Fun Times

Celebrity Romance

Siwon's POV:

I drove in my BMW behind Han Geng's sleek, white Audi R8.

I was fuming with rage, shock, and surprise. How in the world could this have happened? Han Geng lived with Ami before?! On top of that, they have a bond that I don't even have with her! Even though I know that they missed each other so much, but Hyung just comes and steals Ami away from me? No one does that to Choi Siwon. I'm not backing down without a fight, nu-uh! I know that I should respect Han Geng as a hyung, but if this is over Ami, I'm fighting as an equal. Why would I let Ami choose a guy who she cried over at night? If it hurts her that much, mind as well forget him! I don't know if Hyung harbors any feelings for Ami. If he does, he'll probably use his cover as Ami's "older brother" as an excuse. But whatever. I'll confess to her when we get to know each other better. I'll make her choose me and she'll be mine and no one else's.

We turned up to Ami's house and parked on the side. I immediately got out of my car and rushed to Han Geng's car. Too late, Han Geng already had Ami in his arms. Damn Han Geng and his ninja skills!

"Siwon, can you open the door?"

"Yea," I took the keys from Hyung's hand.

We went inside the house; fortunately her parents weren't home yet. It was only about 2 in the afternoon. Han Geng strode to Ami's room and laid her down on her bed. I watched them with jealous eyes. I should be the one doing that.

Han Geng bent down to her hair and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. I almost snapped. I was THIS CLOSE to bursting. Torn between feelings, I stormed out of the room, not caring if I woke up Ami or not. I know I shouldn't involve her with my petty and selfish feelings, but this was too much for me. 

I paced back and forth outside the house trying to cool down.

"Siwon, what's wrong?" Hyung asked concerned.

" 'What's wrong' you ask me? Everything's wrong!"

"What?! Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes! No! Yes! God! I don't know!"

Sorry God, I cursed. Yes, I know I broke one of the 10 Commandments. I'm not being a good child, but I have to let this out of me or else I'd go crazy.

"What's wrong?"

"Damn it, Han Geng! I! Love! Her!" I shouted. [Side Note: Haha! See what I did there?! Guess which drama that line came from?! Teehee ^^] Finally screaming the words I held in my heart, my chest heaved up and down.

Han Geng looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. "Hey, why don't we sit down and you tell me your story, yea?"

He sat on the pavement and I sat down next to him.

I sighed. "Well stupid Dae Hyun dropped me off by Paradise Mall and I was soaking wet. Ami found me and helped me out. She bought clothes for me and all that stuff at the mall. Then she took me back to her house and let me stay. I've only spent 1 night with her. Although it was only 1 night, I felt so attracted to her. She has this something that makes you want to love her," I confessed. "Hyung--"

"Anh Hai! Andrew!" a voice peeped from the front door.

"Ami! You're awake!" Han Geng stood up to go to her. I followed.

Gosh, Ami! Don't you ever have good timing?! This girl has to stop interrupting me whenever I have to say something important!

Ami smiled at the both of us. "It seems you guys get along pretty well! How do you know each other?"

"Oh! We met each other when we were teens."

Whew! Quick thinking, Hyung!

"Yeah," I said, "This guy's such a troublemaker, Ami!" I chuckled, slinging an arm around Han Geng.

"No, I wasn't!" he said defensively. He grabbed me into a choke hold and gave me a noogie. 

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "You're messing up my style!"

Ami burst out laughing. "Oh, you guys are BOTH troublemakers!" She pinched our cheeks.

A car honked, disrupting us. 

"Char!" she cried. Ami ran up to her friend's car.

"You're okay now, right? Tomorrow, I will beat that guy's ."

"Hey, don't kill him! I'm fine!"

"Alright then. Well, tell the boys they left your stuff at school and had to carry it around everywhere for you!" She said it loud enough for us to hear.

"Aw! Char, I owe you! Thanks!" she hugged her through the window.

Both of us walked up to Charlotte's car.

"Sorry," we apologized sheepishly.

Charlotte's eyes widened when she saw Han Geng. Then she started to speak in Spanish to Ami.

 

Ami's POV:

(Spanish)

"Ami, who's that guy?"

"The one on the left?" I said nervously.

"Yeah."

"Um.... Remember that boy I talked to you about? The one who was with me when I was younger?"

"That's him! OMG! I'm gonna kill that *****!!"

"Callate! (shut up)" I smacked her lightly on the arm.

"Hey, it's not like they're gonna understand."

"I know, but still. Don't talk about him like that! He's good and he's back. I'm not sure if it's only temporary, but I'm glad he's back. If he didn't care about me anymore, why would he be here then?"

"Huh...I guess you're right."

(English)

"Oh! Look at the time! I better go! Time flies! See ya boys! Take care Ami!" and she sped off in her Mini Cooper.

"What were you guys talking about?" asked Siwon.

"Nothing~ C'mon let's go inside! I'm starving!"

"Your favorite?" said Han Geng.

"Yup!"

"Alright! Food's comin' up!"

"Si--Andrew, do you want some? I know lunch wasn't that good for you."

"Sure, I'll have some," he replied.

"Anh Hai? You too?" 

"Yeah."

Soon the dish was finished and we all sat around the table.

"This is the best!" I exclaimed. Wow, I haven't had this in soo long!

"So that's your favorite meal?" asked Siwon.

"Yeah. Anh Hai makes the best fried rice!" I said happily.

Han Geng beamed. At the corner of my eye, I saw Siwon trying to stiffle his laughter.

"What, Andrew?"

He coughed. "It's nothing," he replied with a small smile. 

"Hmph! Fine! Be that way!" I stuck my tongue out at him and put my bowl in the sink. "Well, I'm all done! Who's gonna do the dishes?" I grinned devishly.

"Not me!" said Han Geng. "I made you food!"

"Fine. Rock, paper, scissors, Ami!" suggested Siwon.

"I'm cool with that! Not!" I laughed, pulling out a can of silly string from a nearby drawer, spraying Siwon. I sprinted to the living room where my backpack was.

"Hey!" he roared and Han Geng chuckled.

"That's for this morning!" I yelled back. I frantically looked for my car keys and rushed out the front door.

Where's my car? Oh God, this did not happen. THEY FORGOT MY CAR AT SCHOOL?!!?!?!?!!?! Someone's gonna get it.

"AMI!!!" I turned back to face water squirting at me. "Kya!!"

"That's what YOU get!" Siwon cackled. 

"And this is what your car gets!" I sprayed the silly string all over the white car beside me.

Siwon broke down laughing.

"Wh--what?"

"Ami!!!!!!! That's MY CAR!!!!!!!" shouted Han Geng.

"Oo-oops! Sorry Anh Hai!"

I tried using the rest of the silly string on the black car. Only a little blob came out. Aw crap. I'm dead.

"AMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Han Geng yanked the hose from Siwon and ran after me, showering me with water. I swiveled around the cars and plants in the front yard, trying to avoid Siwon and Han Geng.

"Got you!" a strong arm pulled me back and I landed on top of something soft.

"Hey, you're pretty heavy for a small girl like you."

I opened my eyes and my face was close to Siwon's perfect face again; our lips inches away from touching. I gazed into his deep dark brown eyes and it seemed like time stopped. My heart beat fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was a sensation that seemed stronger than the ones I felt whenever I was around Han Geng. What is this? Siwon is only a man, an idol, that I admire. Anh Hai is the only one who's in my heart. Yet why do I feel this way?

"Are you not going to get up? Or do you want to stay like this?" he asked in a husky voice, bringing me back to reality.

I blushed madly. "No! I'm getting up!" I stuttered, climbing off of Siwon.

"Ami! Are you okay?" Han Geng rushed over to us.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said as I helped Siwon to his feet.

"Your little one is a bit heavy," Siwon said with a wink to Han Geng.

"I am not!"

His eyes twinkled.

"Yah!" I shoved him.

He slightly winced. I gasped. "Oppa, you're hurt?!"

"It's just some scratches. No worries."

"No! We're going to clean you up." I began dragging him back to the house.

"Anh Hai! Do you mind cleaning up?" I called out sweetly.

I heard a sigh. "Fine! Hurry up though!"

I smiled. "Thanks!"

I led Siwon to the bathroom, plopping him down ontop of a stool. I pulled up his sleeve.

"Aish, you should've told me that I hurt you!" I scolded him, as I wiped off the dirt and blood on his arm.

He chuckled. "A little girl like you can't do anything against me."

"Oh, I'd love to see the day when you take back those words!"

"Hehe, it's not going to--" He cringed.

"Mianhae. Here take off your shirt," I suggested, which turned out to be a very very bad susggestion. I was mentally fangirling once I saw his muscular arms and those slightly visible pecks and abs.

A slight blush fell over my cheeks as I continued my work. I heard a little smirk from him, which was interrupted when I purposefully pressed hard against a scrape.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?! I'll be more gentle~" I tried to suppress my giggling, but he caught on fast. He zapped me on the side.

"Hey! Be nice to the patient!"

"And you be nice to the nurse!" I shot back at him, but my face broke out into a smile. I couldn't help it. Being around Siwon made me feel happy and giddy for some reason. And it totally baffled me.

I leaned in to put ointment on the scrape on his shoulder. My face was close to him. He took a deep sniff.

"Ew! Go get a change of clothes before you get too near me. You smeeell," he teased me, trying to shoo me away.

"Hey! That's so not cool! You're the one who sprayed water at me first!" I smacked the last band-aid on. "There you're done. Now I can get away from you! Happy?" I stomped out of the bathroom.

He laughed. "So much for the nice treatment. C'mon, let's go get you dried."

He walked ahead of me to the cabinent of towels. "Here, do you forgive this lowly gentleman?" he faced me with a small towel.

"Too late! Got one already~" sang Han Geng behind me.

I turned around. "Anh Ha-- Oof!"

He threw the towel on my head and started to dry my hair. Haha, he's just like a mother. My heart felt warm and happy when he did that; it was even beating a little fast. But I didn't feel those butterflies. They weren't there.

Han Geng's POV:
 

I knew that Siwon was suspecting me. I had to keep my cover low. But how dare he flirt with Ami in front of my eyes?! And Ami was flirting with him too?! Even though she doesn't know that she's doing that (cuz she's waay tooo innocent), that still pisses me off!! 

I rubbed her head a little too roughly.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry," I muttered. I backed off a bit.

You watch, Siwon. Ami is and always will be mine.

"Done! Now go get a change of new clothes before you get--"

Ami sneezed. "Sick... Aish! Hurry up!" And I gave her a light push.

"Arasso!"

I smiled.

Suddenly there was the sound of tires screeching to a halt on the driveway.

I frowned. Who was home?

Heels click-clacked against the cement.

OH ***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought she wouldn't be home yet!!!!! Crap crap crap! If she sees me, the world would end!!!!!!!

"SIWON! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!" I whispered. He nodded his head in agreement, hearing Ami's mom.

We scrambled to get our shoes, basically everything that we brought over here. We bursted into Ami's room. Lucky for her, she just finished putting on her shirt.

"What the hell are you------" Siwon clamped his hand over .

"Your mom's home!!"

Her eyes widenend in terror. She quickly opened her window. We spoke in hushed tones.

"Go out now! Palli (hurry)!!! You got everything?!"

"Yeah! Don't worry! I'll be back!" I told her, giving her a kiss on the cheek before hopping out the window.

 

Siwon's POV:

"I'll be back, don't worry," I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Ok! Hurry and go!"

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked up to me in surprise. I ghosted my lips over her hand. I felt her pulse beat fast and her hand grew warm. I gave one last glance at her.

"I'll be back, Ami. Wait for me," and I took off.

 

 

Hi subscribers! Sorry for the long wait! This is officially the last chapter I will be able to update on. School is around the corner and I need to start focusing on my grades... I will try to write on my free time, which will probably be only once in a blue moon. Yeah... It's very busy for me. I hope you guys understand. Well I hope that you liked this chapter. Another chapter update in...... 3 months? >.< 

Comments please?

I love you guys! Stay strong and healthy! Good luck if you're in school! Saranghae chingus! <3