Secrets revealed Part 1

A fat girl's first love

Sorry for those that got the message that I updated!!! I had to make some changes real quick... At first I showed the chapter, but then I had to make changes, so.... Sorry if those are wondering... I had to hide it again, so I could change it! MIAN!!!!!^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandeul POV

 

I decided to stay with Hyung at the hospital tonight. So I walked in and I went to sleep... Thinking about what will happen in the future... Hyung, hurry and wake up, because I really need someone to talk to about this type of stuff. I kept thinking and thinking and eventually dozed off.

 

[Next Morning]

 

I woke up from hearing the birds chirping... I went to use the bathroom and wash my face... I came back and at next to Hyung... Watching his face then I heard the door open... I saw ~~~ and then that Woohyun guy walked in shortly after.

 

"What is he doing here?!?" I asked pointing at Woohyun...

"Umm.... Hey Sandeul... We came to visit Oppa." ~~~ said.

"WE?!?" I said.

"Ne... Me and Woohyun... Oh how stupid of me... You guys don't know each other." She said... I tilted my head in confusion... Then I remembered that she knows nothing about us being enemies... At least I didn't spill any information to her.

"Hi... I'm Nam Woohyun." He said bowing and putting his hand out.

"Call me Sandeul." I said rudely and I ignored his hand... This so awkward...

"So... What brings you two here together?" I asked.

"Oh... I didn't want to be alone so I asked Woohyun to come with me." ~~~ said smiling.

"Oh..." I said...

"So what is your guys' relationship?" I asked looking at Woohyun.

"We're just friends." ~~~ said.

"Really? *sighs in relief* I thought you guys were-"

"Dating?" Woohyun finished my sentance and I nodded.

"We are dating... Is there something wrong with that?" Woohyun said.

I stood up and we had a staring contest...

"Umm... I have to go to the bathroom." ~~~ Said running to the bathroom in Hyung's room.

 

Me and Woohyun continued to stare at each other for a while.

 

"What are you really doing here?" I asked.

He smirked.

"You better not be playing with her." I said.

"Oh... Well that's not even the best part." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I plan to break her heart." He said.

I grabbed his collar... "You better stay away from her."

"Hmph... Maybe..." He said smirking again.

"Mark my words, You better stay away from her." I said.

"Why? Because I'm a gangster?" Woohyun said.

"That and because of what you did to Hyung." I said.

"Whatever." He said.

 

We heard the toilet flush and then ~~~ came out while sniffing. She had red eyes and they were puffy...

 

 

Your POV

 

I went to the bathroom... I closed the door, but right before I closed it all the way, I heard Sandeul.... I gasped quietly when I heard a small part of their  conversation...

 

 

"You better stay away from her."

"Hmph... Maybe..." Woohyun said.

"Mark my words, You better stay away from her." Sandeul said.

"Why? Because I'm a gangster?" Woohyun said.

 

I closed the door before I could hear more....

Mwoya??? Woohyun is a gangster? Did Sandeul know that he was a gangster? Then I remembered....

 

I was about to walk up to that chinky eyed guy and just tear off his face!!! I was sooooooooooooo angry... But then I felt a hand on my wrist and it was Sandeul.

"Don't do it... They're nothing but trouble." He said.

"What do you mean Sandeul?" I asked.

"Just stay away from them." He said walking me out...

He is hiding something about them from me.... He pulled me out of the cafeteria...

 

No wonder he and Oppa were so cautious of me going near them.... I closed the door and sat on the toilet with my hands on my face... Woohyun... You are a gangster??? I cried silently and then flushed the toilet and walked out... I was still sniffing and more.... But I was alright... 

 

I made eye contact with Sandeul and Woohyun... Actually more of a glare at Woohyun... I tell he was kind of scared when I glared at him.

 

"Excuse me guys, but can you guys leave me and Oppa alone?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Please... Just go home... I'll stay with him all day." I said.

They both nodded and went out.... I waited 5 minutes and peeked outside to make sure they were gone.... I saw that they were and went back inside. I walked to go sit by Oppa's sleeping body... I started tearing up...

 

"Oppa... Why didn't you just tell me he was a gangster? Why did I figure out after I already realised I love him?" I said to Oppa... He was sleeping, but I just wanted to talk it aloud to myself... I cried harder...

"But, Oppa.... What is Woohyun's relationship to you?" I asked knowing that I wasn't going to get a response...

 

Then I remembered the black book... I went to the door, but it opened before I could open it.

 

"Where are you going?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscibe:)