Bathroom Fun

Celebrity Romance

 

Siwon’s POV:

This girl seems weird but nice at the same time. I was having so much fun with her that I forgot what I was supposed to do. She made me have a warm feeling inside…I don’t know how to explain it…like someone’s treating me like I’m…me. Not how I’m Choi Siwon, the superstar in Super Junior, but as a person.

By the time we were done, she used up all of her money and some of mine, only buying a pack of long sleeve shirts, 2 pairs jeans, a heavy jacket, socks, pajamas, and…underwear… I thought she’d be embarrassed to do all these stuff for me but she wasn’t.  It seemed she was also having a nice time too.

“All done!” she sighed happily as we sat on a sofa in one of the department stores. "Gwenchana, Andrew?"

 

"Mm. Gwenchanayo. Gomawoyo," I replied.

She smiled. Then it seemed as if she thought for awhile. "J..Jib (House)?" she asked, her brow furrowing.

I shook my head.

"Oh.." she murmured. "Hamkke kaja (Let's go together)?"

"Gwenchan gess-eo (Is that okay)!?"

How could this girl take me in when she younger than me by how many years? And doesn’t even know me?!?! Aish?!!!!!! I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"Hold on," I said in English. “Dae-Hyun?”

“Siwon. Have you found a person?”

“Yes.”

“Your next step is to let that person take you in or lend you enough money to rent a room. If you can do that, make a relationship with that person, not a permanent one. A fake one, when you leave, break it off with them. Got it? That is your “mini secret mission” for this.”

“Eh?!?!! But—“ the line went dead.

Curse Dae-Hyun! That’s too cruel!

I turned to Hye Rin. "Sure..."

"Ok!" she smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I think I really fell head over heels for her…

 

Ami's POV:

“Here we are!” I said as I opened the door to the house.

"Uwaa!" he said amazed.

"Thanks..." I gestured him to follow me into my room and to sit down. "Wait a moment, ok?" I went out of the room to grab some blankets for him for the night and hid them inside my closet.

"Okay! Done!" I exclaimed in satisfaction. "Now it's time for you to shower."

Siwon gave me a confused look. I led him to the bathroom trying to explain; gesturing that he should take a shower. Clearly, from his expression, he understood what I was trying to explain, but he was still puzzled. 

Seriously, I don't mind another person taking a shower in my house, especially if it's Choi Siwon. I mean c'mon dude! Just go. take. a shower!

I sighed. I the shower with a "Bwo?!" escaping from his lips. I pulled him into the bathroom and threw his clothes at him.

"Shower!" I ordered and closed the door. I stayed outside the bathroom, just in case if he needed anything.

5 minutes...

"Hye Rin?" he called out.

"De, na yeogi isseoyo (Yes, I'm right here)."

"Towel?"

I did a face-palm. I forgot to get his towel.

"Jamkhan man (Wait a moment)! I'll be right there!" I sped off to the cabinet and back to the bathroom with a towel in my hands. I knocked on the door. I stood on the other side of the door, where I couldn't see him. I opened the door slightly and saw my hand with the towel.

"Gomawoyo," he said and took the towel from me and shut the door. A few moments later he opened the door fully dressed. "Done!"

I stepped into the bathroom and took out a comb and blowdryer for him. "Here you go."

"Thanks."

 

As Siwon stepped forward to get the hair tools, he tripped on the bathroom mat. He stumbled forward, while I went backward, closing my eyes. I felt my back slam against the door. I opened my eyes and found that his face was inches away from my face; his arms against the door… I gasped. I was this close to getting a kiss from the Choi Siwon.

 

Siwon's POV:

I can’t believe this happened. One moment, I was walking, the next I was face to face with Hye Rin; inches apart from her face. For some reason, I yearned to be next to her, to kiss her, to just be with her. Something inside of me made me feel so attracted to Hye Rin. I heard her gasp, and woke myself up from my thoughts.

I cleared my throat and took a step away from her, mumbling, “Mianhae, Hye Rin...”

She slowly went out the door, and closed it behind her softly…

Wow, what an idiot I am.

 

 

Ami's POV:

I was so shocked. I didn’t know what to say. So I went outside the bathroom, taking slow deep breaths as I leaned against the door.  I got up and went inside my room and sat on my bed with thump. Then I heard him walk softly into the room, with his old clothes. He strode up to me and said, "Hye Rin, I'm truly sorry," gazing at me.

“There was nothing to be sorry for or to forgive, pabo,” I said sarcastically with a smile on my face.

Siwon was a bit confused, but I guess he understood the message.

 

Siwon's POV:

 

“Hungry?” she asked and gestured “eating” to me.

I waved my hand back and forth trying to tell her that I was a little bit hungry. She then led me to the kitchen and made me sit. I sat behind the counter and watched her make noodles. After it was all cooked, Hye Rin split the noodles into two bowls and handed one to me with chopsticks. I prayed, and was surprised that she was praying too. Whoa! I didn’t know she was Christian...or Catholic? Well, she sat down next to me and we started to eat. I wished I could talk to her in english, but it wouldn’t work out. I was okay at English, but not as amazing as Han Geng. He lived in the USA for God knows how long!

I decided that I would learn all the English in the world to be able to talk to her through this silence. It was so unbearable. Before I even got a chance to say anything, she stood up to put her bowl away in the sink. The sun was shining through the window, and shined on her only for a moment, making her look like an angel. I thought I was about to run to her and embrace her with open arms. But the sun went down, and the shine disappeared, and I woke myself up from my thoughts.

All of a sudden, Hye Rin froze as the low rumble of car came near. She cursed, grabbed my bowl, and tossed it in the sink with a bang. She ran to me and grasped my hand tightly, and frantically ran to her room. Hye Rin said, “Shh!” to me, literally tossed me into the closet, and then with a loud whump, shut it quick, and I was left in darkness…

 

Ami's POV:

OMG! It was 6:00 and Dad and Mom was home. This might turn into a disaster! After I threw Siwon in the closet I ran to the living room and the TV, pretending nothing had happened. As usual, Dad opened the door and said, “Hi!” I returned his greeting and gave him a hug. After, he set down his work things and went to change into comfortable clothes. I then turned to greet Mom and gave her a hug too. Then I helped my parents make dinner. During dinner, I was praying in my mind, ”Please God, let Siwon be ok!” An hour after we were done, I said aloud, “I’m going to be resting in my room.”

And off I ran to my room. When I opened the door, Siwon was on my bed and reading my 17 magazines. Whew.

“Gwenchana?” I whispered.

Siwon looked up. “De,” he murmured and continued to be engrossed in my magazine.

I sighed. I don’t think he gets it. I plopped down beside him, lying down on my back. Sigh... Today is soo tiring. Oh well. At least I get to stay with Siwon ^^

Man, I’m so bored. Screw this. I thought after awhile. I sat on the ground, took out my special album, and started flipping through the pages. Anh Hai (older brother in Vietnamese)… I smiled as I recalled the memories of us together. I hope I do get to see him again…

 

 

Siwon’s POV:

These American magazines are weird… Girls actually like this?? I thought. I was looking through Hye Rin's things out of boredom… well I shouldn’t have looked through her drawers either… ehehe… I was somewhat nervous when she lay down next to me, but suddenly she was off the bed and on the ground. I saw her looking through an album and wanted to see. As I stooped down, she saw me and immediately closed her book.

“Waeyo?” she asked.

“Err… Chokumdo (Nothing)…”