It's You

Celebrity Romance

Siwon's POV:

As I was sprinting towards Ami, the man carefully picked her up and started going to the nurse's office. The other students on the field resumed their rough play. The features of the man were very familiar... his spiked dark black hair and thin yet muscular arms and legs. I caught up to the man; stopping him I put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I'll hold her!"

He turned around. "Siwon?"

"Bwo?! Han Geng?!!??!?!" I exclaimed in bewilderment. "Neo (you)!! What are you--"

"Nevermind what I'm doing here!" he interrupted. "Let's get Ami to the nurse's first!" and he resumed his fast walking. I followed in suit. Questions flooded my mind. How did he get here? Since when did he know Ami? How did he know her name?

We arrived at the nurse's office. We followed the nurse into another room. She gestured for us to lay Ami on one of the beds. Han Geng softly laid Ami down.

"I'll be outside," Han Geng said.

"Arasso..." I sat on one of the stools, looking at Ami. Please God, let Ami be okay, I prayed.

 

Ami's POV:

Ow... My head hurts. My eyes slowly fluttered open. I turned over and saw Siwon, his head bent over on a bed I was laying on. It looked like he was praying. Poor guy, he looks like he's in agony. I felt water trickle down my forehead. I lifted a hand to touch what was on my head. Oh, an ice pack.

"Andrew..." I whispered. He didn't hear me.

"Andrew..!" I managed to sputter out with my hoarse voice. Wow, since when did I get a hoarse voice from a bonk on the head?

"Ami! You're alright!" he said in happy relief. "Aigoo! Gwenchana?" He wiped off the tricklets of water on my face.

"Mm... Andrew, where's that other man?"

"H-him?" his voice trembling. "Let me go find him. Just... stay here and rest ok? Here, close your eyes, I'll be back, alright?" He rushed out of the room. 

He seems so....jittery. What happened when I was unconscious?

 

Han Geng's POV:

Finally I get to return here to America and see Ami. My beloved, cute, little Ami. I missed her so much! It's been almost 10 years since I've been here... And she's grown into such a pretty little lady. Her beautiful eyes, delicate lips, and perfect face... Who knew that a mere baby could  turn into such an alluring creation? Then I heard footsteps, waking me up from my reverie.

"Hyung!" Siwon came closer and planted his two feet in front of me. "Explain yourself, hyung. How do you know--"

"Yes, I will explain, Siwon. C'mon let's go sit down." We walked over to a nearby bench.

"So you know that I've lived here before, right? Well I lived with Ami's family since she was little and I'm not related to any one of them. We were always together. She was a like a puppy following its master," I chuckled, remembering our memories.

"I really loved her, I truly did. Then, when I was older, I wanted to sing and dance. That's when SM found me and I went under a contract with them. It was such a perfect opportunity for me, so I took it. When I told the family, they were so furious. They didn't believe singing and dancing could make any money in the world; you couldn't survive. But I couldn't let this slip from my hands, so I decided to leave. Ami was so sad, she was bawling when she found out. I had to leave her, I wished that things wouldn't end that way, but it did. I sent letters to her, but she didn't reply; probably because her parents didn't want her to find out. Finally, when I heard that I was part of the secret mission, I was so ecstatic that we were in the USA. I was going to go find Ami and come straight to her with open arms. I'm home... I'm home..." my voice trailed off.

"Wow, hyung. I didn't know that that happened..." murmured Siwon.

I faced Siwon. "So how do YOU know Ami?"

"Uh...Um....."

"Siwon."

"Uh.. She found me at Paradise Mall and it ends up that...I'm living with her secretly," he said nervously.

"Bwo?!!?!!!!! You and her!!! How could you do that?! You have enough money to live in a hotel or something!!"

"Nado al-a (I know)! I know! But I lo--"

"Anh Hai*!" a cry interrupted Siwon. 

Ami crashed into me, giving me a giant bear hug.

"I missed you so much! I missed you!" she cried into my chest.

"Yes, I know MiMi. I missed you too," I drew her up into my arms. She sat on my lap with her arms circled around my neck and sobbed more tears into my shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'm here," I comforted her, rubbing her back.

I felt her tears gradually stopped and her body ceased shaking. I heard heavy breathing in my ear.

"She's asleep," said Siwon.

"I wouldn't blame her. With all the events happening today, she's bound to be shocked and exhausted." I picked her up like a baby. "I'll tell the office that she'll be going home."

"I'll come with you, hyung," Siwon got up beside me.

We walked toward the office to let the deans know. Fortunately, they let us off without any trouble.

"Siwon, I'll take her in my car. You probably came here in your own car, right?"

"Um.. Yeah.. I'll follow you guys home." He strode away with heavy steps. Siwon looked... sad or depressed. I couldn't tell which. But it doesn't matter. What matters now is Ami.

 

Ami's POV:

Maybe I should go out and follow them, I contemplated in my sleep. Yes or no? Yes or no? Back and forth I went. Sigh.. I'll just get up. I opened my eyes and got up from bed.

"Oww!" my head was throbbing severely. I clutched my head in agony. Damn that stupid soccerball!

I slowly went out of the room, treading carefully. I came outside into the bright sunlight, with a haze forming over my eyes. I saw two men sitting down on a bench. My lips quivered when I looked at the man on the left. Those same warm dark eyes and those thin lips. His broad shoulders and the shape of his face. And that same spiked hairstyle. Everything came washing over me like a wave.

"Anh Hai!!!" I bolted towards him, giving him a hug.

"I missed you so much! I missed you!" I blubbered, tears streaming down my face.

"Yes, I know, MiMi. I missed you too," he murmured. I felt him lift me up and settle me ontop of his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder. I wanted to take in his everything. I haven't seen him for so long. I wanted to etch his whole being into my mind. before I woke up from this dream.

"It's ok. I'm here, I'm here," he said, his voice warm and comforting. He rubbed my back, calming me down. I felt my body slowly relax and I soon fell unconscious. In the dark abyss from where I was, a light shone, and I saw him. He was like an angel of light, his arms opened wide for an embrace and his face in a wide smile. His eyes were soft, beckoning for me to come to him. I ran towards him. He caught me in his arms and I was surrounded by warmth and happiness.

 

**Anh Hai or Anh is a Vietnamese term meaning older brother. It's a word that you use for an older male sibling or a male who is older than you by 1-15 years. As for Ami, she uses this word showing respect and her close relationship to Han Geng.

Hello my awesome subscribers! This chapter is finally finished, but I kinda rushed through it though... T.T Bad writer! *slaps hand*

Aannyywho, I hope that this chapter is satisfying. I don't think this is my best... If you guys don't think it is, I'll rewrite it over again. I'm still sad about this though. I seriously think this is going way to fast. Is it me or what?

And I wasn't sure on the title of the chapter... I just did it randomly. Ok I'm going to stop whining and complaining and what not.

Comments? Please and thank you :)

Thank you to SuNia_ and SingATune for always commenting and giving me your thoughts! I <3 you guys!! :DD

P.S. I won't start on another chapter until you readers AND SILENT READERS comment ;)

Kks. Bye~