Everything Gone Wrong

Celebrity Romance

Siwon's POV:

I skipped happily to my car. This has to be the best day on earth! I get my girlfriend and her kiss! Choi Siwon, you da man, I thought smugly. But a thought crossed my mind. I should go talk to Hyung... I took out my phone and created a new text message.

Hi... R you at home right now?

Yea.. What's up?

I'll come over in a few then

Alright. See you


After that text I immediately made my way toward Han Geng's house. I drove up and parked by the sidewalk. I then walked up to the door and took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.  The door opened and I was faced with a very tired looking Han Geng.

"Hey, come on in," he said, gesturing for me to follow.

"Thanks..."

He led me into his living room and we both sat down on the couch, facing from each other. 

"Hyung... I--"


"Save it. I'm fine. It was always you in the end," his voice was bitter yet had a tone of defeat.


"I wanted to say thank you.. And I promise to not hurt her. I'll treasure her and I'll never leave her side."


"You better. if you don't, I'LL be taking her away."


"I swear I will."


He sighed and put his head in his hands. "Make her happy ok? Or else I'll really kill you, and I mean it."


"Yes, Hyung."


"Now get going before I get real angry."


"Ok, I'll leave," I stood up and starte walking to the door.  "Bye Hyung, and thank you." And with that I took a step out into my new world and never looked back.

 

Han Geng's POV:

I opened my eyes to find myself in darkness. I had been lifelesssly sitting in the same position ever since Siwon left. Maybe I fell asleep, exhausted from all the events today. I couldn't really handle it. Aish.. And you call yourself a man. I glanced up at the ticking clock. It was well past dinner time (9 PM) and I got up from the couch to go make myself instant noodles. I came back and plopped myself on the couch, turning on the TV. The Moon That Embraces the Sun was playing on Arirang. Great. Just great. A scene that I really don't want to see. Yang Myung just gave up his life for Hwon, taking the spear, losing his life, his brother, and his love. Gosh.. Someone just kill me now I thought sarcastically, trying to cover up my heart-wrenched, bitter feelings.

A vibration interrupted my thoughts and I looked down at the vibrating phone beside me. Siwon probably left his phone here. I quickly muted the TV and answered the call. The voice that answered the call made me clench the phone in anger.

"Siwon, I congratulate you for finally making basis. The relationship seems to be going well, considering your little scene from earlier this afternoon. Keep up the good work, you womanizer, and break her heart. It'll be entertaining to see," Daehyun cackled. The call ended.

Break her heart?! That bastard. That womanizer. That player. I'll kill him!!

 

Ami's POV:

I woke up with a real, good feeling. Ah.. so this is what it means to be in love. The sound of my alarm made me turn over to shut it off. 

"BWO!??!?!?! It's 6:50?!?!??!?!" I screamed. I jumped out of bed and hastily got ready for school. Crap crap crap. Zero Block starts at 7:10!!! Waahhhh I'll be dead!!!

 

Ding ding ding!

"Ah! I made it!" I panted with relief as I slid onto my seat. Just a minute more and I would've been dead already.

"Hey, what up girl? You're never this late for class," whispered Char.

"Just woke up late. I have no clue why," I sighed.

"Ok! We'll begin with these assignments on graphing!" ordered Mr. Spiel, disturbing our conversation.

Aish... I hate zero block I thought as I slumped over on my desk.

 

It was soon lunch time and I walked over to our tree.

"Ami!" waved Char. "Hurry up!"

I laughed as I ran there. "Ok ok! I'm coming!"

"Ok so spill! she immediately ordered as I sat down.

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "We're...Going out now..."

"What?!" she screeched. "Girl, you should've told me earlier!! And then we could have had a congratulatory party! Oh, you kill me!!"

"Ahaha I"m sorry, I'm sorry," I giggled.

"You!" she pointed a finger at me. "You're going over to my house on Friday night and I'm giving youmake over. You guys are definitely going to have a date on that night, ok?!"

"Char, why?!" I whined.

"Don't question me!" I shrank back. Princess Char is scary when she comes out.

"Ok! Yes your Majesty!"

"Sounds more like it!" she laughed haughtily.

We looked at each other and burst out giggling.

"Char, I love you!"

"And I love ya too, girl!"

After that, we spent the rest of lunch talking about Siwon and me, squealing like little girls about Prince Charming.

 

"Bye Ami! See you later!"

"K! SEe you later!"

Classes after lunch were a bore, but the thought of possibly seeing Siwon after school made me eager to get out of class.

 

Ding! Ding! Ding!
 
"Bye Mr. Smith!" I called to my teacher as I sped out of class. 
 
I ran to my car and checked my phone. No messages. No calls. What happened to him? Maybe he forgot to charge his phone or something... He's an idol after all. I shouldn't think negative thoughts.
 
Han Geng's POV:
 
The doorbell rang and I knew it was Siwon. I'd been a sleeping lion waiting patiently for him after all. I opened the door. 
 
"Hyung! I think I left my phone here... Do you happen to have it?"
 
"Yeah. Come on inside. Lemme get it."
 
Siwon stood waiting in the living room while I got the phone.
 
"So Siwon.. An interesting phone call came through last night..." 
 
"Really? From who?"
 
I came up to him and placed the phone in his hand.
 
"Why do I have to answer that? You have no right to have Ami. You're going to break her heart in the end, you womanizer!" I yelled and I punched his face, sending him stumbling back a few steps.
 
"Hyung! Wait--"
 
I punched him again and a slight bruise began forming on his cheek and his lip was cut. I felt satisfied and I was going to send another flying punch when he blocked it. He was fighting back, but he was no match for me. A kick and a smashing hit to his jaw made him falling down to the floor. I got ontop of him and started unleashing my fury on him.
 
"This is for being a womanizer! This is for kissing her! This is for stealing her! This is for hurting me! This is for you, Choi Siwon!!!" I screamed with every punch to his face.
 
Siwon's face became more bloody and bruised. I was careful not to break his nose or anything. Daehyun would have my head and Ami... I must tell Ami. She has to know even though it'll break her heart.
 
"I wish you the best of luck," I hissed. I stood up and walked away, leaving his bloody, unconscious body.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi peeps! sorry if the font and stuff is all weird. I was transferring this from my ipod to the laptop..so it looks awkward and the spacing is off... hope you like this!!! it's almost xmas day!!!!!! :DD
Comment and subscribe!! c'mon silent readers i know you're out there!! i wanna know your input!!