I know your secret

A fat girl's first love

Your POV

 

I quickly walked away... Really, I just wanted to get away from that freak... Wtf? He wants to be nice to me? He likes me? How can a stuck up jerk like him like me? Wtf? He is driving me crazy!!! Jerk!

 

I made it home it was 7PM... Usually Oppa wasn't home, but if he got fired, what was he doing when he wasn't home? I opened the door and I saw Oppa sleeping on the couch... So I slowly tiptoed to my room.

 

"Where were you?" Jinyoung said.

I froze from almost opening my door.

"Let me ask you again... Where were you?!?" Jinyoung shouted.

I have never seen this side of Oppa...

"I was obviously out... Why? What is wrong with that?" I said.

"It's wrong because you don't answer your phone, you don't reply to text messages, and you didn't even tell me... Jung ~~~, do you know how worried I was?!?" He yelled.

"Oppa... I didn't know." I said feeling guilty then.

"Well now you do." He said heading to his room.

"What are you doing home so early again?" I asked... He froze.

"I got off early again." He said calmly.

"Really? I went there around 4 and I didn't see you." I lied, but I was just testing him.

"I didn't see you." He said.

"Oppa, I know your secret." I said and he tensed up badly.

 

Jinyoung POV

 

"Oppa, I know your secret." ~~~ said...

*FREAK!!! DID SHE FIGURE OUT?!?* I tensed up badly.

"What secret?" I said.

"The one you kept from me for a long time." She said.

*OMG!!! I THINK SHE DID FIGURE OUT!*

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"OPPA!!!! Why can't you just confess and tell me the truth?!?" She yelled.

"I-I......" I stuttered.

"Oppa... I already know that you got fired from your job..." She finally said.

"I am in-... Wait what did you say?" I asked.

"I know you got fired from your job." She said.

*Wait.,... That's the secret she knows? Whew... She didn't figure out the actual one from her...*

"Oh... That? I was planning on telling you." I said.

"Why did you lie to me then? Yesterday you lied to me." ~~~ said sadly.

"I didn't want you to worry about me... I just wanted you to focus on school." I said truthfully.

"Oppa... You know it is very hard for me to open up and trust someone... I feel like I can't do that anymore... You kept that secret for more than a month now." She said getting tears.

"You've known for a month?" I asked.

"Ani... I went to your workplace yesterday and I asked a girl that worked there." She said.

"What was her name?" I asked.

"Ummm.... Kim.... Kim Yoojin... But she said to call her Uee... And she goes to our school too...." ~~~ said and I widened my eyes.

*She's the reason I got fired.*

"Oppa... Is there something wrong with her?" ~~~ asked.

"Aniyo... Nothing is wrong." I said stuttering just a bit.

 

Your POV

 

I just walked to my room after Oppa said that... Something is definitely fishy... Every since those Infinite boys came, Oppa has been really strange,.. And then he is even more strange about After School RED moving to our school too... Hmm.... I wonder what's up... I will find out eventually... Oppa... You never kept secrets from me... Why now are you doing this?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe:)

Short Chapter... Mian...

Please let me know your thoughts.