I Have Something to Tell You

Celebrity Romance

Siwon's POV:

One look at the necklace and one look at him made me enraged.

When did she get that from him? Why didn't she tell me? Am I too late?

Those questions circled endlessly around in my head. I was too angry, too hot-tempered now. I needed to get away. I needed to release these pent up emotions.

Why didn't think of that? I'm such a pabo. He claimed her before me. That guy. I'll kill him... not literally though..

I sighed and leaned my head against the wheel.

Beep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An angry driver honked at me. I glanced up. The light was green. Oops.

I pressed the pedal and the car lurched forward. Aish... This is not my day today. I need to go workout.

 

Han Geng's POV:

I silently stood there as the two walked away.

I should tell her today... So that she won't hurt herself anymore... I know it'll hurt me, but hey, a man's gotta do what he's gotta do right?

With downcast eyes, I slowly trudged out of the mall to my car. I revved up the engine and headed towards Ami's house.

 

Alice's POV:

After a long time, I picked myself up from the ground. It seemed like laying there for awhile helped me to clear my thoughts. It was as if someone whispered to me exactly what my heart told me.

I have to be strong. I have to make a decision. I'm going to tell Siwon.

I went inside the bathroom to freshen myself up. 

Ugh. I look like a mess. A Lochness Monster. I thought as I looked at my tangled hair and swollen face.

"Ami?" a familiar voice called out. Shoot. I left the front door open??!?!

"Hold on! I'm coming!" I patted my face dry and ran to the door.

"Han Geng--Anh Hai!!" I exclaimed in shock. I hadn't called him his real name in a long time. "What are you doing here?!"

"Ah, just wanted to visit you," he replied with a sheepish smile. But his eyes appeared sad; his whole demeanor looked so.... He.. He made me want to take him and hold him in my arms and comfort him.

"Come in! Here, sit on the sofa, I'll be right out." I went to the kitchen and made some his favorite tea: green tea. He drank it whenever he was down.

I walked back to the living room with a tray. "I made you your favorite!" I announced.

He laughed. "Hey, I'm not sad at all!"

"It's the only thing I have!" I protested, not wanting to give away what I felt.

I put down the tray on the coffee table and sat next to him. "So what's up?"

He laid his head on my shoulder.

"What do you think of Siwon?"

My heart dropped down to my stomach.

"Si-Siwon? Who're you talking about? Is that Andrew?" My voice raised a pitch.

"Ami, don't be afraid to hide it."

"Hide what?"

"I heard your conversation  with Charlotte..."

Silence.

He took a deep breath and continued, "You know, you should tell him. And don't worry about me, I'll be fine. And thank you for your feelings for all the years," his voice cracked.

"Thank you for holding onto me. Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for loving me," he said, his voice all choked up.

I sat there trembling from shock, guilt, and sadness. Tears were softly dripping. I forced my mouth to keep shut so that my sobs wouldn't come out. He lifted his head and gazed at me with tearful eyes.

"Ami, I never got to say this.. And I'm saying this not as your Anh Hai, but as a man. I love you. I love you so so much. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you."

And then I cried. And then he cried. And then we embraced each other, crying our hearts out together.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," I sobbed again and again as I cried into his chest. I felt his hot tears and haggard breath on my head. This really took a toll on him. I can't believe that he's choosing to do this. Just so that I could be happy.

After a long while, we calmed ourselves down, only shaking a tad bit.

"You know," he said, in a quavering chuckle, "I actually wanted to tell you to not choose him and choose me. Choose me and live a good,happy life with me. That's what I wanted to say."

I looked at him with sad eyes. "But it's ok," he continued. "I can't be selfish."

"You're never selfish! You should be selfish for once!"

"Then can I take you away?" he whispered, his tone changed from light-hearted to serious. He gently held my face in his warm hands.

He leaned his head in, slowly inching closer to my face.

"Just once. Just for once, let me--" And he kissed me, with soft, tender lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello subscribers!! XMAS is almost here!

Well I hope you liked this chapter. It doesn't look like I'm speeding things up too fast right? Please give me your insight by COMMENTING. XMAS update won't happen unless you comment. Seriously shout out to the one subscriber who's actually commenting. It's helping me a lot. Kansamnida!

Comments = chapters go the way you want!

ok ok ok sorry for threatening you guys... T____T"  just read 101 Sins on Fanfiction. It's real great. You should read it.

Ok i'm gonna stop now. 

Please comment! And ideas are always nice :)

Thanks so much!!!!!!!