Comfort and Fight

A fat girl's first love

Your POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes... I noticed that I wasn't at home. I then felt a weight on my arm... I looked and saw Sandeul sleeping on the side of my bed and his arms were on my hand. I blushed looking at his peaceful face. I touched his face, tracing every angle. But then he twitched and opened his eyes... I widened my eyes...

 

"Mianhae!" I said.

"What are you doing up?" He said reaching for his phone.

"It's only midnight..." He said.

"Mian... But I woke up..." I said feeling bad that I woke him up.

"Let's go home. You can sleep in my apartment tonight." He said.

"But what about Oppa and the doctors?" I asked.

"They said that we can go when you wake up and Gongchan said he is gonna stay with Hyung tonight." He said and I nodded.

 

We walked outside and back home... I was frightened to step back into that apartment... But I had to do it one day...

 

"Sandeul, I need to grab clothes." I said.

He was heading towards his apartment but I grabbed his hand before he could go any further.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can you... Can you go in there with me?" I asked hesitating.

"Sure." He said with a warm smile.

We walked to mine and Oppa's apartment first. I grabbed everything I needed and stuffed it in a small suitcase. I then got out of my room...

"Sandeul... Can you help me with something tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure... What do you need help with?" He asked.

"Can you help me clean this place? I want it to be clean." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Sandeul, what is today's date?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked making a face.

"I want to count the days that Oppa is going to sleep." I said fake smiling.

"It's October 2nd." He said looking at his phone.

"Thanks." I said.

 

We then walked to Sandeul's apartment... He led me to his guest room. The apartment was exactly the same like ours. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a small living room, and a small kitchen. He was about to walk away, but I stopped him again.

 

"Sandeul... Can you sleep with me tonight?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Not sleep as in have you know what! I just want to sleep beside you!" I said in panic.

He smiled... "Sure."

He went to his room and came back in his PJs and I was also changed... He turned off the light and lied down next to me.

"Sandeul... Can you promise me something?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"Can you replace Oppa if he does die?" I asked.

"Of course."

I smiled and he pulled me closer to him.

"Thanks Sandeul... You're the bestest friend anyone could ever have." I said...

He closed my eyes and I also closed my eyes... We both went to dreamland cuddling closely.

 

[Next Morning]

 

I got up early to see Sandeul still sleeping... I decided to go visit Oppa before school started too. I walked there... I saw Gongchan was sleeping peacefully on the little couch they had there... So I was really quiet...

 

"Hi Oppa... I'm here to say good morning." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

 

I then went to school... I walked happily... I got to see Oppa... I was really happy... I walked to school and I felt something wasn't right at all... I entered the school and the first people I saw was After School RED standing right infront of me... I was going to head out, but then some fangirls that were mad, were behind me already.... Freak... I'm sooooo dead....

 

"Get her!!!!" Uee yelled.

I tried running, but I of course had no way out. So I just gave up... I let them hit me... I let them abuse me... They kicked me, they punched me, they said horrible things.

"I heard that Jinyoung-oppa is in the hospital !" one of them said.

"Too bad he isn't here to protect you anymore!!!" Another said.

Right when they were about to hit me some more I heard a girl's voice.

"LEAVE HER ALONE RIGHT NOW!!!!" the girl said.

I looked up weakly to see Jooyeon from After School BLUE.

"What are you doing here?!?" Kahi said.

"You know that we hate bullies.... Especially at 7AM..." Raina said.

"After School RED!!! Get them!!!" Uee said.

And there was a fight between those two groups and I was still getting beat up by fangirls...

"So you think you're great for Woohyun-oppa?!?" A girl yelled.

 

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A male's voice this time.

I looked up really weak and my glasses had broke. I couldn't see. I saw it was a boy for sure. He lifted me up, struggling at first, but he was strong enough... He lifted me bridal style and then I out again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long chap! It feels like it was long... lol

Comment and Subscribe:)