Blissful Happiness Cut Short

Celebrity Romance

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SOMEWHAT STEAMY STUFF. Bwahahahhahahahhaha XDD

 

Alice's POV:

"Yah.. I can't study if you do that," I pouted, trying to wiggle out of Siwon's grasp.

We were resting in my bed, and I was reading The Catcher in the Rye while leaning on his back. His constant touch on my skin electrified the air between us, and I was slightly uncomfortable, granted that I had never ever had a boyfriend in my whole entire life.

"I can't help it. You... intoxicate me," his deep, husky voice whispered into my ear, making me shiver.
 
He trailed his nose up from my shoulder and up my neck, inhaling softly. When he stopped at my ear, he lightly bit at the pulsing sensitive spot and I jumped at the contact. My heart beat as fast as a hummingbird's wings; my body hot with his touch. But I tried to control my feelings, mentally scolding myself at being excited and distracted so easily.
 
"You're so cute," he chuckled and tightened his arms around me.
 
"Yah, stop being a flirt. I have to do homework you know," I sighed and turned mu head to face him.
 
That was a bad idea though, because our faces were inches apart. My breath hitched a notch and my heart sped up once more. He took the chance and leaned his head, claiming my lips. It was a sweet, chaste kiss and once again I tasted a peppermint scent and his soft lips. Again and again, we kissed, each one deeper and deeper. But Mr. Flirt here decided to take a step further and my bottom lip.
 
My eyes widened in shock, but he still held onto the kiss, his eyes emitting a twinkle of playfulness and innocence. Siwon dipped his head and entered into my mouth and I unintentionally moaned softly. The blood immediately rushed to my cheeks. A small exhale from his nose told me that he smirked, smug from my reaction. Twisting us around, I ended up lying on the bed with Siwon on top of me.
 
"Si-Siwon..." I stammered. I couldn't look up into his eyes. I was too embarrassed and afraid. But his penetrating gaze on my body told me enough that he was going to eat me up. And speak of the devil, he voiced my thought.
 
"You make me want to eat you up," he grinned devilishly, brushing my hair away from my face.
 
And he planted butterfly kisses down from my ear  to my collarbone making my breath hitched all over again. He traveled back up to my lips and kissed me again. I reached for him, tangling my fingers in his smooth, silky hair. He slightly moaned and I slowly moved my hands down to his chest. His hand was in the middle of traveling up my thigh when a shout interrupted us.
 
"Ami! I'm home! Are you in your room?" my mother's voice called out, the sound of her clacking heels came closer and closer as she neared my room. 
 
Both of our eyes flew open and I shoved Siwon over the side of the bed with a 'thunk' just as she opened the door.
 
"Ami! Were you sleeping?"
 
"Mm??" I opened my eyes, trying to be fake tiredness. I yawned. "Yeah.. I guess I fell asleep for a little.."
 
"What was the noise earlier?"
 
"The noise..?"
 
"Yeah, there was this loud crash!" she explained.
 
"Oh, I think it's my book. I probably kicked it off the bed and it hit the closet or something," I mumbled.
 
"Oh? Ok. Well get back to doing your homework now. I'll go make dinner now," she closed the door behind her. I waited I could no longer hear her clicking heels and whispered, "Coast clear!"
 
Siwon quietly groaned as he got up from the ground. "Gosh, way to go Mrs. Nguyen."
 
"Never mind that. Are you ok? Sorry for pushing you so hard," I said with concern, placing a hand on his face.
 
He smiled at the touch. "Me? Hurt?" raising an eyebrow. "Nah.. You wouldn't hurt me! You're too weak to hurt a fly!" he teased.
 
"And I was all worried for nothing. I guess if you get into some kind of injury, I wouldn't care less!" I shrugged my shoulders.
 
"Yaah!!" he whined, jumping up and down.
 
I giggled. "Hurry and go out. I don't want you getting in trouble by my mom," I shooed him towards my window.
 
"You mean you don't want US getting in trouble," he emphasized.
 
"Meh, I can live with my mom's antics, but you probably can't. Now go!" I lightly pushed him against the window.
 
"Wait!"
 
"Aish, you little punk! What--"
 
He surprised me by giving me a quick kiss.
 
"Until next time jagiya~" he waved, winking at me before silently stealing out the window.
 
I shook my head and laughed to myself. Aish.. What am I going to do about him?