First Kiss

Our Maid Sky Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uvg3loXGdU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You pulled out the last load of dried, cleaned clothes into the basket while humming quietly to yourself. It was Sunday, your day off, yet you decided to finish up what you had left behind two days ago. Sometimes, it was better to work yourself to the last drop of energy to keep from thinking about all the troubles you were going through. It was easier to drown then stay above the surface.

Picking up the basket filled with clothes, you held it against your left hip by one arm as you closed the door to the laundry room. Laundry down, bathrooms to go. You thought, staring at the piles of folded clothes ready to be distributed to its rightful owner’s room.

While you were doing the laundry today, it had occurred to you suddenly that Exo has stopped leaving their ‘underwears’ for you to wash. As a matter of fact, you realized that you had not been seeing any for quite some time now. You had an idea that it was the thoughtful work of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun must have given them a good scolding. A small memory when you had done their laundry with him for the first time encountering tons of Exo’s briefs crept into your mind. It still made your face flushed tomato red when you thought about how Baekhyun had teased you.

Those monkeys. You chuckled knowing they had left them out of the laundry for your own good. It was gracious of them to be at least this considerate of your eyes. Whatever the reason was, you appreciated their small, but kind gesture.

You began treading down the hall when you heard the front door open harshly, footsteps paraded into the house with full force. Voices. Those familiar voices that you had not heard for two entire days (although it felt more like months) filled your ears. Before, they were just noisy, uncontrollable laughter and chit chatting, but now they were like beautiful music that you thought you’d never come to miss. Today, you were proven very wrong.

D.O and Chanyeol were the first to crash into the house and were already arguing quite loudly about you. D.O had tried telling the jolly green giant, for the umpteenth time that you weren’t going to be there because it was Sunday, your ‘no work day’ which of course they hated because that meant they wouldn’t see you.

And again for that umpteenth time, Chanyeol refused to believe him; being 999.9% convinced that you’ll definitely be there waiting. “You have no clue D.O. I sensed my maid’s presence even before the plane landed.” He eagerly threw his bag onto the floor and kicked his shoes off carelessly, ready to win the trifling dispute when you come running into his arms. Or so he thought you would.

“Seriously, quit it with your psychotic thinking AND she is NOT your’s! Just to clear things up for the last time, Maid isn’t he—”

D.O stopped in mid sentence when he saw you in the hallway standing there with a large basket in your arms. You blinked a fews times giving him your blank, yet familiarize stare. His adorable round eyes amplified bigger than you would think was even possible as his full lips spread into a heart shaped grin. S-she’s actually here!

Photobucket

Without uttering a single sound of excitement, afraid that Chanyeol would notice you too, he dropped the things in his hands and practically charged towards you with arms spread wide opened. You instantly took a step back, shocked at his impulsive action.

“OH NO YOU DON’T!” Chanyeol lunged for D.O, who was already halfway to you. He tried to make a leap to get to you first, but tripped and collided into him. The two clutz went flying your way, bumping violently into each other not bothering to slow down for your safety.

 D-D.O…Yeol?! You didn’t expect them to react this way, especially D.O who’s never really shown much affection towards you before. You shuffled backwards trying to dodge them and unintentially let the basket of clothes plummet to the floor.

 “G-guys…slow down!” You squeaked hold out both your hands to stop them.

“MAID!!” D.O tried to impede his feet to come to a halt, but was a second too late and smashed right into you instead. He wrapped his arms around your upper body firmly to break your fall only to have Chanyeol come crashing in; adding more force to the impact.  

OOOF!!

All three of you hurtled to the floor collapsing on top of one another and knocking the living day lights out of you. You were on the bottom followed by D.O topping, and then Chanyeol hovered over the two of you but swiftly held himself up by placing both of his hands on the floor so you wouldn't be squished.

The contact was too close…too soft and warm. You inhaled slowly opening your eyes.

You immediately froze, eyesballs oozing out of its socket when you realized that D.O’s lips were placed ever so lightly right below your bottom lip; concealing it like it was meant to be.

NO.en.WAY.

You madly placed your hands on his chest to push him off of you, but he was in an absolute daze. He stared right back at you, too shocked and beyond scared that he forgot how to move. His heart literally stopped beating, his pulse dialating, and butterflies swarmed into the pit of his stomach.

“YAHHHHH!!!!!!” Chanyeol cried at the top of his lungs when he witnessed the entire scene unfold before his eyes.

“WHAT’S GOING ON!?” The rest of the guys dashed into the house and ran towards the three of you when they heard all the commotion from outside.

“Chanyeol what----OH….UH-OH.” They came to a halt when they saw Chanyeol yanking D.O off of you by the collar, nearly in tears.

“I-I…it was—an accident…really I didn’t mean to—it wasn’t on purpose!!” D.O stuttered frantically. He was sweating from head to toe, unable to find any excusable reason for this outcome.

“Noona! Are you ok?” Sehun ran over to help you get up. He grabbed you by the arm and and strongly hauled you to your feet. You shook him off not meaning to act harshly, but you didnt want to be touched by anyone at the moment because you haven’t recuperated and your mind was not focusing.

“Noona...” Sehun whispered.

“I’m gonna kill you D.O and I’m not kidding this time.” Chanyeol growled through clenched teeth. The anger with mixed jealousy that he held within him rose to the peak of its meter ready to burst any second.

“Maid…I’m really really sorry…jaebal…for—forgive me!!” D.O clasped his hands together and looked at you with pleading eyes.

Baekhyun walked up to you worriedly when he saw that your face was becoming very red. “Na Yeon ah…you alright?”

He was about to place a hand on your shoulder when you quickly bent down to scoop up the scattered clothes into the basket and muttering, “I’m...I’m fine. Perfectly fine.”  You stood up, head hung low and pushed passed the guys who were all concerned, and ran upstairs.

Kai walked through the front door, oblivious to the much heated situation, and saw you darted upstairs with the speed of light. His hopes sank seeing that you didn’t bother to stop and greet him. When he attempted to follow you, his intention was interrupted by the loud conversation in the hallway.

“What…what ACTUALLY happened?!” Kris put his hands on his hip, furrowing his eyebrows as the others curiously stood behind waiting for an answer as well. He couldn’t believe an incident has already occurred when they haven’t even settled down yet.

Chanyeol was fuming mad, fire igniting out of his nose.

D.O has never felt so embarrassed and immoral before. It was all a mere accident. Really it was.

“Do Kyungso, Park Chanyeol…you two better explain what just happened or—” Suho strolled over to the two boys, both who were in their own state of shock and resentment.

“I kissed her!” D.O shouted throwing his hands up. “I KISSED Na Yeon..but..but…ARHG!” He grabbed a handful of his hair yanking at it as he charged into the bathroom and locked himself in. He the cold water and splashed it to his burning cheeks.

K-KISS?! Kai felt his body turn cold and hot, then raged in complete jealousy. He couldn’t believe that it hasn’t even been ten minutes since they got home and THIS happened already.

“Well we..actually ran into her...and D.O, that blockhead just you know….fell on top..” Chanyeol elaborated D.O’s unclearity.

Everyone could only sink in the outrageous information and expressionlessly stared at each other, smiles breaking out amongst them. Luhan and Xiumin burst in midst of laughter holding onto one another for support. They found it pretty funny that it wasn’t actually a real kiss after all.

“It was just an accident…” Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief, but Chanyeol shook his head vigoriously.

He turned around and began banging on the bathroom door. “YOU’RE DEAD D.O!! GET OUT! I’M GOING CUT OFF THOSE LIPS AND FEED IT TO THE DOG!!” He continued to fist the door violently as Kris and Suho dragged him away.

“Calm down Yeol!” Suho hissed. “No one asked you two to act the way you did. Both of you owe Na Yeon an apology."

"Yeah, the only person who should be pissed off right now is Na Yeon." Kris held him by the arm and pulled him.

The others snickered and filed into their rooms to clean up before going to see how you were doing; the one person they've been missing and longed to see.

"trouble makers..." you pouted and murmered unhappily.

You opened Tao’s dresser recklessly and jammed his clothes inside. You took a deep breath and blew at your bangs telling yourself that it wasn’t intentional, but that didn’t make you feel any better. You cursed under your breath not wanting to believe that your first kiss was selfishly stolen by D.O. 

 

~~~

SURPRISE!! Lol D.O took your first kiss! Ahaha I'm so sorry but I've been having so much D.O feels latelt so I dedicate this chapter to that cutie pie lol!! Thank you all for reading!