Siwon's Surprise Visit

Celebrity Romance

Ami's POV:

Oh My Gosh. I can't believe that I totally forgot about school! It was Sunday night! Gah! Pabo! I yelled at myself in my car as I sped to school. I soon arrived at my school, Trojans High School. I made a sharp turn into the parking lot and sprinted for my first class, AP Bio.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell rang just right when I sat down. I sighed.

"Ami, are you okay? You're never this late," my friend, Charlotte, whispered.

"Yeah, I know right? I was just got on a late start. No worries."

"Okay! Start working now!" Mrs. Lane exclaimed. She was a very nice teacher, but got down to business when you were a bad student.

I looked at my friend, confused. "What are we doing?"

"I have no clue. Go ask Maddie."

"Psst! Maddie! What're we doing?" I asked her.

"Answer the questions in our textbook! Page 650 #1-50 all," she told me.

50 questions in 50 minutes?! Oh my Lord!

"Char! We gotta get working now! Page 650 #1-50 all!" I hastily took out my textbook and notebook and began to work.

"Ok! Ok! Yeesh!" Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Always care about trying to finish homework quickly," she muttered.

****50 minutes later....

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Done!" I said in happy relief.

"Dude! I'm barely finished!" whined Char. "Help me later?"

"Ok, ok. At lunch?"

"Alright. See you in Spanish?"

"Yep. See you!" We walked our separate ways to our classroom. I got in my 2nd class, APUSH, early. I took out my notebook and textbook and set them on my desk. I looked around for my teacher, Mr. Jones. He was at the front of the classroom and luckily my desk was near the back.

I flipped my phone open in my backpack and saw a couple text messages from Siwon.

"Ami, I'm going to be eating some snacks." "Did you eat breakfast yet?" "Ami, do well in school! Hwaiting!"

I smiled at the last one. Oh Siwon, you are too cute.

"Ami! Class is almost starting!" my classmate whispered to me. All of us were rebellious students. We watched out for each other for everything--tests, texting; all that stuff that teens do. 

"K, thanks!" I replied.

I texted a quick message to Siwon. "Thank you, Oppa :) "

Ding! Ding! Ding!

 

Siwon's POV:

Ah, it's so boring here. So far, I got myself breakfast- cereal, and made sure to clean and put away my dishes. I tried to play with her dog, but it kept on barking at me, so that's a no go. I sighed as I walked around the house. I found the computer room and a shelf full of books and albums insde. I got one of the photo albums and started flipping through the pages.

Aw so cute! It's baby pictures of Ami! Aigoo, she's soo cute with her chubby cheeks! Oh! And when she was in preschool to 8th grade too! Wow... she turned from a cute baby to a pretty little lady! I chuckled to myself.

Hm? What's this picture? There was a photo with her whole entire family, but there was a small boy standing in the back who looked familiar. The picture was a little blurry and I couldn't really see. Hmm... I have to ask Ami later. OH! High school photos! Ah.. she goes to Trojans HS? Sounds like a nice school.

Beep! Beep!

I opened my phone to see a text message from Ami. "Thank you, Oppa :) "

I smiled. Another text message came through. This time it was Dae hyun.

"Your package is waiting outside the house."

Bwo?! I didn't even hear anything! I rushed to door and stepped outside. A sleek and shiny black BMW was parked on the driveway with a box on top of the hood. I peered around the neighborhood, checking for anyone. Coast clear. Choi Siwon on the move.

I examined the BMW. Wow, this car is really nice! Dang! I like this car!

I tore open my package. Driver's license, car keys, credit cards, an iPhone, etc. All those stuff were in there. I brought the package inside the house and hid it inside Ami's closet. Hmm... What to do, what to do. Ah! Should I go surprise Ami? I grinned to myself. Then my face dropped. People might recognize me. I should go shopping for a disguise. 

I grabbed my keys, new iPhone, and driver's license and headed out to Paradise Mall.

Oh yea! I'm cruising on the road in my new black shiny BMW!

Oh my super girl! Ni shi wo de Baby girl!

Super Girl was playing in my car. Nice. I got my music in here too. I bobbed my head to the music and sang my parts. Ah.. This seems like a good day.

I arrived at Paradise Mall and roamed around looking for the directory. I finally found it and looked for the store, American Eagle. I pinpointed the location and reached my destination. When I walked inside, a plaid shirt immediately caught my eye. I looked for my size and went inside a dressing room.

 

(A/N: mwahaha just for you fangirls of Choi Siwon!! Enjoy this moment!! XD )

FANGIRL POV:

You saw Siwon taking off his shirt. Your cheeks got hot when his nice smooth and muscular body standing in front of you. Your eyes trailed all over Siwon; you were literally drooling over him. He put on his shirt and you pouted, but your eyes lit up again. Siwon looked so frickin' handsome in that shirt! With a satisfied smirk, Siwon took off his shirt again. You swooned over his magnificent abs and deep alluring brown eyes.

 

Siwon's POV:

I found my size and paid for it, along with a pair of sunglasses, a hat, and a beanie. Once I was done, I went inside a bathroom to change in. Perfecting the last finishing touches, I strode out of the bathroom to my car, feeling like the hottest, iest man in the world.

 

Ami's POV:

Sigh... I want to go home so bad and see Siwon! I cried to myself. Ugh I hate English! Why does it have to be my 3rd class?!

Interrupting my teacher's lecture, a student messenger came in carrying in some pink and red slips of paper. He passed out the slips and I received a red one. Oh no. What did I do?!?! Aghhh!! Red slips were usually very bad. You had to deal with the deans=you die.

I went on my way to the deans office, bringing the red slip with me. What if I get a detention or something?! I can't let ever get one! My parents will kill me!! No... I know I haven't done anything wrong, so I'll be okay... right? I comforted myself.

As soon as I stepped inside, my eyes popped out of my sockets. He looked so handsome!

"Ami!!" Siwon said happily with a huge smile on his face.

(Korean)

"Si--Andrew! What are you doing here?!" I grabbed his hand, pulling him with me. (English) "I'll be right outside, Ma'am," I told the dean.

I closed the door. (Korean) "Andrew! Why did you come here?!"

"I just wanted to surprise you that's all... Are you mad?" he asked.

Aw Siwon! Please don't do that! I can't bear to see your sad face!!

"No, I'm not. I just didn't want people to recognize you," I said softly. "What if a whole bunch of drama happens? I for one, don't want that to happen." I mentally cringed at the thought of other fangirls finding him here. I mean dude, look at this gorgeous man. He's not even inconspicuous!! Obviously all the girls in my class are going to fawn over him, even if they don't like Asian people!!

"Aww, can't I stay?" he pouted. "Ami~~"

His aegyo broke my resolve. I sighed. "Ok. Let me see if the deans will let you stay."

"Assa!"

We both walked in again.

"Hi, Ms. Merona," I handed her my red slip. "My relative from Korea just came over to America. He's staying at my house, but he doesn't have the house keys. Is it alright if he stays here with me as a visitor?"

"No. Sorry sweetie."

"Why? He barely knows any English and it's difficult for him to get around..."

"It's against the regulations. Visitors are only here to be led by a guide, not stay with a student the whole day."

"Please, Ms. Merona," I pleaded. "He has no where to go right now. I didn't know that he was arriving here! I was supposed to be the one picking him up today."

"Hun, I understand your situation, but I absolutely can--"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Hello? Merona speaking." There was a pause. "Yes." Her eyes widened. "I'm sorry? Yes. Yes. Ok. Thank you. Bye bye." She hung up the phone.

"Yes, your relative can stay with you as a visitor," she said with a quizzical look on her face.

"Thank you, Ms. Merona!"

She handed Siwon a visitor sticker. "Here you go. Enjoy your time."

We walked out with smiles on our faces. "I can't believe we got through!"

He smiled and pointed to his phone. "Bwo?! You texted someone to do that?"

"Shh.. It's a secret," he grinned devilishly.

"Aww arrasooo," I pouted.

"Kaja?" he asked holding out his hand.

"Mm!" I took hold of his hand and off we went... to my 4th class T.T

 

 

Hello my lovely subscribers! So as I was writing the draft, I realized that it was getting tooooo long, so I'm dividing it into 2. The next chapter will take a little while, but I hope that you enjoyed this! :) I know it's pretty short.... I'm probably thinking of dividing it into 3 parts (maybe) if it gets like super duper duper long. Ok I'm going to stop blabbing now. Bye~

Oh comments and ideas are appreciated! Seriously, guys, tell me ur thoughts, yea? I don't bite ^^

Alright, I'm SERIOUSLY going to stop typing now. Anyeong~