Exo's Chaos

Our Maid Sky Blue

 

“D.Ol! Get your down here right now!” Chanyeol shouted furiously. The veins in his temple popped out. “D.O! Don’t make me come up there and--”

“For crying out loud! It’s 7 in the morning! Why the hell are you screaming for?!” A sleepy Suho walked out of the hall rubbing his eyes.

“Look! Look what D.O did!” Chanyeol pointed to a pile of opened junk food bags spread out all over the white fluffy carpet. DVDs and CDs were scattered everywhere. “I just vacuumed yesterday and organized these movies on the shelf last night!”

“That wasn’t me!” D.O trotted down the spiral staircase lazily. His eyes were barely opened.

“You’re the only person here who eats like a pig!” Chanyoel snapped. “I spent two long hours cleaning up this damn living room!”

“Chanyeol, calm your voice down. If Kai wakes up, you’re dead!” Suho hissed cutting his throat with his thumb. Chanyeol completely ignored him and continued on with his rampage.

“Tao did that! He ate these panda cookies last night while he dug through the DVDs looking for Kungfu Panda!” D.O accused. He hated when everyone blamed everything on him just because he’s a big mess ‘sometimes’.

“Tao did what?” A giant like person with the face of a child came walking into the scene. “Oh great...” Suho slapped a hand over his eyes.

“Did that.” D.O pointed to the dirty piles of clutter. Tao’s jaws dropped unbelievably, “How dare you accuse me of something that I WILL NEVER DO?!”

 He put his hands on his hips. “Sehun woke up in the middle of the night and did that!”

“For once D.O, stop putting the blame on someone else and just clean this up.” Chanyeol shook his head disapprovingly.

“Yah! I saw Tao dirty this. Tao, you do it!” D.O wasn’t giving up.

“What?! Me? Sehun did it!”

“Why do I keep hearing my name?” Sehun whined from the hallway as he came towards the guys.

“Because you made this mess.” Tao answered.

 “I-I did?” Sehun scratched his head and wondered as Tao nodded ‘yes’.

“D.O, clean it!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Tao will do it!”

“Sehun is doing it!”

“Says who?!”

“Says me! NOW CLEAN IT!”

“Guys! Will you stop it?” Suho tried to calm them all down, but they overpowered him by shouting louder than the other.

 “I’m going to starve you D.O, if you don’t pick it up.”

“Pffs! Like I can’t find my own food!”

“It’s your fault all our maid left us! Look how dirty you are!”

“It’s not only me! It’s you! It’s everyone! It’s all of us!”

“Guys would you please lower your volume?”

“You little--”

“SHUT UP!!!!!” A shirtless Kai and an extremely tall Kris bellowed at the same time, but in different directions.

 “Oh. You got this…” Kris walked back to bed with his messy hair knowing Kai could handle it alone.

He met Luhan halfway down the hall. “What’s going on?” Luhan asked cutely. “We’ll think of a burial when we wake up. Go back to bed.” Kris turned him around and pushed him back into the room.

“Uh-oh. Kai’s mad.” Luhan closed his door and locked it. “Hmm..?” A sleepy Xiumin poked his head out from his pillow as Luhan plopped down onto his bed.

“Kai is...” Luhan made two horns on the side of his forehead with his index fingers. Xiumin stuffed his head deeper into the pillow knowing what that meant.

Kai trudged angrily towards the bickering guys. His face turned deadly. Sehun and Tao immediately hid behind Suho. “Hyung…help.” Sehun clung onto his shirt while Tao held his arm.

“I TOLD you so.” Suho murmured. D.O and Chanyeol ducked behind the sofa.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP SHOUTING FOR?! It’s Sunday damnit! Our only rest day!” Kai was extremely grumpy when he had to wake up on his day off. No one wanted to see him angry.

“Chanyeol! D.O! Get your here!” They both came out slowly. “Why are you making such a big deal as if this is anything new? Chanyeol, no one told you to clean! If you want to argue, go up to that cliff and argue! Why are you making such a fuss?! If I hear a single word come out from your mouths again, you’re toast! GOT THAT?! GO BACK TO BED!” D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao looked at each other blankly as if he was speaking another language.

 Suho tried to push them forward, “Guys…just go,” he whispered, but they didn’t budge.

“Now.” Kai growled at them and they instantly scattered back to their rooms. “Immature kids!” He went back to his room and slammed the door shut.

Lay was pulling a shirt on as he watched Kai angrily pulled his blanket over his head. He put on his slippers, walked to the door, quietly opened it, and left.

Suho was the last one to walk back. He saw Chen and Baekhyun coming out of their room talking loudly.

“Shhh! Did you not hear what just happened?” Suho put his fingers to their lips.

“What..?” Baekhyun asked innocently as if he didn’t hear the commotion. Suho crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

“Araso araso!” Chen pretended to zip up his lips. “We’re going jogging, you wanna join?” Suho shook his head and pointed to the large pile of dirty clothes in the laundry room.

 “I might need to wash the clothes today, I ran out of…..” He stopped what he was saying and went inside the bathroom sighing.

The apartment was a huge mess. Clothes, towels, water bottles were thrown everywhere. They used to have a maid, but she couldn’t take it anymore and left. Once she cleaned everything spotless, it went back to the same thing the next day.

They were all too caught up with their busy schedule to help keep the place tidy. So far, they’ve lost six maids. All of which who were either from a different country or too old to even know who Exo were. 12 guys living together just weren’t working out like the manager hoped for.

~~~

You boarded the bus holding Minji’s tiny hand with one hand and a suitcase with the other. You had a large duffle bag slung over your shoulder. Minji squished her brown teddy in between her armpit and nervously pulled onto the strap of her small Pooh Bear backpack.

“Does this bus go straight to Seoul?” You asked the bus driver.

“Yes it does.” He replied and turned to look at you and was instantly caught off guard. He couldn’t stop staring at your eyes. Awkwardly, you bowed and showed him your bus pass and walked down the aisle to two empty seats.

“Ji Ji, take off your backpack. You like to sit next to the window right?” You helped her take off her backpack and she hopped to the seat closest to the window. You stuffed your bag and suitcase into the compartment and sat down next to her.

“Mommy NaNa…” She called out. “Hmm?”  You looked down at her as she gazed up at you with her big blue-ish, sparkly eyes.  

“Where are we going? Where’s Halmeoni?” Your heart dropped. You were hoping she wouldn’t ask for your grandmother who has passed away a week ago. After burying her in Guri, there was no use for the two of you to be there anymore.

“Halmeoni is with Harabeoji. She’s very happy right now. You and I are going to a very beautiful place called Seoul. We are going to take you to a magical castle where they heal angels just like you.” You nuzzled her nose with yours.

“Really?! Am I going to meet other angels too?” You nodded smiling. “I’m going to make this much friends!” She squealed stretching out her short little arms widely.

Your eyes sadly looked down at her and it pained your heart. *As long as you’re happy, I’m happy.* You had to be strong for her.

“They are just like me?” She beamed adorably. “Just like you.” You pinched her chubby cheeks. She happily sat back down and relaxed. In no time, she was in a dreamland snoozing peacefully away.

You opened up your wallet and took out your check book. You flipped it open and reviewed it. *I only have enough for a very small housing. The rest will be saved for your hospital bills, Ji Ji. I hope I can find work in Seoul in order for you to get treated until the very end.* You close your eyes tightly and reopened them.

You put your arms around her and cuddle her close to you. With your cheeks against the top of her head, you slowly shut your eyes. *This is only the beginning.*

~~~

 

I know I have another story yet to be completed, but I couldn’t get this one out of my mind! Thanks for reading!