Saturday Morning

Our Maid Sky Blue

 

During the past two and a half weeks, you and Exo clicked liked you all had known each other for years. Although their popularity has reached an extremely high level, to you, they were just normal people like everyone else. They argued, joked, and played with each other like really close brothers and you knew there wouldn’t be anything that could split them apart.

 Unfortunately, you thought they had become too comfortable around you. They teased you every chance they got because they loved to see you blush. Sehun and Tao bugged you non-stopped, unsatisfied that you still hadn’t given them an answer to the ‘who’s the cutest maknae’ question. Evilly, you never planned on giving them one.

Chanyeol and D.O always made you laugh. They found you somewhat different amongst others and they liked you, A LOT. Luhan and Xiumin are the baby face of Exo family whose looks could be so deceiving because they were the most mischievous ones. Luhan always gave you that clueless and adorable look whenever he saw you, but he liked being playful around you.

Xiumin took every possibility to tease you and whenever you gave him the ‘look’, he’d put on that adorable expression which was hard to be mad at. Suho and Baekhyun are just overall really sweet and they were there to defend you when the others were being too ‘jokey’.

You liked being around neutral Lay and Chen, when the monkeys were too loud. Even though he may not seem to be, to you, Lay looked delicate and fragile and you felt the need to protect him. Handsome Chen was easy to talk to and you liked how contagious his smile was. Mature Leader Kris doesn’t joke or talk much, but he is caring towards you. And then there’s Kai, who still doesn’t speak to you and avoided you whenever he was home. He was mysterious and expressionless, but you could see how much he loved s by the way he treated them.

Every day you cleaned the house like it has never been cleaned in months. You don’t know how they did it, but they were M-E-S-S-Y! Still, you didn’t complain, nor did you blamed them because they were always very busy with so much practicing, fan signings, concerts, meetings, etc…ect...to attend to and  prepare for. For such young people, they worked tremendously hard and no matter how tired they were, they never showed it. You commended them for this deep inside, but it was difficult to watch them slightly suffering with their lack of sleep. So, you tried your best to make life a little easier for them by taking care of their needs.

You never missed a night without seeing Minji and always followed up with the doctor about her condition and the medicine she was receiving. You prayed every night for her fast recovery and to not let the illness spread any quicker because then, she would have to do through even more intense treatment.

~~~

You woke up happy to know that it was FINALLY Saturday. You took a warm shower; quickly towel dried your hair, pulled it back into a loose bun, put on a pair of light blue jeans, and a thin knitted sweater in color pink. You then went out and into the kitchen to get breakfast ready for them.

 Since Exo had to watch their diet, breakfast was always a light and quick meal. You took down the cereal from the pantry and sliced sweet bread. You also made their now favorite, honey tea. You took out some strawberries from the fridge and brought it to the sink to rinse them.

*Oh! Tao likes grapes also.* You quickly turned around to open the fridge again when you slammed your face into the already opened door.

“AISH!!” You cried and stumble backwards with a hand over your forehead. You could feel a small bump begin to swell and your lip stung.

Kai, who woke up and came into the kitchen to get a drink of water, did not make a sound to let you know he had the fridge door opened. He almost choked on the water when you hit against it roughly.

*What the…* He immediately closed it at the sound of the crash and found you wincing in pain. He stared at you bluntly as if it was YOUR fault for not paying attention. He shook his head at you. *Such a klutz.*

You looked up at him angrily. “You could have let me know you were there!” Your head felt light and you could see stars in your eyes.

Kai Pictures, Images and Photos

“Mian.” Kai shrugged and went back to get ready. “You….you!!” You pointed your finger after him. “Jerk.” You hissed and kicked the fridge door. *At least I didn’t have to wake him up. He was the grumpiest out of the 12.* You grabbed the grapes and put it together with the strawberries and set everything else on the counter.

You decided to wake the ones upstairs first because it took you longer to get them to wake up.

“Chanyeol, Tao, D.O! It’s 5:15. Wake up!” You knocked on their door and opened it slightly. You poked your head in to see that they had hidden their bodies under the covers, not budging. You sighed and went in.

“Tao!” You gently shook him and pulled the blanket down from his head. “Get up or you’ll be late.” He stirred and ruffled his hair with his hands.

“I don’t want to get up…” He whined. “Well, you have to. You can sleep all you want tomorrow.” You shook him one more time so he won’t fall back  asleep.

You then walked over to the bunk bed and climbed two steps up the small latter to get D.O. He murmured and told you to leave. “Fine, I’ll have Suho come pour water on you.” You warned and he shot up instantly. He rubbed his big round eyes and glared at you. “How dare you threaten me?”

You giggled at him and went down to wake up Chanyeol.* I wonder how long this will take.* “Chanyeol! Get up!” You yanked his bed sheet off of him. Before he could roll over and turn towards the wall, you grabbed his arm and stopped him.

“Chanyeol, I’m serious. You’re going to be late.” His eyes remained closed. You shook his shoulders, but he was like a rock unmoving.  “I give up.” You scowled and was about to leave when he grasped your forearm. “Good morning, maid.” He slowly opened his eyes and gave you the sweetest smile ever. 

“Yeah yeah. Get up.” You weren’t going to fall for it. You took his hand off your arm and put it on his chest. “I know you’re all very tired, but you can’t sleep any longer.”

“Fine…fine.” He kicked the rest of the blanket to the ground and sat up. You left the room and ran downstairs to get the others. You opened the door to Luhan, Xiumin, and Sehun’s room and walked towards the window. You pulled the curtains open so light could shine through.

“Xiumin.” You called softly. He was sleeping on his stomach and his head was buried under his pillow. “Luhan..Sehun. Guy’s please get up!” You were already tired of saying the same thing over and over again. You grabbed the corner of Xiumin’s pillow and lift it off his head. “Wake up sleepy head.” He opened one eye and looked at you. “Andwae.”

“Waeyo?!” You frowned at him and went over to Sehun instead. “Maknae, it’s time to get up.” You swept his hair away from his face and patted him. He nodded and waved his hand in the air.

“Luhan.” You bent down to him and lightly poked his cheek. “Lu—Whao!” He grabbed your hand and pulled you down next to him. “Shh…you’re too noisy.”

Photobucket

“Aish! Luhan!” You instantly gripped the bar of the bed and pulled yourself away from him. “Why are you guys being so difficult?!” You were flustered and they were beginning to annoy you. Xiumin sat up from his bed and his blanket slid down revealing his bare chest.*OH.MY.GOD!*

“XIUMIN!” You immediately turned around embarrassed, but only to see Luhan sitting there, also shirtless. “SHIET!” You cursed.

 “Forget you all!” You covered face and ran out of the room. Your body crashed into Kris.

“What’s wrong?” He caught you by the waist. “Mol-lah! Mol-lah!” You shouted and pushed away from him.

 

XiuMin-and-LuHan-Kawaii1.gif

“Hyungs, why’d you do that for?” Sehun shook his head and dug for clothes to wear as Xiumin and Luhan laughed loudly.

“Yah!” Kris crossed his arms and glared at them. “Don’t go overboard just because she isn’t a fan. She’s still a girl, so be respectful to her eyes. Remember, we are still Exo, even at home.” 

“Araso. We were just having a little fun.” They both chuckled and got up.

You didn’t bother about waking up the rest of the guys and just went straight to the kitchen cupping your red cheeks. “Good morning, Na Yeon.” Baekhyun smiled from the counter stool. He was eating a bowl of cereal. To your relief, Lay, Chen, and Suho, were already up and ready as well. They were sitting with Kai at the table munching on bread and fruits. *Now I know why I like them most.*

“Good morning guys.” You removed your hands from your cheeks and smiled.

CharmFromEXOplanetXD6.gif

Suho winked at you, “Morning, Sky Blue.” You laughed at the silly name they gave you. 

Lay and Chen grinned and waved.

Photobucket

fromEXOplanetJustAwesome50.gif

Blowing your bangs away from your eyes, you walked to the sink and sighed.

“What’s with the heavy sigh?” Baekhyun got up with his empty bowl and walked towards you. You looked up at him and shook your head. “Uh...nothing.” You took the bowl from his hand and began to wash it.

“Hey, what happened there?” He tilted your face to see your busted lip. “Oh…this…” Your eyes fell on Kai. He was also staring back at you, but looked away at once. “I..uh..ran into the fridge.”

“You should be more careful, clumsy.” Baekhyun laughed and softly touched it. You gave him a sheepish smile and turned your face away feeling the blood rush to your ears.

“MAID! MAID!” Tao yelled. You could hear him run loudly downstairs. D.O and Chanyeol was right behind him, but walked down lazily. “Food! Hurry!” He sat himself down on a stool. You laughed at his eagerness and pulled out a few dry bowls.

“That’s your fault for not waking up faster.” You poured cereal into three bowls and set the milk on the counter for them. Like always, happy Chanyeol was already smiling away at you for no good reason.

“Waeyo?” You gave him a look. “You look cute today.” He beamed.

EXO-KalwaysFunnyCharm11.gif

“Er..thanks.” You blushed. D.O was staring at you with his big round eyes.“What D.O? You don’t want cereal? What about bread?”

tumblr_m2srpyRVWZ1qmyq62o1_500.png

“I want cereal.” Xiumin sat down grinning. “I want bread.” There was Luhan looking charming. “I want both.” Sehun threw his bag onto the floor and also sat down. Kris came in and took a seat next to Lay. You avoided Xiumin and Luhan’s mischievous eyes and gave them their food. *You both are horrible.*

 “Sehun, eat slowly.” You patted his back. Tao looked up at your action and furrowed his eyebrows. “Why do you always treat Sehun like a baby?” A jealous expression spread across his face. You looked up at him surprised. “M-muh? I do?”

 “Because she likes me more than you. I’m cuter.” Sehun added fuel to the fire.

exo-k-sehun.jpg

“Maid, is that true?” You could hear a hint of hurt in Tao’s voice. *Oh god, here we go again. Why does it matter anyways? I’m just a freaken maid!* Everyone, even Kai, stopped eating and stared at you.

“Oh look at the time! You all are going to be late.” You bent down to pick up Sehun and Xiumin’s bag. “Are you avoiding Tao’s question right now?” D.O grabbed the bags from your hand and smirked.

“Don’t worry, we have 10 minutes left.” Luhan took out his phone too check the time. *They really have nothing better to do.*

“Guys, leave Na Yeon alone.” You were grateful for Suho. “Yeah, you tortured her enough this morning.” Kris mumbled. He felt bad for what happened earlier. The rest didn’t seem to care, for they continued to stay silent.

“No Tao.” You rolled your eyes. “It’s not because I like Sehun better.” “It’s not?” Sehun slump his shoulders disappointed as Tao smiled. “I knew it.”

“I don’t like anyone better than the other! I like and dislike you all the same!” You threw your hands up in the air. “Why does it matter? I’m just nobody and we only met.”

“What do you mean you’re just nobody? And of course it matters a lot to us if you like us or not.” Xiumin and Chanyeol nodded, agreeing with Baekhyun. “Just because you work here doesn’t mean we look down on you.”

“Yeah, we have fans all over the world that knows and likes us. We just want to know if our maid feels the same. I’m not sure about the others, but when I heard you knew nothing about Exo, I was a little disappointed.” Xiumin looked at you with his ridiculously lovable expression. Luhan’s baby face crushed you.

Your expression softened. *So they want me to be like….their fan?* You weren’t quite getting it.

“It’ll be nice if you were our fan too.”Lay said as if he read your mind. They all looked at you nodding.

“Guys, if I was your fan, I wouldn’t be here right now. That was kind of the whole point.” You explained further as though they wanted something more. “You weren’t really thrilled to see me at first, remember?” You looked at Kai especially. *He still doesn’t like me.* He avoided your gaze.

“Well, that was at first.”

“We thought you were a stalker.”

“You can’t blame us. We get paranoid sometimes.”

“Now, we like you.”

You blinked at them. *They…like me?* You scratched behind your ear. “Araso, araso.” You went weak when they looked at you that way. “I’ll try…to er…be your fan, but it’s weird for me. It’s better to like you all as friends only.” They scowled. “I’LL TRY!”  You assured them one last time laughing.  “So, are we good now?”

exo-gioi-thieu-mot-thanh-vien-co-vo-thua

“No…” Tao had his arms crossed. “You still haven’t answered why you treat Sehun so good.” Sehun mumbled something you couldn’t catch under his breath.

“Tao.” Kris was telling him to drop the topic through his eyes. You pondered for a moment and then walked over to him. “Don’t worry Tao. I like you all the same. I probably just acted that way because Sehun is the youngest here and acting like a big sister just comes naturally to me.” You patted his shoulders and smiled. “You’re like a dongseng to me too.”

The other guys secretly admire your sweetness. You taking care of the two maknaes, was motherly and that made you even more pure. Kai gulped and played with his phone, pretending not to be listening. Tao thought he’d melt into a pile of goo. He felt much better now but, “Wait, you’re older than Sehun and me?”

“Well, since we’re speaking of that. How old are you anyways?” D.O asked. “Shouldn’t we know each other’s age in order to address one another properly?” Suho slapped a hand over his face. *You just don’t ask a girl her age, D.O.*

*Isn’t it time for you all to leave already?!* You sighed…..again. “Since I know how old you all are, let’s make it quicker.” Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, and Xiumin unknowingly had their fingers crossed. *Don’t be our noona…don’t be our noona.*

“Sehun, Tao, D.O, Chen, and Chanyeol.” You counted. “I’m your noona.”The ones with crossed fingers sighed in relief, besides Chanyeol.  “Oh, and Kai too.” Kai froze and immediately lost to tetris.

“That..that..doesn’ t count!” Chanyeol shouted. “Why not?” You gave him a quizzical look. “Give us your birth date.”

“May 30, 1992.”

Chanyeol shrugged stubbornly. “It’s only a few months away from mine! I’m not calling you noona. Nope. Never.”

“That’s up to you.” You started collecting the plates to put in the sink.

“Then that means you have to call us oppa.” Xiumin and Luhan smiled at each other. You stopped and stared at the other four whose eyes said the same. “C-call you….oppa? Wae?”

“What do you mean ‘wae’? It’s only right that way isn’t it? Just like you told the others you were noona to them.” Kris got up from his seat and walked over to you. A sly smirk was on his face. You turned to look at innocent Baekhyun, Suho, and Lay who didn’t seem like they had a problem with that idea either.

*Uhhg…* “I’ll think about it.” You murmured as they let out low chuckles. You weren’t used to calling anyone ‘oppa’ just yet. “Ok! You guys should hurry. Leave the dishes there, I’ll clean it up. Ballee, ballee!”  

“You shouldn’t boss your oppas like that.” Baekhyun teased. Your face turned a different shade of color and it was so obvious compared to your milky white skin. 

tumblr_m4o29j3M5L1r3z3y6.gif

“I’m kidding.” He laughed and swung his duffle bag over his shoulder. He could see your beautiful blue eyes look away embarrassly. *Adorable.*

Exo began to leave. “Aren’t you going to see us off?” Xiumin called. He remembered how you did that before. “Er…sure. I supposed.” You followed them to the door.

“Bye guys. See you later.” You waved. “Bye maid!” “Bye Na Yeon!” They all said at once. “Bye noona!” You heard Sehun and Tao called.

“Oh, Na Yeon-ah.” Suho turned around.  “We have an interview after practice so we won’t be back until late. Don’t make us dinner because we’ll eat out with the staffs and manager.” You nodded and mouthed ‘thanks for letting me know’.

Kai was the last one to exit. He had his earphone in his ears and didn’t say a word. “Kai!” You called and gently grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. He stopped and turned his head to look at you with a bit of annoyance plastered on his face.

“Here.” You handed him a box of ice-hot patches and a small bag of mineral water. He unplugged one side of his earphone and raised an eyebrow. You rubbed the back of your neck, “You’ve been coming home later than the other guys. I’m assuming you’re practicing really hard. I noticed that your ankle has been bothering you. Use the patch whenever you can’t handle the pain anymore. Don’t let it hurt you too much. Ok?” You smiled and grabbed his hand to give him the stuff. “Share the water with the others. See you all later.” Kai was lost for words. He felt warmth arousing through his body by your kindness. He bit his bottom lip and walked out the door while his heart was skipping beats. *What is this? Why do I feel unsteady?*

You closed the door and locked it. “I’M. FREE!!” You screamed. You hurriedly washed the rest of the dishes and happily cleaned the house even though it was a total mess. You couldn’t wait to go see Minji early and FINALLY get some air.

After you were done cleaning the house, you felt like being extra nice and began making food for Exo so they could have something to eat on Sunday. You cooked vegetables, beef, fried tofu, made kimchi, spicy stew, and more rice than usual. You even made steamed pork buns for Xiumin just to follow the concept. *Just for Luhan and Xiumin.* You giggled. You packed it all into the fridge neatly and began to write a note for them that food was already prepared for.

Just about done with the note, your phone rang. You took it out from your pocket. “Hospital?” You quickly picked up.

“Hello?....Yes this is she. Minji?! What happened to her? No! don’t do anything until I get there! I’m coming right now!” You threw the pen down, grabbed your bag and hurried to the hospital. *Minji, umma’s coming! Wait for me!*

~~~

There my be a lot of mistakes. Will correct tomorrow. Hope i got all of Exo and didn't forget anyone. lol