Surprise

Celebrity Romance

Ami's POV:

I wasn't surprised when Siwon walked out on me. I knew it would happen, I didn't bother convincing myself that somehow something miraculously would happen. I was relieved though. I finally let this all out. I won't have any secrets to hide, no burdens to bear. But, I'll miss Siwon. He won't want to see me. I slowly sat up from the couch and walked to my car. Turning on my cd player and the most convenient song ever began playing (K.Will's Dropping the Tears). I reached my hand to the power button to shut it off, but my hand paused for a second. Well... might as well blast it and sing my heart out.

Once I got home, I saw that the front door was closed. I completely forgot about Han Geng... It was kind of him to take care of the house.. I.. should go apologize to him too... But after settling myself in my room, I put on my head phones and wrapped my blanket around me. I didn't want to think of anything else... I want to forget for a while.. Just let me forget... And I fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

Two days went by. Siwon didn't visit me at school, Han Geng didn't call me. Life was quiet now.. Quiet and empty. It was expected though.. and I began trying to get myself back into my old, usual self. My old self where Siwon and Han Geng never existed. Where I was just a normal high school girl, best friends with Andy and Charlotte, living our exciting, boring, and stressful lives as normal students... as normal people.

I headed out of my last classroom to my locker. As soon as I opened the lock, a bright neon post-it note caught my attention. Taking it off of a book, I peered at it closely, trying to read the tiny handwriting.  

Drive home now.

What? Drive home now?! I have to meet Char! I whipped out my cell phone and called Char. No answer. Aish!! I called Andy and there was no answer either. What the heck! Where are they! AISSHHH! I guess I have to drive home, I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. But what's with the fuss though??

I drove home angrily and sped through the lanes. Gosh, what the heck are those two thinking?!

When I arrived no one was at the house. They couldn't have planned any surprise. It wasn't my birthday and there was no reason to celebrate anything today. Sighing, I grabbed my backpack and stomped to the door, but a strong hand whipped me around.

"Ami!"

"Siwon?! What--"

"I have to talk to you!"

"Why would you want to talk to me?" I looked at him incredulously.

"Because! Hear me out! LIke I did with you too!"

I nodded my head. He had a point. And even though my heart hurt at the sight of seeing him, I also felt happy too; happy that he came back, even if it's something meaningless.

"I'm sorry that I left yesterday. I needed to get my head straight. But I have something.. no some things to tell you too. Number 1. I'm not mad at you. I--"

"Wait, you're not mad?!?!"

"As a matter of fact, I am incredibly happy," he replied, flashing me a big smile.

"WH--"

"Because I. LOVE. YOU."

Wait.. this is a dream.. Tell me this is my imagination!

I lightly slapped myself on my cheek.

"Yah, what'd you do that for?!"

"I'm not imagining things!!!"

"Wait, what?"

"Siwon, I-- You-- Me--" I stood there at a loss of words.

He chuckled at my bewildered state and drew me into his warm, loving arms.

"Ami... I was hurt at first because you didn't tell me. Don't you know how long I had to suffer witholding my feelings? Including me and hyung fighting over you? Jeez you cause such a ruckus between people, you know?" His body shook slightly from laughter.

"And it's great because we can be together.. No secrets.. No hiding things from each other.." he whispered, carressing my hair. "We fell in love like normal people.. And not by labels or names.. A true love.."

Tears streamed down my face and I sniffled.

"Yah, it's nothing to cry over! You're not upset are you?"

"Aish, I'm not upset, pabo," I weakly laughed.

He brought his hand to lift my chin up, but I pushed it down and buried my face into his chest. My face must look very crappy right now. Who would wanna see that?

"Hey, if you're worried about your face, save it," he mischieviously poked my side. I jumped away, shouting, "Hey!"

"Ha, now I can see your beautiful face," he grinned.

"Yah that's not funny!" and I hurriedly walked to the front door.

"NOt so fast," he sang and spun me back towards him. He gently cupped my face in his hands.

"I like every part.. Your forehead... Your cheeks... Your eyes... Your nose..." with every pause, he softly kissed me. "and..."

"Wait Siwon.."

"Way to ruin the romantic moment," he pouted, lips inches away from mine.

"Han Geng... he... um...er..." how was I supposed to say this???!

"...Don't tell me..." he growled, a menacing glint flashed in his eyes. Uh oh.. Sorry, Han Geng!! >__<

I gulped. "Um... Yes, if that's what you're thinking?" I squeaked.

"Well then," he straightened himself up. "I guess this settles it."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I bowed my head, pleading for him to forgive me.

"Then do this for me," he answered. Lightly grasping my chin, he lifted my face up and kissed me.. in a deep, sensual way I've never experienced before. His lips were so soft, so gentle, and so sweet, with a hint of peppermint. It was warm.. it was hot.. and there was a passion.

"There," he leaned his forehead on mine and smiled against my lips in satisfaction. Our breaths sounded softly in a rhythmic unison. "Now that's erased and you only have me. I think we should be good now. Don't you?"

 

Sigh... I'm so sad. Where are all the comments? c'mon help me out here readers. comment!! it really makes my day when I see comments... not that I'm desperate for comments >__>

aaannyywhooo... tell me what you think!

Comments, Ideas, Subscribe!~~~ 

Thanks! <3