A Day with Siwon

Celebrity Romance

Siwon's POV:

I couldn't believe how comfortable Ami was with me! At our lesson in Korea, our teacher said that we had to keep a small distance away from each other. But she's just so---! She doesn't care about skinship or whatever. She's just an easy going, comfortable girl. Yes, that's what it is. That part about her is what I like.

I followed Ami to her next class and she introduced me to her Spanish teacher.

"Hola, Senora!" I heard her say. "Mi primo acaba de venir aqui para visitar de Korea."

I had no clue what that meant, but at least I knew how to say hello in Spanish! I'm not that dumb~

"Hola, Senora. Me llamo Andrew," I smiled and shook her hand.

"Ah! Muy bueno! Me gustas!" she laughed in delight.

Bingo! I thought. Now, I won't seem as suspicious. Mwahaha! I'm the awesome Choi Siwon of course!

The students all took their seats and I sat next to Ami in the back of the class. She whispered, "What was that?! You know how to speak Spanish?"

"Nah, just trying to win some brownie points for you," I grinned at her.

She shook her head and did a face palm.

"Ok, clase! Empezar a trabajar (start working)!" Senora clapped her hands.

"So who's this, Ami?" a girl in front of me asked.

"He's my relative from Korea," she replied.

"Does he understand English?"

"Only a little."

"Aww he's so handsome! Hi, my name's Ryan. What's yours?" she asked sweetly.

My eyes peered over at Ami, and boy, I could see fumes coming out from her head. She was soo annoyed and jealous, probably. I chuckled to myself. At least she gets me everyday unlike these girls. Should I for fun?

"My name is Andrew. Nice to meet you," I gave her a large smile.

The girl literally almost fainted from my iness. Ami was staring at me and when I shifted to look at her, she sharply turned her head and bent it down, being "engulfed" in her studies.

"Do you want to exchange phone numbers? You know, so we could hang out sometime?"

"Sorry, hun, but I don't give out my phone number to just anyone." I wrapped an arm around Ami and pulled her over. "I'll only give my phone number to this cute girl," I winked.

Ryan gasped. "Well then! You should've said so in the first place!" She twisted around in her seat, but then she slowly turned back again. "Hey, but aren't you her relative?"

I gulped. Agh! I got myself in a sticky situation! I dug my own grave!! Oh dear God help me!

I leaned forward to her, resting on my chin. Acting all y, I said in a husky voice, "So what if I'm not her relative?"

She automatically blushed. "Um.. Nothing at all." She went back to doing her work.

Ami sighed. "You're crazy," she said in Korean. 

"Saranghae~" 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

There was a whoosh of air and the whole class became almost empty.

"It's lunch," Ami explained.

"See you later, Ryan~" I called to her as she was walking out the door.

"Yah, Oppa!"

"Waeyo?" I grinned.

"Geumanjom hae (stop it)! Aish! Chincha!" she ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Arasso, arasso. Mianhae, uh?" I said pulling her into a hug.

I felt her relax against me. She gently pushed me away. I pouted.

"Don't do that here, people might misunderstand. C'mon, let's go to lunch." She grasped my hand and led me out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what would you like to eat?"

"Mm... I think I'll try the chicken tenders with fries."

"Arasso. Jamkkan man!"

I waited on the side since it was so crowded. Wow these teens have no manners! Pushing and shoving just to grab some grub. Aish.

"Oppa!"

Ami waved me over. "Kaja!"

I ran over to her and took my food from her. 

"Ani! Gwenchana!" she argued.

"Ani, naega gida lijyo (No, I'll hold it). Gaseo (go), I'll follow you."

"Arasso."

(English)

"Ami!" a girl shouted. She was sitting under a tree along with another boy.

"Hey, guys, sorry for the wait!" She sat down and patted the ground, gesturing for me to sit next to her.

"Who's this?" the girl asked, her eyes widening.

"Uh, Char, this is Andrew and Andrew this is Charlotte."

"What a hunk," I heard her whisper to Ami, giving her a playful nudge.

"Hey!" her face turning red.

"Ami," a stern voice interrupted.

She turned around to face the boy.

"Oh, um, Andy! You know, I can explain... Yea?" her voice quivering.

"Andrew, I'll be back, ok? Just sit tight and eat with Charlotte, k?" she ran off with the boy, Andy, tugging his hand.

My eyebrows furrowed. I did not like the fact that they were holding each other's hands. Ami is MINE! ..... Wait whoa, did I just say she's mine? Ho, ho, ho! The Almighty Choi Siwon's getting a little jealous over this? Psschhh it's nothing...right? They're just friends. Yup. I'm just overreacting.

"Hello!!!! ANDREW!!!!!!" Charlotte's screaming woke me up from my conflicting thoughts.

"Ah, sorry!" I exclaimed. (A/N: he's doing his famous gesture thingy. I forgot which one it is, but the members can imitate him Xp ) "Let's eat, yea?"

 

Ami's POV:

I knew that Andy would recognize Siwon. I think any fan/Korean person would. Siwon needs to change his "disguise style". Seriously.

We went a little ways off from our lunch tree, behind a school building.

"What is the meaning of this?" asked Andy.

"Umm... well it's kind of a long story.. you don't need to hear it," I said waving my hands, trying to break off the discussion. "Let's go back and eat lunch, yea?"

"Ami!"

"Arasso...."

"What is Choi Siwon doing here?! Was that why you asked me to talk on the phone in Korean?"

"Yea... But I heard that they were having a special mission and it just so happens that I came across him! So I helped him out!" I said defensively.

"You're not developing any feelings for him just because he's here, right? You know that he'll never love you! He's an idol!"

"I'm not! Wouldn't you help out a person in need too?!"

"I wouldn't need to do that if he was a famous idol!" he shot back.

"Well I don't care! It's Choi Siwon we're talking about and I'm not going to hold back just because he's an idol and all that! And I'm not saying this just because I'm his fan too!"

We glowered at each other.

"I'm going back to eat lunch. You better be quiet about this or I will seriously kill you," I warned Andy.

"Ha! And you better not develop any feelings for him! Stupid fangirl!" he muttered.

"Want to say that to my face, sasaeng-a (bastard)?"

"Stupid. Fangirl," he spat in my face.

"That's it. You're going down." I jumped on him delivering punches onto his body.

We both took karate, but we could never beat each other, no matter how hard we tried. Sure we got bruises and cuts, but never could we bring one another down.

"Oof!" he forcefully pushed off of him, attacking with flying kicks.

I blocked them and tried to bash at him again. This was a fight I wasn't going to back down on. No way, Jose. This boy is going to eat his words.

"You gonna take that back, jerk?!" I shouted at him.

"No way in hell!"

Our vicious fight continued, both of us sweating bullets.

"Stop guys!" I heard Charlotte yell. I guess she heard all our shouting.

"No! Not until he takes back what he said!"

A strong arm pulled me back away from Andy.

(Korean)

"Geuman (stop)!" Siwon ordered. "You too!" he said directing his attention to Andy.

"No, I won't! Andwae!" I huffed. "Let me go, Andrew!"

His hands tightened around my arms. "No. Just calm down. Calm down," he said, softly my head.

My pulse slowed and my breathing returned to normal. The fire in my eyes died down and the blood from my head rushed back down. The beast inside me withdrew itself, but was still prowling around, waiting to come out again. Siwon relaxed his grip on me.

"Now, what is happening here? I know you're Korean, boy, but that doesn't give an excuse to hit a lady."

"So YOU think I'M the one who started all this? It was her who jumped on me first!"

"Boy, if you know what's good for you, you better stop," Siwon replied with a serious tone. "I don't care who started it, but a man never hits a lady. That's just out of cowardness."

"Andrew, it's okay," I said tugging on his shirt. "We're just fighting, no worries. Sometimes we need to dish it out, ok? Don't worry, we'll sort it out. Go back to lunch."

"So you're trying to act all cutesy with him now, is what I see," Andy said haughtily.

"You wanna go again, pabo?!"

"Gladly!"

I was about to run forward when Siwon yanked me back. "Ami! Control yourself!"

"You, what's your name?"

"Andy."

"Ok, ANDY, you and I will stay here, while Ami goes with Charlotte. Then we can all talk it out, okay?" He turned his head to Charlotte.

"Hey, can you take her for me, please?"

"S-Sure," she grabbed my arm and started to speed walk back to the tree. I looked back at Siwon, just checking to make sure that he'll be alright. But all I saw was a dragon and a lion poised for attack.

 

Whew! How was that?! At first I was going for a different plan, but I decided some action was necessary ^^

Comments please? Thank youuu :D

And A BIG GIGANTIC SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS AND SUBSCRIBERS: SuNia_ and SingATune!! I love you guys! Oh and another one for my new subscriber!!!!!! :DD

Saranghae subscribers! <3