Letting the rest know

Our Maid Sky Blue

 

Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun got back home late that night, but the rest of Exo was still waiting eagerly for them and you. Sehun and Tao were knocked out on the sofa while Suho, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, and D.O watched television.

Chanyeol and Luhan dragged their feet to the living room to join them. Their expression was blank and gloomy. “Why do you two look like you just came back from war?” D.O sat up and observed them closely.

“Where’s Na Yeon?” Suho turned off the television and made room for them to sit down. “Did you guys follow her?” Kris took of his cap and threw it on the counter as he plopped down next to Chen with a heavy sigh.

“What’s wrong with everyone?” Lay looked at Luhan and Chanyeol and then back at Kris. “Where’s Baekhyun?” All these endless questions came pouring out from them, beginning to be aware of the uneasy situation.

“Ok, one of you better start speaking up because this is making me nervous.” Xiumin creased his brows.

“There’s nothing wrong.” Baekhyun walked in ruffling his hair and pretended that everything was fine. *What’s not to be ok?* He convinced himself.

 Chanyeol was on the verge of just shouting out his rage, but he was still too shock to even say a word. He closed his eyes tightly and leaned his head back. He couldn’t get his mind off of you for a second wondering about your past, the things you were going through, and most of all, your daughter.

As for Kris, he tried to avoid Suho’s questioning gaze only to be stared down by Chen and Lay. He rested his elbows on his knees and buried his face into his palms. *Don’t look at me.*

“Luhan spill it.” Xiumin crossed his arms. “Where’s our maid? Why didn’t you guys bring her back?” Luhan blinked a few times unsure whether to tell them or not. He looked at Kris hoping he’d answer for him.

“Muh?” Luhan mouthed to him. “You say it.”

“Er…well--” Kris began as all eyes feel upon him.

“Kris.” Baekhyun shook his head signaling him not to say anything about you.

“Muh-ya?” D.O’s eyes grew extremely big. “The four of you are hiding something serious! It’s about Maid isn’t it?”

“If there’s something wrong, we should all talk about it.” Suho looked at Chanyeol’s suppressed self and knew there had to be a problem. He was never this down before and seeing him like this was starting to scare him. “We’re a family. There’s no point in hiding anything.”

“Baekhyun,” Kris looked up. “It would be best if they all knew now, so their reaction would not be so overwhelming for Na Yeon later.”

“Goodness, this is killing me!” Xiumin stood up. “I’m dying to know here! What DID really happen?!”

“Xiumin, calm down.” Chen pulled him back onto the sofa.

Baekhyun was uncertain, but nodded in agreement to let them know as well.*Better now than later, I suppose.*

“Na Yeon…” Kris tried to find the right words for this. “She has….she has…” He trailed off.

“She has what?!” D.O thought his heart was going to jump out of his chest any moment now with all the secretiveness. *What’s wrong with our maid?!* Suho nudged him slightly in the rib cage to chill out and let Kris finish.

“We found out that…”Kris cleared his throat. “Na Yeon has a daughter.” A sudden awkward and long silence filled the room. Suho scratched his head not sure what to think of this joke.

“Nice one hyung!” D.O chortled and held onto Xiumin who was laughing as well. Lay and Chen looked at each other neither laughing nor believing him.

“She really has a daughter.” Luhan gave them a serious look and they immediately stopped laughing.

“MUHYA?!!” Xiumin and D.O froze as they looked at each other. All of their mouths hung open trying to dissolve the information into their system.

“Her daughter’s hospitalized right now. Na Yeon wasn’t going home, but visiting her instead.” Baekhyun added heavily. Oh how he wished he had stayed with you and talked things through. It pained him just as much seeing you that way. He was really afraid that you would distance yourself from them now.

“You guys actually saw her....daughter?” Suho managed to speak. They nodded. “What about Na Yeon?”

“She saw us too and told us.” Kris looked up. “I don’t think she was ready to let anyone know though. By the way she acted, she looked nervous and her voice…..shook.”

Chanyeol stood up hastily and stormed towards the stairs without a word. He didn’t want to hear anymore of this. The more he thought about it, the heavier his heart felt.

“Yeol!” D.O tired to go after him, but Kris stopped him. “Just leave him alone for now. He’s having a hard time with it.”

“I’m having a hard time believing it too…”Xiumin slouched over. He began imagining you with a baby in your arms and it just didn’t seem right.

“Guys, it doesn’t matter that Na Yeon has a child. Let’s not act indifferently around her just because of this. We’ll treat her the same way we have always been.” Baekhyun hasn’t thought about you in bad way at all and he wanted the others to feel the same way. “She’s still the same person and she had her reason for not wanting us to know about her daughter. It was actually our fault for forcing her to have no choice, but to tell us because we followed her there.”

“Baekhyun’s right.” Suho nodded. “Speaking for everyone, we still love her for who she is and we’ll act normal around her. You guys got that?”

Gradually, they thought it over and agreed. You will forever be their maid, their Sky Blue, and nothing would ever change that. Whatever you were going through, they wanted to be part of it now. Although there were lots of unanswered questions that they all had, they knew you needed time.

Before you came home, they decided to head off to bed first. “Tao and Sehun is going to freak out when they know about it.” D.O said quietly.

“I’m sure they’ll understand. They love her too much not to.” Kris stood up and stretched ready for bed.

Lay patted Tao’s sleepy face and Suho tried to wake up Sehun.D.O helped Tao upstairs since they shared a room and Luhan and Xiumin dragged Sehun with them.

They turned off the living room light and each headed towards their own rooms. It had been a long night for them, but most of all they were worried about you.

~~~

Meaningless chapter i know. Next chapter almost done :)