Welcome Home Exo

Our Maid Sky Blue

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MTO_Yk72g

You tried your best to take as long as you could to put the clothes away. Actually, you had nothing left to put away anymore, but decided to reorganize their messy rooms; anything to keep yourself from facing them. You honestly didn’t have the guts to see Exo right now, especially D.O.

That kiss thief.

You cringed as the scene replayed over and over again in your mind. Although you knew it wasn’t on purpose, you were still quite upset at the fact that your first kiss was taken away so carelessly like that. It felt like nothing.

Nothing at all.

It wasn’t like you could hide forever. You dragged your feet downstairs knowing that they were eagerly waiting for you, ready to bombard you with questions, hugs…and maybe more kisses. Of course you had to admit that you had not forgotten about them since they left, but only if they knew how to control their reckless affection towards you, it wouldn’t have made you regret about being there today.

“NOONA!!!” Tao bellowed at the bottom of the stairs, hands on his hips and tilting his head to look up at you taking your sweet time going down.

“Why are you walking so slowly?” Luhan tapped his foot on the tile floor moving from side to side. His expression was a mixture of keenness and impatience.

You rolled your eyes, but quickened up your pace. It somehow made you relieved they were so fervent to see you. They were your monkeys, your goofballs afterall. A small smile stretched across your face once you saw them crowd below the spiral staircase and that’s when you truly realized that the empty hole in your heart was missing them all the awhile.

“What took you so long?” Luhan pouted as you reached the last three steps. “We thought you weren’t ever going to come down.”

“I actually wasn’t planning to…” You murmured, only it was loud enough for them to catch it. They shook their heads and scowled, disappointed that you didn’t look happy to see them home.

Chanyeol stuck out his arms for you expecting you to leap into his arms. The gleam in his eyes sparkled with hope as he gave you his most dashing and toothy grin. You made a face and crossed your arms over your chest in distrust.

“Uh-uh. Not after what you and D.O did.”

“W-wae?! It wasn’t me!” He immediately defended. “Maid, come on.” He whined not putting down his arms. “I promise I won’t do anything to you.”

You looked over him and saw Kris, Suho, Chen, Lay, Baekhyun stood at the back while Luhan and Xiumin stood to the right of Chanyeol. The two maknaes were too busy whispering things to each other to fight with Chanyeol about this. Kai sat at a stool near the kitchen counter drinking water and watched to see what you were going to do about this. He caught your eyes and gave you a smirk making you swiftly look away from his intense stare. The only person missing was of course, D.O who you suspected was probably in hiding at the moment.

“Any minute now…” Kris rubbed his neck tiredly. If you were a second slower, he would have gotten you down himself. Still hesitant, you gazed at Baekhyun. He gave you an assuring nod. He too had missed you greatly. There were so many things he wanted to ask and tell you, but most of all, he wanted to make sure you were healthy and unharmed.

“Aish…” You groaned knowing they weren’t going to move aside until you welcomed them back whole heartedly. It was awkward, but you should have been expecting this. A smile replaced over your scowling expression and you finally gave in to the troublesome monkeys. You opened your arms out to them and went down the last few stairsteps.

“ASSA!” Chanyeol beamed and caught you in his arms. His strong, rib crushing hug was suffocating, nonetheless warm and full of love. He swung you around and nuzzled against you with affection and care. He stuffed his face into your hair and breathed in your fresh scent; a mixture of dove shampoo and sweet roses. Although his action was clear to you that he was overly excited, you felt his arms tremble slightly and it made you concern.

“Yeol…” You whispered. “You ok?”

“Yeah…”

“Why are you shaking?”

“Because I was worried about you.” His deep voice was so low you almost didn’t hear it. I miseds you calling me Yeol.

Nodding, you patted his back understandingly and assured him that everything was ok; you were ok. You then looked over his shoulder and saw the others impatiently waiting for their turn, so you tore apart from him.

“Who’s next?” You grinned. They all came forward in unision at the question and you burst into loud laughter. “Let’s just have a group hug so it won’t take all day.” You suggested, but no one agreed. It only caused a riot.

“ANDWAEYO!”

“Chanyeol had his one on one with you and we can’t?!”

“M-muh? Ani—”

“First it was D.O and now Chanyeol…”

“…D.O?! N-no, that was—”

“Save it…”

 “You’re being biased!”

“Yeah, that’s too unfair of you tobe favoriting.”

“Am not! You guys are being ridiculous. I-I—uhgg…fINE.” You stuck out your bottom lip and briefly scanned for your next target. You dramatically flew into Suho’s arm leaving him breathless. It was the first time ever for you to make such a move, but what can you say? They were being exasperatingly unreasonable.

Suho’s eyes watered and he circled his arms around you, smoothing out your long hair like it was his beloved. Honestly, he was surprised at your sudden action that it had caught him off guard. Now, he realized that two days without their Sky Blue was the loneliest days he’s ever had. 

“Welcome back…” You whispered and pulled away a bit too soon for him to intake it all in.

“Thank you,” he smiled and directed you to their other leader, Kris.

“Hey Beanstalk.” You teased and he almost rolled his eyes, but replaced it with a grinn instead.

“You mushroom.” He ruffled your hair and crushed you tightly lifting you up off your feet. “Glad you’re still alive.”

You chuckled, “Is that surprising?” Kris distinctively nodded and put you down. “For you? Yes.”

From there on, you went to Luhan who was childishly giving you a hard time. Once he got you in his arms, he refused to let go. Shockingly, he was worse than Chanyeol when it came to skinship.  

“Lu—” You began to protest when he clung onto you, but was cut off by Sehun.

“Hyung! Quit it. You have to share!” Sehun grabbed your arm and pulled away from his hold. He protectively hovered over you so Luhan wouldn’t be able to get to you.

“I am NOT a sharing object.” You glowered under your breath as the two maknaes bear hugged you.

“We never said you were an object.” Tao innocently stated. Sehun then wrapped an arm around your shoulders and squeezed you. Swiftly and slyly, he brushed his lips across your forehead, but you were oblivious to his mischievious act.

“Y-YAHH!” The others saw and bellowed unbelievably. “MAKNAE!” Chanyeol’s mouth flew open and he immediately pinched the bridge of his nose and looked upwards to keep himself from strangling Sehun. Kai stood up from the stool almost choking on his water. Sehun stuck out his tongue at them and hid behind you for cover as if you were big enough to protect him. He knew they couldn’t do anything to him while you were there.

“What?” You looked at them confused wondering why they were getting so upset. Baekhyun shook his head and chuckled at your dumbfounded expression. Pabo…

“You guys were gone for only two days…” You sighed. “Not two years.” They chuckled and passed you down to Lay and Chen.

“My two favorites.” You whispered to them and the three of you chuckled. Chen pinched your cheeks and embraced you energetically.

“We’re glad you’re OK Na Yeon.” Lay swiped the tip of your nose with his finger giving you his adorable dimple smile.

After you stepped back, Xiumin tapped you on the shoulders and you turned around to face him. A sad, regretful expression overlapped his feature as he forced a tiny smile. “Na Yeon ah…” His voice was weak and low.

“Yeah?” You looked at him worriedly. “What’s wrong?”

“I’M SORRY!!” He shouted and flung himself into your arms bawling. “W-Whoa!” You stumbled backwards at the impact and Baekhyun instantly blocked you from toppling over with Xiumin.

“You ok?” He looked down at you smiling. You nodded staring at Xiumin, surprised at his outburst.

“Yah Xiumin! Becareful will you?” Kris glared at him and the other snickered in disapproval as well.

“Why are you sorry for?” You questioned him. He had his forehead pressed on your shoulder and sniffing away tears.

Are you sure you’re 23 Xiumin?

He lifted his head up and held both your arms while looking at you. “For bringing me my passport on Friday. You got hurt because of me.”

Laughing, you grabbed his hands and put them down by his sides. “I didn’t get hurt Xiumin. You’re overreacting.”

“Actually, you really scared us Na Yeon.” Suho stated. He walked up to you and stirred you by the shoulders. “I remember telling you not to come to the airport, but you just don’t listen do you? What would we have done if you got trampled over by those fans?” His eyes were filled with sincerity.

“Yeah, just so you know,” Kris gave you a stern look. “The airport is OFF LIMITS for you from now on.”

You gaped at him and the way they were still going on about this incident. “But I—”

“No buts.” He shook his head. “If you don’t want any of us to have a heart attack.”

“Noona, did you know how much Chanyeol hyung cried—”

“AHAHAHA!!” Chanyeol laughed at the top of his lungs and clapped a hand over Sehun’s mouth rapidly. “Sehun, remember what we talked about?” He eyed him. “Shut. Up.”

“Mian,” You muttered. “But the important thing is that Xiumin was able to board the plane.” A soft chuckle escaped your mouth. “Imagine if you all got in trouble because of that.”

They looked at each other and began walking away almost immediately, avoiding eye contact with you.

“What now?” You knitted your brows at their sudden awkwardness. “Why are you guys all leaving?”

“I-I bought you something. I have to go grab it!”

“Me too!”

“Me three!”

“Same!”

“I gotta go er…take a shower!”

“Luhan hyung, wait for me!” Sehun scrambled after him.

You sighed with hands on your hips as you watched them scattered to their dungeons. You looked over at Kai who shrugged, stood up and also left without saying anything. They were acting fishy, but you didn’t want to probe them with questions. At least that’s over with. You began to head to your own room when Baekhyun cleared his throat behind you.

“Not so fast.” He seized you by the wrist; eye smiling sweetly. “Where’s MY hug?” He pretended to pout.

“Oh, Baekhyun…” You paused briefly. “Uh…arasso.” You opened your arms out to him grinning.

Melting at your adorbleness, Baekhyun pulled you into his chest. Finally, he was able to stop worrying now that you were there in front of him and in his arms. His breath, shaky against the nape of your neck, sent warmth through you. His grip tightened on you as if afraid to let go and you could feel the change in his embrace, almost yearning.

“Baekhyun,” You said his name softly. “You—are you alright?”

“No…” He replied. “I missed you--

"BAEKHYUN!" Kai shouted from out of nowhere, startling the both of you. You jumped and stepped back from him as Kai strided towards you two. 

"I..uh..er..need your help..." Kai fumbled for his words. He instantly grabbed Baekhyun, who looked slightly annoyed, by the arm and pulled him away. 

Kai briefly looked at you with a hint of irritaion in his eyes before turning down the hall. "What the heck was that about?" You stared blankly at their retrieving backs scratching your head.

 

~~~

Ok. Lots of mistakes. I will edit tomorrow :) i love you all! <3 <3