Date

Celebrity Romance

Ami's POV:

After getting the "a-okay" from my mom, we hopped inside Siwon's car and started driving to God knows where. It was such a long drive on the highway!

"Siwon," I began, playing with his free hand that wasn't on the wheel.

"Hmm?" his large hand took a hold of mine and squeezed it as he quickly glanced over at me with a soft smile.

"You didn't say where we were going... Is it supposed to be a surprise?"

He raised a playful eyebrow. "You can think of it like that."

"But Siwon! I hate surprises," I pouted and kicked my legs up and down like a child.

"Well you're going to have to deal with it, Hun," he chuckled good-naturedly, and gently kissed my hand. "Aish, you're such a kid."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. I'm the child here. And who are you, Mister?"

I leaned over and poked his broad chest. He turned to face me with a deadpan serious look. I blinked, startled by the sudden change in his face. "W-wae?" I stuttered, shrinking away in my seat.

Siwon grabbed ahold of my hand and yanked me close.

"I'm yours," he whispered in that damn y voice of his. And with a mischievous grin, he gave me a quick peck on the lips and sped off as the sounds of car horns blared behind us.

 I was totally speechless and I flailed my arms in the car not knowing what to say. "Y-you!" I smacked him on the arm lightly.

"Saranghae~" he cutely said in a sing song voice.

"Aish," I giggled as I tried to hide my embarrassment and beet red face. I hung my head in my hands and shook it. "What am I ever going to do with you, pabo?"

My handsome man laughed and said nothing at all, but laced our fingers together and continued to drive down the freeway.

 

After about 30 minutes, we finally arrived at our destination. Siwon pulled the car up to the valet at a fancy restaurant and my eyes popped open at the beauty of the sophisticated place. A man helped me out of the car and Siwon handed him the car keys.

"Ready?" Siwon asked with a smile and held out his arm for me to take.

"Definitely," I grinned back as I wrapped my arm around his and began to walk towards the entrance.

Two hosts opened the door for us and I smiled at them, saying a small "thank you!" One female server led us down the hallway and upstairs. But I was keeping my eye on her the whole time.

"Here are your menus. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me over. My name is Sarah, by the way," she announced with a "warm" smile.

I scoffed to myself. I could totally see that she was checking Siwon out. Who does that?! And the whole time she was totally puffing out her chest. I mean, sure I got a nice set but I'm not trying to flaunt them. Girl got no shame or dignity.

"Thank you, Sarah," Siwon replied politely, taking the menu from her. She smiled satisfactorily and left us alone, walking away with her hips swaying.

I fumed quietly in my seat as I opened up the booklet. Ohh man, if I could just give her a piece of my mind, I grumbled to myself.

"Someone's grumpy," Siwon's voice interrupted my malicious thoughts. I blinked and looked up into his grinning face.

"Wha?"

"You're mad," he noted.

I shook my head. "Aniya. Not at all!"

He chuckled and leaned his arm on the table, resting his chin atop his hand. "Ami, I can totally tell," he said with an amused smile.

"Ok, Mr. Know-It-All. You got me." I held my hands up once I got caught in my lie. Yeah. Not so good at lying. "But I'm mad at her. Not you. It's frustrating," I sighed, drumming my fingers on the white tablecloth. Consequence for dating such a hot guy I guess.

"Should we give her a show?" asked Siwon with a sly glint in his eyes.

My back was faced towards the kitchen, so I couldn't see what was going on or what he was thinking. "Show? What do you mea--"

 

Author's Note:

Finally updating this after a long time! Glad to see that some of you like this story. As always, comments and thoughts are much appreciated!