Don't touch my sister

A fat girl's first love

Jinyoung POV

 

 

I was in the cafeteria... To see what was going on of course. And there I saw 7 boys in the middle of everyone. I recognized them the moment I saw them. They are the trouble makers of all Seoul... Most people don't know their true idenity... They hide the fact that they are actually something bad, by being famous actors... And the most famous one is Woohyun... He is nothing but trouble.. I gotta make sure ~~~ doesn't go near him.

 

There of course was classes... I was sitting worrying... Ever since the arrival of Infinite, I am feeling really nervous... Ugh... That Woohyun is in my homeroom... I kept thinking bad thoughts about him then I thought about ~~~.... What if they are in ~~~ class? They might do something bad to her if they figure she is my sister... 

 

"Songsaengnim!!!! I have to go to the bathroom!!!" I yelled really loudly.

"Jinyoung... Please raise your hand next time..." Ms. Go said and she let me go. I took my bag...

 

I was walking pretty fast... I wasn't going to the bathroom... I was going to ~~~ and Sandeul's classroom. I barged into her homeroom... Everyone looked at me... I notice that L is in her class....I met eyes with him... I looked for ~~~... But wait!!! She wasn't there?!? And Sandeul wasn't either!!!

 

"Mr. Jung... Can I help you with something?" Mr. Park said calmly.

"Mianhae, for interupting... I'll get going now..." I said, but then Mr. Park said something.

"Did you happen to see your sister?" Mr. Park said?

L flinched when he heard the teacher say that... And he smirked...

OMFG!!!! He just said I had in a sister in front of freaking L!!!!! OMG.... PLEASE JUST STOP TALKING MR.PARK!!!!!!! I was freaking out in my mind, but happened to keep a straight face.

"No... I was looking for her just now." I said.... Might as well say I have a sister now that he heard....

"Oh... Ok..." He said...

"Can I borry that L guy?" I asked and the teacher nodded...

 

Without hesitation, L followed me out... I led him to the back of the school...

 

L POV

 

 

I have new information about this guy... Woohyun will be please... He led me to the back of the school... I was just walking and then the next thing I knew was my back was against a wall an my collar was being held.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"I just came to warn you about the information you just learned." He said gripping tighter around my collar.

"What about that information?" i smirked at him.

"Don't even think about hurting her." He said as he gave me a glare of confidence.

"Hmph... You're targetting me, an innocent man... You think I will actually hurt her?" I asked.

"Don't touch my sister." He said loosening his grip and walking out.

 

 

 

Jinyoung POV

 

 

I hope that son of a bum got the message.... If he or any of those Infinite guys try to hurt her... I'm going to literally kill them. I was heading towards the front gates just so I could watch and wait for ~~~ and Sandeul to get back from wherever they went... They are sooooo busted.... I hid on the right side of the school gate... Good thing there is a tree too so they won't be able to see me... Sandeul... You are soooo dead for bringing my sister out!!!!

 

 

Sandeul POV

 

 

Well, we ran back to school. We walked back through the school gates... We looked around and luckily Jinyoung-hyung wasn't there.... We stood there, catching or breath. Then someone started talking to us...

 

"Where were you two all day?"

Shizzzz.... That sounds like.....

"Jinyoung-oppa?" ~~~ said turning around... I turned around too. And it revealed Jinyoung.

"Answer my question." Jinyoung said looking at me.... 

"We skipped." ~~~ answered for me.

"I think that is obvious." Jinyoung said.

"Ok... Sandeul hurry and answer me before I-" Jinyoung was cut off.

"Oppa, It's alright... He just took me somewhere because I got mad." ~~~ said to defend me.

"Why were you mad in the first place?"  Jinyoung then asked her... I got nervous...

"Well there was thi-" I covered before she could talk more.

"Let's just go home.. Hyung don't you have to get to work?" I said to him...

"Oh,.. Yes... I do... ~~~ I need and explaination when I get home later. And for you..." He said pointing at me.

"Stop by my workplace after you take ~~~ home..." Jinyoung said, and I knew what he was talking about.

I nodded in showing him I understood. Then I walked ~~~ home...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh... This is soooo boring... I will make it better!

Let me know whatcha think:)

Comment and Subscribe:)