Night Time Dreams

Celebrity Romance

Ami's POV:

It was almost 11pm. It was time to go to sleep, but I didn't know how I was going to have Siwon brush his teeth and wash his face. I was getting ready myself.

"Andrew-shi..."

"Hmm?" he replied. I looked at him, lazily lounging on my bed. Uwah....so handsome!!

I pointed to the closet. He pouted. "Really?"

"Yes, unless you want to die." I cocked my head to the side.

He sighed in defeat. "Arassooooo" he trudged to the closet, stepped inside, and closed it.

I walked out of my room, checking for my parents. No one. I searched around the house for them and found them sitting in the kitchen watching TV. I quickly and quietly, ran back into my room. Grabbing Siwon, I dragged him into the bathroom, whispering, "Palli!" He immediately started to brush his teeth. In 2 minutes, he was done with everything.

"Ami!" my mom hollered.

Why of all times?!

I pushed Siwon toward my room and sped up to meet my mom before any disaster happened.

"Going to sleep yet?"

"Yeah."

"Ok go inside your room so I can bless you." It was a daily thing my mom did. She did the sign of the cross on my forehead every night.

"That's ok! Do it right now!"

"Fine. God bless you,"she said.

"Good night, Mom!" I called as I bee-lined for my room.

"Goodnight, Ami."

I gently closed the door and locked it. I heaved a sigh.

"Gwenchana?" Siwon asked, his face worried.

"Yeah, gwenchanayo," I smiled.

"Mianhae, for all the trouble."

"Don't worry. It's okay," I tiptoed up on my feet and patted his head... barely.

He laughed. "I'm supposed to be the one to do that!"

I stuck my tongue at him. "Let's go to bed." I took out the blankets and a pillow for Siwon and set them on the floor next to my bed. He nestled into the covers and I turned off the light and snuggled underneath my covers.

"Aigoo, what a day...," he murmured.

"Tell me about it," I groaned. We both sighed and then softly laughed.

There was an awkward silence.

"So... Andrew-shi..."

"Yes?"

"Would you... Would you like for me to call you 'Oppa' or no?" I blushed.

"Oppa is fine.."

"Ok..Oppa~" I giggled to myself.

"So Hye Rin..or Ami?"

"Either one is fine. Whichever you're most comfortable with."

"I'll call you both names. They're very cute."

I felt myself blush even more.

"So how old are you, Ami?"

"I'm 17. You?"

"22."

"Oh... so a 5 year difference."

"Yeah..."

"Goodnight, Oppa."

"Goodnight, Ami."

I closed my eyes and succumbed to the darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anh Hai!" I saw him, my knight in shining armor. I ran to him, each step bursting with energy and happiness.

He smiled back at me, waving me over. I was getting closer to him, closer and closer. His arms opened wide to embrace me. His strong arms and warm eyes. Yes, that was my knight. Suddenly, the ground split and I couldn't reach him. The warm daylight sky turned black and he fell into an abyss.

"No!" I screamed with tears running down my cheeks. I tried to run faster and faster to him. I'd rather die than not be together in his last moments. Then it was my turn. Black ghostly hands grabbed me and yanked me down into its deep, long dark abyss.

 

Siwon's POV:

I woke up to hear Ami crying. Why was she crying? Was she in a bad dream?

I got up and opened the curtain to let some moonlight stream into the room. Her back was faced towards me, but she was shaking and small sobs escaped from her lips. She looked so scared and vulnerable, it was probably a really bad nightmare. As I laid down next to her, she rolled over, facing me (she's still sleeping). Her small disheveled state shocked me, and I cradled her into my arms.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here. I'm here," I mumured. I knew she wouldn't hear me, but I did so anyways. I her head. "It's ok. It's ok." I repeated.

The shaking gradually began to stop and she was no longer sobbing. I gently wiped away her tears. I hugged her close and her head again, repeating, "It's okay." Her breathing became calmer and with one last sigh, she fell back to sleep. I softly kissed the top of her head, whispering, "Sweet dreams, Ami..."

 

Ami's POV:

I was crying. It felt like I was crying a waterfall. I was so shaken with the dream. I was only a little conscious after the nightmare, but I felt a pair of warm and strong arms holding me.  One arm my hair while the other held me close. I felt calmer somehow and I snuggled into more of its warmth. The warmness made me feel safe and comfortable. I exhaled a small sigh and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes groggily. Ugh, I'm so tired. Last night was horrible. I stretched out my arms, stopping to feel something warm next to me. I opened my eyes fully, focusing on what was in front of me. I was being cradled in CHOI SIWON'S ARMS. How in the world did it end up like that?!?!?! My hyperventalating woke him up. I pretended that I just woke up.

"Oppa?" I said tiredly, slowly opening my eyes.

I saw his eyes widened. "Ah, Hye Rin, it's not what you think, ok?" He got his arms off of me. "Not what you think!"

I made my face into a shocked look, "Oppa, what did you do last night?"

"Nothing! You were just having a bad nightmare! That's why I wanted to comfort you! And then somehow I fell asleep...." his voice trailed off.

"Hmph! It's okay. Gomawoyo for trying to 'comfort' me." So he was the one last night....

"Like I said, it's not what you think it is!" His face looked so alarmed and hysterical, that I burst out laughing. Being the true Christian he was, I couldn't help but !

"It's okay, Andrew. I'm just messing with you~" I stuck my tongue at him playfully.

"Bwo?!"

I doubled over. This was just too funny.

 

Siwon's POV:

Aish! This girl has the guts to tease me, Choi Siwon?! Oh she's going to get it!

"Come here, you horrible child!" I pounced on her and started tickling her.

"Stop!"she laughed. "Andrew Oppa!"

I laughed evilly. "You are soo gonna get it, Ami!"

"Kya!" she cried.

Suddenly it was me who was being tickled.

"Oh my gosh, Ami!" I laughed so hard.

"That's what you get for doing that to me!" and tickled me even harder.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her arms and pinned it on the bed. We were sweaty all over and our chests were heaving heavily from the fight.

"Andrew..."

Uh oh. I just realized how seriously wrong this situation looked.

I quickly got of of her. "Mianhae."

"It's okay."

Ding! Ding!

I heard a squeak from Ami.

"No!!!!" she screamed hysterically. "I forgot about school!!!!!"

"Bwo?!!?"

"Andrew, I gotta go to school now. Stay here and keep out of sight!" and in a flash she was gone from the room.

Wait... where were her parents? Oh no... Were they still here?! I shook my head from the thought. No.. they couldn't right? Or else why would we even be laughing loudly in the room and her screaming? Dear God, please tell me that they aren't home.

Ami barged into our room, took out her school uniform, and went out again. She came back in again. "Bye Andrew. Call me on my cell if you need anything," she tossed a post-it note to me with her number on it. "I'll text you during the day!" She sped out the room and there was silence.

Wow. That was fast. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Siwon?"

"De, Dae-hyun."

"How are you?"

"Fine," I replied curtly. "I still don't like it that I have to make a fake relationship."

"Too bad, that's your mission."

"This won't be airing right? I don't want to endanger this person's life."

"It won't. You're fine."

"Where's Han Geng?"

"Somewhere in the area. You'll probably see each other maybe."

"Maybe?!Wait, Dae-hyun--"

"A package will be sent to you with some credit cards, your passport, driver's license, and other miscellaneous things."

"How do you know where I am?"

"Don't question me."

"De..."

"That's all." The line went dead.

I shook my fist. Some day when I see him, I'm going to kick his !