This is Impossible!

A fat girl's first love

Woohyun POV

 

I was walking to school... I saw a big crowd at the front entrance, so I decided to go in through the back... I sensed something wrong, but I just ignored it. I then heard a girl yelling....

 

"So you think you're so great for Woohyun-oppa?!?"

 

I decided that I should go look at it sense it must have something to do with me. So yes, I went there... I then saw After School BLUE and RED fighting which was nice to see... I love watching cat fights... But then another group of students were cornering another girl. I looked closer and I saw who it was.... ~~~....

 

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

 

Everyone immediately stopped and looked up... The girls that were bullying ~~~, I gave them a death glare... I walked past After School BLUE and RED and made eye contact with Uee... I just ignored her.

 

"Oppa..." She said lightly.

 

I ignored her and just went straight to ~~~... I picked her up... She wasn't as heavy as I thought so... Maybe she was 75kg? Which isn't that much for a guy, but for a girl yes it was more... But I could still lift her up... I didn't even take her to the nurses office, I took her to my own apartment... I called the school to tell them that I and ~~~ wouldn't be at school today...

 

[4 hours later]

 

I treated her wounds good... I looked at her peaceful sleeping face... Then her phone started vibrating.... I looked at the caller ID and it was that Sandeul guy.... I am just going to turn off her phone.... I looked back at ~~~ and I noticed that there was a tear on her cheek... I gentle caressed her cheek and wiped the tear... She then fluttered her eyes open at the same time. She got up startled.

 

"Mian... I didn't mean to scare you." I said.

"Where am I?" She said looking down at herself.

"I didn't do anything... And you are in my apartment right now." I said.

"Why am I here?" She asked.

"Well, I think I should get a Thank You first...." I said pouting a bit...

I heard her giggle a little... She can be so cute sometimes...

"Yah... I meant that." I said.

"Arrayo... Kamsahapnida." she said.

I then accidently dropped her phone because it was still in my hand... We both went for it and our hands touched...

 

No one's POV

 

You and Woohyun went for your phone and your hands touched... You blushed hard and so did he... You both pulled back...

 

"Ummm... I gotta go to the bathroom..." Woohyun said getting up.

You nodded and picked your phone up...

*Woah... Why is my heart beating so fast? It beats faster than when I'm with Sandeul...* You thought.

 

Woohyun shut the bathroom door and locked it... He then leaned on the door and held his heart area...

*Why is my heart beating so fast? It's beating more than ever... It's beating faster than when I was with Uee back then.* Woohyun thought

 

At the same time, even though you two were not in the same room, you guys thought the same thing... And you both widened your eyes....

 

*OH HECK NO!!! I CANNOT BE FALLING IN LOVE* you both thought....

 

You were in the living room hitting your head.... "~~~-ah!!! Get your head straight!!! You cannot like him!!!" You said to yourself...

 

Woohyun was hitting his head on the wall lightly.... "This is not happening... I can't like ~~~.... It's impossible!!! I have to stick with the plan!!!" He said to himself....

 

Soon after a good 45 minutes Woohyun came out of the bathroom... You were sleeping again...

 

"You must be tired..." He said as he brushed your fringe.

 

He lightly kissed your forehead and walked away...

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!*

 

You sat up right away... You both were startled... Woohyun went to the door...

 

"What are you doing here?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think it is?

Comment and Subscribe:)