Little Ghost

Celebrity Romance

Han Geng's POV:
 

"Is this all the money?"

I folded my arms across my chest, giving him a dirty look. "That's all you asked for in exchange for these."  I jerked my head to the many boxes of drugs loading onto black vans. 

"Now, Han Geng, let's curb that little feisty attitude of yours right now, ok?" Daehyun lowered his sunglasses, glowering at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm doing my job. Don't question whether I'm doing it right or not as long as you're getting what YOU asked me to get." Idiot. I hissed mentally.

He patted my shoulder with a fake smile. "And that is right, my boy. That is certainly right," he mused. "However, you did not follow through with the Cobra. Any reports?"

I paused for a moment, clenching my jaw. "I've yet to do that. We're still in the works discussing the meeting and exchange."

"Oh, but you DO know that I need the guns by tomorrow morning, correct? I made a deal with the Three Dragons promising that I will deliver their guns to them. I should think you would know the consequences by now."

"Well, SOMEBODY didn't let me out of the doghouse for long. Give me another day, and the guns will be in your posession."

Daehyun clapped his hands together in glee with a wicked smile. "You know, I think it's time for the Little Ghost to come out tonight. Don't you think?"

"NO. Doing this to the Cobra will only incite unnecessary bloodshed!"

"And NOT doing this will all get our heads chopped off by the Three Dragons. You should not forget that the Three Dragons are the top dogs of this world, Han Geng. You of all people should know that better than anyone," he wagged a finger at me. "The choice is up to you."