Dating?!?

A fat girl's first love

Woohyun POV

 

[Lunch]

 

"Hyung... You got the plan?" L said.

"Yup." I said.

"Right after school... Don't forget." L said.

"Okay... Why are you treating me like a kid when I'm your Hyung?" I asked pissed off.

"Sorry Hyung... But sometimes you lack." L said and ran off before I could hit him.

 

Whatever... I don't lack... Okay... Maybe I do a little... But what I gotta focus on is ~~~...

 

Your POV

 

[After School]

 

I was walking towards the front of the school... Oppa told me to go home again, because he had to go to work... I thought it was strange that Oppa didn't let me go to his workplace with him. So I was walking out to the front of the school and then I saw the jerk sitting on the bench like an innocent guy. I decided to walk past him, but he noticed and he got up infront of me.

 

"What do you want?" I asked nervous and mad at the same time. Nervous because there were many girls outside at this time and I was talking to a Kinga.... Mad because I hate this jerk!!!

"You forgot?" He said innocently.

"Forgot what?" I asked.

"You forgot what I texted you?" He asked.

"You texted me?" I said and took out my phone.

"Yes I did..." He said as I went through my messages.

 

From: Jerk

 

Hey:) I want to go out tonight... I'll be waiting on the bench in the front!^^ See ya<3

 

I wrinkled my eyebrows when I read it... The next thing I knew was that I was being pulled a different direction. I looked at all the girls that were glaring at me... I am soooooooooooooooo dead tomorrow.... Then all of a sudden we stopped. I looked up at Mr. Jerk (yes that is his new nickname for me) and the I saw he was looking at someone else. I looked at who it was.

 

"Oh! Coffee girl!" I said. Mr. Jerk loosened his grip on my hand.

"You know her?" He said pointing at the girl.

"Yeah... We met the other day... Nice to see you Uee." I said with a smile.

"It's not nice to see you too... You're in my way." She said.... She pushed me to the side and linking arms with Mr. Jerk.

*Woah!!!! When did coffee girl get soooooooooo rude? Almost worse than Mr. Jerk!!!!* I thought badly about her somemore.

 

I was suprised at Mr. Jerk's next move.

 

"Are you okay?" He said unlinking arms with Uee and coming to help me off the ground.

"Ne." I said looking down.

"That's good to hear... Let's go now Woohyun." Uee said linking to his arm again.

"No... I don't want to go with you... Actually I was on my way out with~~~..." He said.

 

I was shocked... WTF?!? Why would he say that in front of all these students?!? I am going to die...

 

"Everybody!!!!!" Woohyun said and he got eeveryone's attention... He was raising my hand too...

"Me and ~~~ are Dating!!!" He said loudly... I could hear all of the gossiping... Omg... This freaking jerk wants me to die...

 

*Before I could protest, he dragged... I saw all types of glares and I made eye contact with Uee... So much for being friends.... After a while of Woohyun dragging me, he finally stopped.*

 

"Yah?!? Neo Michyesseo?!?" I yelled when he stopped.

"What?" He said sounding innocently.

"You just said we are dating in front of the whole freaking student body!!!! I am going to di-" Before I finish that last word he crushed his lips to mine.

"Believe me... When I said I like you, I like you... Arrasseo?" He said putting his forehead on mine.

 

*Is this really happening to me? Is Mr. Jerk? Does he really like me? No way... He can't like me... This is not happening! It's all a dream!!!!* I kept thinking and thinking that I closed my eyes and held my head.

 

"Yah... Jung ~~~ are you alright?" Woohyun said getting closer to me.

"You don't like me!!! I'm dreaming right now!!!! When I wake up everything will be gone!!!!" I shouted loudly... But then I felt something warm against my body. I opened my eyes and saw a chest infront of me... I quickly snapped out of it and pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm hugging you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"To show you that it isn't a dream... To tell you that I really care about you." He said...

 

I looked into his eyes and I saw that they were sincere.

 

 

Woohyun POV

 

*Woah... Did I just say that? I am so good at acting!!! Mwahahahaha!!!! But the look in her eyes showed that they were worried. She can be so cute sometimes. Huh? What am I thinking!!!! Nam Woohyun!!! You cannot be thinking like that!!!!*

I unconciously smacked myself infront of ~~~.

 

"Woohyun? Are you alright? You just slapped yourself." She said looking worried... Cute...

"Yeah... I'm fine." I said as I pulled her somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" ~~~ said.

"Gonna eat... I'm starving and I want to go on a date with you." I said... *Man... I feel kinda guilty with lying to her...*

 

*~~~ just followed silently... I could tell she was shocked with me telling this to her... These feelings weren't sincere though... I'm so glad i'm an actor.... It comes in handy sometimes... Especially since I am a gangster too... I bet this girl knows nothing of her brother being a scary gangster... She doesn't even know a ganster is right infront of her.* 

 

"We're here!" I said pointing to a sushi place.

"I don't really like sushi..." ~~~ said.

"We can change that." I said grabbing her wrist, but she pulled back.

"I'm allergic to seafood." She said. I widened my eyes...

*I can be so stupid sometimes... Why didn't I ask her what she wanted to eat first... So freaking stupid Woohyun!!!* I went off on myself in my mind.

"Oh... I'm sorry... Do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked... She shook her head.

"I need to get home..." She said... 

 

*She can't go home... Not until I get the text from L...* I thought.

 

"Let's go eat!! I'm starving here!" I said pouting with my aegyo.

She giggled and blushed a little.... How freaking cute!!!!!

I then dragged her towards a Korean Barbeque restaurant... There should be no seafood here... We got seated and I ordered for us... She ate... How can a girl eat sooooo much?!? But I think that is unique about this girl... She isn't afraid to eat... Unlike girls i've dated before... Those girls are scared to eat, ~~~, she is totally different... Cute, Bold, and isn't afraid to eat... Other girls.... y, hot, scared to even take a bite of rice... Totally different... I kept going on and on with my thoughts and then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.... I took it out.

 

From L:

 

Hyung!!! We completed the task hurry up and meet us at our hideout!!!!

 

I got up and so did ~~~.... I then told her that I had to go and couldn't bring her home... She nodded in understanding... So I went my way and she went hers...

 

 

Your POV

 

 

He said bye to me so I just walked home... I noticed that at the restaurant my heart was beating really fast... Even right now it was beating fast... It couldn't be... I couldn't possibly.... OH HECK NO!!!! I can't be!!!! Have I fallen for this jerk?

I hurried home... I opened the door and close it while looking at the door... I turned around hold my heart and then my eyes widened... I saw the worse sight I ever saw... There was water spilled on the ground... The couch was ripped... The t.v was cracked... There was paint all of the walls... There were papers scattered everywhere...

 

"~~~" I heard a faint voice.... I thought it was my imagination.

"~~~" I heard it again... It was coming from Oppa's room.

 

I walked towards his door and I hesitated to open it... But I did... The next sight was the scariest thing I ever saw....

 

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long to update>_<

Comment and Subscribe:)