Explainations

Celebrity Romance

Ami's POV:

"Char, please let me go back!" I begged her. Knowing what I saw back there was not good. And I knew that Andy would spill the beans to Siwon. Luckily, Charlotte didn't know who the heck Siwon was. But should I trust her? She is my best friend...

"No, he said for me to take you, so I did. And you're staying here," she stomped her foot.

"No Char, he's..." my voice trailed off.

" 'He's...' what? Tell me. I knew that you've been keeping a secret since this morning. Now spill girl!"

I pulled down Charlotte  to the ground, making her sit close to me.

"Char, he's... Andrew is one of Korea's idols."

"You said what?!" she screeched.

"Shut up!" I covered .

"Ok, I'm spazzing out right now. Why are you and him and what is this blasphemy!?!?!" 

"Char! Calm down! Once you've calmed down, I'll explain!! Ok, deep breath in and out! In and out!"

She inhaled and exhaled. "Ok... Maybe my pulse went down just a tad bit. Explain, Ami Nguyen, why the heck you and this Korean idol are together. Now."

"Ok! Ok! It should be ME who should be spazzing out! Not you!" I muttered.

She gave me her death look.

"Alright! Calm down!" then I lowered my voice. "Char, he's the one guy that I like from that Kpop boy band group, Super Junior. You know, the one that I always spazz out over."

"Seriously? Dude! Go on."

"And so, one day I watched the sub group, Super Junior M, have a secret mission. I had no clue that Siwon..er.. Andrew was going here! And I saw him at the mall! So I just helped him out and it ends up that um....uh..." my voice faltered.

" 'It ends up that'!?!?!"

"He's living with me," I sheepishly replied.

"What in the world?!?!?!"

"Sh!!!! Dude I told you to shut up!!!" I punched her arm.

"Ow! Ok, relax girl! But dude that's totally awesome and amazing that that load of hotness and iness is staying with you! Oh, how I wonder what it's like at your place!" she exclaimed dreamily.

"Ok, enough with the fantasies, Char," I interrupted her. "But if Andy tells him that we know he's THE CHOI SIWON OF SUPER JUNIOR, he'll leave. And I don't want that to happen. Please help me, Char, my one and only best friend!"

"Of course, sugar! C'mon let's go over there now. I'll handle that big panda and you get your guy outta there, you here?"

A smile broke out on my face. "Oh my gosh! I love you Charlotte!" I hugged her real tight.

"Hello earth to Ami! We have an emergency to take care of!"

"Oh right! Let's go!" and we both sprinted to where the boys were.

 

Siwon's POV:

(Korean)

"I'm not looking for a fight, Andy."

"Neither am I, Andrew, but it looks like you're up for one," he sneered.

I tried to keep my cool. Dear God, I'm asking you to help me in my time of need, please.

"I don't appreciate the way how you're acting. You should be respectful of your elders."

"Elders, schmelders. Should I be all cute and say, 'Hyung~ Let's be more friendly, uh?'"

"Kid, you're seriously pushing it."

"I really can't believe that you're such an idiot. Did you really think that you can fool anyone with just a hat and sunglasses?"

"What are you talking about? We're not talking about me. First of all, we're talking about Ami."

"Fine! Let's talk about her then! She---"

"Why did you keep on fighting her?!" I interrupted. "She's a girl, not a boy like you. I don't care if she started the fight first. It doesn't give you an excuse! Be a man!"

"Excuse me?! You're the one who doesn't know me, her, or us that well. You have no right to accuse me!"

"It doesn't matter! Girls are delicate and fragile. They're meant to be treated well."

"Well some girls are tough and strong. They act like us, men, and she's like that! Did she ever tell you that the 3 of us are friends? Did she tell you that she took karate with me? Did she tell you that she knows you're Ch---!"

(English)

"Andrew! Andy!" Ami and Charlotte yelled running towards us. Suddenly, I was barreled to the ground by Ami.

"Thank goodness nothing happened yet!" she cried in relief.

"Hi-yah! That's what you get for being a jerk, you jerk!!" I heard Charlotte scream at Andy.

"C'mon, Oppa, let's go back," she said pulling my hand.

"But what about--"

"They'll be fine. Char's a big girl. She can handle the panda."

"Ok..." I followed Ami, leaving the two friends in a cat fight.

 

Charlotte's POV:

"You damn idiot! I'll never forgive you!" I yelled, swinging punches at him.

"Charlotte, stop!"

"No! Not until you promise not to spill the beans to Siwon!"

"So Ami told you already? That was fast."

"Promise!"

"No!"

"Or else do you want me to do THAT?"

Andy wavered. "Exactly," I said. "So what's your choice?"

"Ok! Ok! I won't tell! Gosh! I hate you for doing that!" he said in frustration.

I winked at him. "One of the advantages of being a girl, Andy~" I began walking back to the "two lovers", with Andy trooping behind me like a sad puppy. Hehehe I like that nickname for them. They look so good together!!!!! I mentally squealed.

 

Ami's POV:

"Is the food good, Andrew? If you don't like it, you can be honest with me. I'm not the one who makes the food," I laughed.

"Yes.. It's a bit... too salty."

I gasped. "Then don't eat it! It's bad then! Give that to me!" I stole his plate of food.

"Ani! It's okay, I'll eat it."

"No, I'm going to get you something else to eat. Salad sounds good, yea?"

He sighed. "Arasso. Just come back quickly, ok?"

"De~"

"Ami!" Charlotte shouted. She ran towards me with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Everything's a ok," she said with a thumbs up.

"Really?! Aw, thanks Char! You're the best!" I gushed. "Hey, I'm going to get some salad for Si--Andrew. I'll be back, ok?"

"Alrighty," she replied, "Andy! Hurry up and get your big up here!!!" she yelled at the slow, trudging figure.

I went into a light jog towards the cafeteria. Yard duty adults were all over the place. Luckily, our little "discussion" wasn't heard or seen by them.

I was almost to the cafeteria, dodging all sorts of balls played by the guys at school. I neared a man, wearing sunglasses, a black shirt, and jeans. That familiar figure, was so strikingly familiar. As I came closer to the building, I caught a more accurate glimpse of him. Before I could say anything to him I heard, "Heads up!"

I looked around for the ball, but suddenly I felt a heavy thunk to the head and fell to the ground. The last image I saw through my blurry vision, was that man.

 

Siwon's POV:

I gazed at Ami as she went out to go buy me a salad. Sigh... That girl. Aish.

"Chicken tenders too salty, huh?" Charlotte said.

"Yes... Way too salty for my taste," I chuckled.

"Don't worry. Only freaks eat that everyday," she laughed.

"You don't say," I smiled. "So everything's okay with him?" I jerked my thumb over to the big panda.

"Yea. He'll listen to me. I got some things up my sleeve," Charlotte said mischieviously.

We both laughed together. I can see why Ami and she are best friends. I focused my attention back on Ami. Oh Lord Jesus! She's going through that battlefield?! How can anyone survive with all those balls flying in the air? I got up to follow her.

"I'll be right back. I'm kind of worried about Ami."

"Ok, suit yourself," Charlotte grinned.

I started to run after Ami. I pinpointed her, keeping my full attention on her. I saw her hesitating a little bit when she saw this man. Wait, HE looks really familiar. Who is he? Suddenly I heard a "Heads up!" and a soccerball hit Ami on the head with full force. She crumpled to the ground.

"Ami!!" I screamed. And I ran with all my might towards the little broken doll.

 

 

Ok. Ignore what I said about all the parts about school. That was just plain stupid cuz now I think there will be AT LEAST 6 chapters on the school grounds. So....Just go with the flow... go with the flow...

Thanks for keeping up with me and my stupid comments about all these "parts" it was going to be in!

Please comment and subscribe~