. There was a long pause between us and I instantly knew.

"I'm sorry (your name) but I only think of u as a friend..." he trailed off. Just to my LUCK! He then walked away from me.  He didn't even take the muffins or the letter i worked hard on! I'm so bumbed out! I really have no luck with guys!

I headed home after that missing the rest of the school day.  I was mad, mad at the world.  I didn't want anything to do with people I hated boys, I hated everyone!  I started to tear up thinking back to the times where I confessed and also failed.

*Flashback*

"Kelvin... I kind of like you... I hope you like me back!" I said with a nervous tone. 

He spat at my face and laughed. I also ran home crying that day this was in middle school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jon... i made you muffins i hope you like them..." I said with a smile on my face.

"(your name) can I ask you something?" my heart skipped a beat. Is he going to confess to me is he going to ask if I like him!?

"Oh sure Jon go right ahead." I couldn't contain my happiness in me hoping that it would be some good news.

"I'm just curious but, do you like me or something?" Why is he asking me this all of a sudden does he like me back!?

"To be honest Jon... Yeah i do like you." I said with a shy smile on my face hoping and praying that he feels the same way.

"Oh..." Is all he said. I'm confused what is that suppose to mean!?

"Is that a I do like you back (your name) or...?" I trailed off not wanting to finish my sentence.

"I don't know how to tell you this (your name) but i have a girlfriend and here she comes now." A really pretty girl approaches us and smiles kindly at me.

"A-a-anneyeong~" I tried to say without having the tears come out of my eyes. She said hi and Jon suggested that they should leave me and they did.

*End of Flashback*

Why!? Why oh why am i cursed with this!?  All I want is to find love I cried asking myself.  I finally reached home to realize my brother hadn't left yet.  I slowly and quitely tried to get in the house but to be greeted by my brothers stupid friends as they stared at my red puffy eyes.