Blocked

Celebrity Romance

Han Geng's POV:

Just as I was about to enter my car, two strong hands held me back and whirled me around.

"I'm sorry, Han Geng, but we cannot allow ou to leave," one of the black-suited men said.

"Let me go! I'm going to Ami!"

"Going to Ms. Nguyen's house is not a good idea. Unless you want--" he raised an eyebrow, dangling a gun from his fingertips.

My eyes widened. "You wouldn't do that!!"

"It is up to you to decide.

A life or death situation. Damn you, Daehyun!! I will kill you someday!!

I held up my hands in defeat. "Ok, I won't."

"Good," he gave a wicked grin and he gave me a knock-out blow to the head. I crumpled to the ground in agony and out, fading into unconsciousness.

 

Siwon's POV:

I opened my eyes and got up with a jolt but laid back down in pain.

"Where am I?" I groaned softly.

I looked around at my surroundings. I was lying in bed in a darkly lit room. I turned to the right and a young woman came over to me.

"Don't worry, Mr. Choi. You're in a safe place. We're glad that you're awake now."

"How long was I asleep for?!" I demanded.

"You've been sleeping for 3 days. You're just exhausted from the wounds."

"I've been sleeping for 3 days?! Where's my phone?!"

"We can't let you use your phone."

"I won't tell Ami about my mission! I just need to make sure she's okay!" I pleaded.

She took out a cell phone and dialed a number. "Hello, Sir. He wishes to just see Ms. Nguyen. Is that alright with you?"

A moment of silence passed.

"Ok, I will do that, Sir. Thank you, good bye." she hung up the phone.

"You are allowed to check your phone and send ONE text or call," she ordered.

"Thank you so much!" I sighed with relief as she handed me my phone.

So many calls and texts. My heart broke at the sight of it. I left her hanging for 3 whole days! What kind of boyfriend would do that?!

I read through all the texts. They were like

Are you ok?

Are you well? I'm fine. I hope work isn't a toll on you >__<

I'm eating now!

I miss you...

Hurry back from work, I miss you a whole lot :(

Aish you pabo! Maybe you forgot to charge your phone? You ARE careless like that anyways :P

Siwon.. Saranghae

I slowly dialed Ami's phone number.

"Hello?"

Her voice sounded so angelic right now.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Ami... It's me.."

"Siwon?! Siwon! Where have you been you pabo!" she cried.

"Shh, shh. I know, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm a pabo. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I murmured.

I could hear her sobs emitting from the phone. "You pabo!" she repeated over and over again.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I've been gone and I didn't have the chance to let you know. I'm sorry. Work is almost done, ok? I'll be home soon."

"Home? Your home is in Korea! Aish! You pabo!"

I chuckled softly. "Ami, my home is where you are."

That stopped her for a moment.

"Pabo! Don't be such a smooth-talker right now!"

"I love you, Ami."

"I love you too, you pabo! Aish! I'll wait for you. Just come back in one piece please," she pouted.

"De~ Jagiya I have to go now. I'll see you soon!"

"Bye Siwon. Saranghae," she whispered before the call ended.

I gave the phone back to the lady. "Thank you."

"Your welcome, Mr. Choi."

"When will I be able to leave?"

"Not until you've had a meeting with Mr. Lee," she replied.

"Can I have a meeting with him now?"

"No, not until your wounds are better. And I wouldn't want to go outside with THAT all over my face." and she left the room.

That on my face?

I slowly got up and walkedd dover to a mirror hanging on the wall.

Holy Shizus! Hyung did a mighty fine job painting my face!

White bandages covered parts of my face and my body. Aish, I'm a model! I just hope there won't be any scars...

 

Ami's POV:

Aish! Siwon that pabo! He left me all by myself for the past 3 days! Not a single call or text! And finally out of the blue he calls!!! Aish! I'm so mad!!!

I stomped my foot in frustration.

But work wouldn't be that bad, right? And his mission shouldn't be bad... It's just a mission after all...