Visiting

Celebrity Romance

Siwon's POV:

"Please Miss, let me speak with Daehyun!" I demanded the lady who was nursing me in bed.

"Mr. Choi, calm down. The Sir will not speak with you until matters have been settled."

"What matters?! Everything is fine!!"

"Nothing!" she snapped, "has been settled yet. Now, will you please calm yourself. Dinner will be coming soon."

She abruptly sat up from the chair and left the room.

Great. Just great. I've been imprisoned here for almost a week. What will Ami say? I slumped my head on one hand and shook my head. Ami, please wait for me.

 

Han Geng's POV:

I groaned and woke up with a jolt, but I was restrained by belts holding me down.

"Daehyun!" I yelled.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming," he answered as he came through the door. He propped himself on a chair in front of me, crossing his leg lazily over the other.

"What the hell do you want?!" I spat. "You threaten her life, you're dead with me!"

"Oh chillax! Jeezus of course we're not murderers here, alright? You just meddled with the plot! That was all!"

"She has the right to know!!"

"But YOU don't have the right to go tell her Mister," he wagged a finger at me. "We won't let you go. Your "friend" still has to complete the mission. And as for you!" he got up from his chair and made his way towards me. "You still have some business to do," he grinned evilly.

My heart dropped down to my stomach. I forgot about that.

"Ok, I will finish it..."

"Good! Now we'll just have to do a few more things until we let you go~" he replied with glee.  "Just an FYI, your actions are and will be always monitored. ONE step out and.. well you don't want to know the consequences, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Great. You'll be released in a few days. But for now, just enjoy," he winked and left the room.

I swear someday you will pay, Daehyun.

 

Siwon's POV:

I've had several tries on escaping, but to no avail. I was always stopped by the stupid henchmen, or the dogs, or just me being weak by the wounds. Gosh, how I hate my life so much. With all that, it resulted in me being chained down to bed, only allowed to use the bathroom when needed. But one lucky day came.

"Mr. Choi, you are allowed to leave--"

I got up with a wide grin on my face.

"But!"

"But?"

"Your actions will be monitored. One slip and you and your loved ones will suffer the consequences. Don't even think about telling Ms. Nguyen."

Two black-suited men came into the room and unchained me. I jumped up with excitement, but they held me down, one each grasping onto my arms.

"Now don't get too enthusiastic. We'll be escorting you," he said gruffly.

They led me out of the room into a different room. "You're getting a touch up. Here, it'll be an hour." He shoved me to a group of ladies and left the room.

"Hi Mr. Choi~~" they sang.

Oh God.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jeezus! That took forever! I only needed a shower and new clothes! They didn't need to scrub every inch of my body. Eww why did Daehyun have to hire-- ugh I'm not going to even say.

The two men came back into the room once I was done.

"Let's go."

"Finally! My saviors!" I sarcastically said.

They blindfolded me and I followed them blindly. I could finally smell the scent of the wind and trees and they whipped off the blindfold. I covered my eyes from the bright light until they adjusted. We were in the middle of a park and my car sat in front of me.

"Here's your keys," the man said, tossing it to me.

"Thanks."

"And your phone."

"Thank you again." I opened the car door and got inside.

I closed the door and I heard a thump on the car. I looked up and one of the men was leaning against the car menacingly.

"Remember, Choi Siwon, we will be watching."

I gulped. "Yes, Sir."

"Now go."

And with that I revved up the engine and sped out of there. But my fears dissipated because I was going home. I was going home to Ami.

 

Ami's POV:

Saturday and no response yet. Where in the world is this guy? I sat at the table in the living room doing my homework; my parents were out doing errands. 

Ding Dong!

I quietly got up from my seat and peeped through the hole. I yanked open the door and was greeted with flowers. I then opened the screen door and Siwon peeked through at the side.

"Hi Ami," he smiled; that warm dimpled smile that he always did. "I'm home," he opened his arms.

"Aish you pabo!" I ran into his arms, crashing into him.

"Hey hey easy easy. No crying." He held me tight and rocked me back and forth.

I sniffled. "Thank you for the flowers. They're beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you~"

I lightly hit his chest. "Smooth-talker."

"Only for you~" he gave a toothy grin.

"Oh great," I smacked my forehead.

He wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me against him tightly. "I missed you, you know."

"Me too..."

"Let's go on a date."

"A date? Now?" I looked at him incredulous.

"Yea! Why not now?"

"I'm supposed to have dinner with my parents tonight, Siwon."

"Aw! Can't it be tomorrow?" he whined.

"I don't know..."

"Please? For me?" he asked with puppy eyes.

I gave him a look. "Siwon..."

"Buing buing!!" he did an aegyo.

"Siwon! Yo--Your aegyo is hilarious!! It's so horrible!!" I laughed, cracking up real hard.

"What? My aegyo isn't horrible!!" he protested. "See?" he did another one, making me laugh even harder and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Arasso, arasso! We'll go!" I panted, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Asa!" he cheered, pumping his fist into the air.

"Only for you, you know, you pabo."

"Ara, ara (I know, I know). I'm your only pabo," he smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead.
 
I smiled at his touch. "Ok let me get ready. I'll be right out. Just wait in the living room."
 
"Ok Jagiya~"
 
I giggled and left to my room to get ready. I put on a cute blouse and skirt, touched up a little on my hair, put on some make up and lip gloss, and spritzed some perfume. I walked out to living room to meet Siwon. He stood up and came up to meet me, a wide smile on his face.
 
"You look nice," he complimented with a wink. He wrapped an arm around my waist and drew me closer to him. He took a quick whiff and whispered into my ear, "You smell nice too."
 
"And you too, handsome. I like the outfit. It makes you look very y," I murmured and pulled him in for a kiss on the lips.
 
He his lips slowly. "Very sweet. Can I have another taste?" He dipped his head down to steal another kiss. 
 
"Oh you!" I gently pushed him an arm's length away. "Just one kiss and you're begging for more. You'll get plently later."
 
"Later? As in?" he raised an eyebrow.
 
"Aish! You know what I mean!" my face turning a bright pink.
 
He chuckled and cupped my face in his hands. "Like now?"
 
"Si--"
 
He stopped me from saying any more, giving me a sweet, soft kiss. I leaned towards him to kiss him again but he pulled back.
 
"Now you're begging more for," he smirked against my lips.
 
"Oh stop," I breathed. "It's your fault in the first place."
 
"Princess, I believe it was your fault in the first place."
 
"Ok fine," I sighed.  "You win. Let me call my parents and then we'll go."
 
"Ok Jagiya~" laughed Siwon.