Confession

Celebrity Romance

Ami's POV:

He gently kissed me and my eyes widened with shock. Emotions were already overwhelming today and I was still recovering. But I with this, I was glad that I didn't feel anything from the kiss. It proved to me that I was over Han Geng and that Siwon was the only person in my heart.

I shoved Han Geng away and he let out a small sigh of sadness yet content as he broke the kiss.

"Sorry, Ami... I... couldn't control myself..."

My fingers crept up to touch my lips, feeling the warmth that still lingered. "You... you ki-kissed me..." A tingling, pent up explosion bursted somewhere deep in myself. "You took my first kiss!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorr..!" he repeated again and again, ignoring the blows raining on his body. I couldn't dare slap him. I had no strength to slap him hard across the face. He knew he had done wrong, yet I was wrong too, for not thinking faster.

"You, you took advantage of me!" I cried while punching him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he showed no sign of pain nor weakness... he just sat there, accepting what was, what is.

With one my last final blow, I shoved him, I sending him falling to the ground. I grabbed my keys and ran to the car. I had to get away. I need to get away. Siwon...

 

Siwon's POV:

As I neared my apartment, I was filled with a sickening feeling in my stomach. I slowed down the car and contemplated on seeing Ami... but I shook my head. I should go home now... Aish!! What is this feeling?!?! Aish I"ll go take a shower...

I parked the car in the garage and my phone rang, receiving a text message. 

Oppa.. Can I come visit you?

I paused for a moment... And then replied. Sure, do you want to meet somewhere?

No... Can we talk at your place?

I wanted to ask her what the matter was, but I thought it was best for it to be left in person. I probably shouldn't probe her. She seems upset I guess?

Ok, sure we can. Here's my address XXXX..

K, I'm coming soon... Thx

After that text I quickly grabbed my bag and headed straight to the shower. Just as I got out of the shower, the door bell rang. I hastily slipped on my shorts and walked to the door, rubbing my head with a towel. 

"H-Hi.." she stuttered as I opened the door. Her face was flushed and I smirked a little. This was the first time she's seen me half , huh?

"Come in, Ami," I beckoned her inside, while flexing my muscle a little. Her face turned a tad bit more red. I chuckled to myself. How cute.

"Sit down on the couch. I"ll go grab us some drinks." She obeyed, and sat there patiently for me. I came back with two glasses of lemonade and I set them on the coffee table.

"So.. what's-- Ami! What happened to you?! Your eyes, your lip--, your face! Are you ok? What happened?!" I exclaimed. When I sat down next to her, one glance at her face and you could tell it all. It was all swollen and red already. Seriously, what happened?

She hung her head slightly, hiding her face from me.

"Andrew... Ani... Siwon.." she whispered in a shaky breath.

My eyes widened. How does she know my name?

"I have to tell you this.. Please hear me out..." She drew in a deep breath. "I know who you are. You're Choi Siwon from Super Junior. You were sent on a mission while you were with Super Junior M... I didn't know that you'd be coming here, but I was so happy that you were here.. I didn't want you to know that I knew you.. I didn't want you to treat me like another fangirl.. I wanted you to see me for who I was and I wanted to see you for who you were, not THE Choi Siwon of Super Junior... And I'm sorry for not telling you before..."

I swallowed the lump that was coming up my throat. 

"And Siwon... I want to tell you... Even though I know that I shouldn't.. but.. I like you.. that I love you. I know you won't easily accept my feelings now, but I wanted to tell you... The truth.. from the bottom of my heart.."

I stood up from the couch.

"And you couldn't tell me all of this from the very start?!" I shouted with hurt in my voice

"I'm sorry..." 

"Why?!"

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..."

"I can't believe it... I'm going out," I muttered and rushed out of the room, leaving the small figure of Ami behind.

 

 

Yay! Procrastinating from school again! Yeesh, SuNia you kill me. You wanted me to write this chapter so bad so I did it.. Instead of studying >o< Oh well. HOpe you guys are happy with this chapter!

COMMENT!!!! ALL YOU SILENT READERS!!!!!! Ideas are appreciated too!!

Subscribe~~ Thanks!