Gone and Crash

A fat girl's first love

 

Sandeul POV

 

It was now midnight and I was laying in bed. I couldn't sleep so I got up to get a glass of water. I drank down a whole cup, but I still felt empty. I guess it's time to see ~~~-ah. Maybe that's why I feel empty. So I walked out and heard the elevator doors closing and it almost sounded like someone was sniffing as the doors closed. But who knows? I also saw a letter on the ground, but I ignored it and went to ~~~'s door. I knocked, but there was no answers. I kept knocking, then I finally tried twisting the knob, it was unlocked. I opened it right away to only find an empty apartment.

 

"~~~?" I called out, but no answer. I walked over to her room and knocked. Still no answer. "~~~?" I called as I opened her room door. But she wasn't in there. "~~~-ah?!?" I called out and searched Hyung's room and the bathroom. She was no where to be found. Where did she go? It's late right now! And she is pregnant....

 

I then ran out of her apartment and saw the envelope on the ground again. This time, I picked it up. I had a bad feeling about this envelope, so I took it in my apartment and read it.

 

Dear Sandeul,

    You are probably wondering why I am giving you this letter... Well it is a good bye letter........

 

 

Woohyun POV

 

*KNOCK KNOCK!!!*

 

I flinched awake from my couch. I regret everything that I said to ~~~. I went to open the door and all I received was a punch. And I flew to the ground.

"Yah!!!! Are you crazy?!?!?!" I said as I slowly got up but received another punch.

"What are you doing entering someone's house?!?" I yelled and looked up and widened my eyes.

"You bastard!!!!" I heard and felt a hand grab my wrist and saw the face clearly.

Sandeul....

 

(Moments later after Sandeul calmed down a bit)

 

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

He didn't answer with words but actions. He handed me a letter and left.

I kind of had a bad feeling about this letter. I felt hesitant for the first time. I then opened it.

 

Dear Woohyun-oppa,

 

By the time you get this letter I will be on a plane to somewhere you will never find me. I should've listened to Oppa when he told me stay away from you. But me and my stupid self didn't listen and he even got hurt because of me. You're probably wondering why I'm saying it's my fault... Well if I listened to Oppa I wouldn't have fallen for you or had my heartbroken. And neither would have you or Sandeul. I only thought about myself. So I am writing this letter to tell you that you will never see me again. I forgot that you were Seuol's number 1 actor. Silly me. Well.... Good luck in your future career:)  I hope you don't see or  hear of me again. if you do, just treat me as I am dead. I'll love you forever. Farewell my love....

~~~

 

No One's POV

 

Woohyun was dripping with tears and more tears. He drop the letter to the ground and ran out of the door. He ran to his car sped to the airport. His tears still flowing and trying to get hold of you on your phone. But it went the voicemail said that the number was no longer existing. His heart was beating faster and faster and he was getting more nervous by the second. *Please ~~~... Please don't leave me. Please. I can't live without you. I regret everything* He thought as he drove faster and faster. He was driving so fast that he wasn't watching where he was going. And he didn't see a truck speeding towards him. He heard honking and looked and it was to late. The truck had already hit him. He was breathing hard and out after saying, "~~~...."

 

(Moments after)

 

He felt stiffness in his leg and arm and his head.

"Hyung!!!!" He heard a voice.

He looked around and saw 5 familiar faces.

"Woohyun... Do you know who I am?" Sunggyu asked and he nodded.

"What was I doing?" he asked.

"You were speeding on the a regular street and got hit by a car." Sunggyu said.

"Why was I speeding? Where was I going?" Woohyun asked.

"That's what I wanted to ask you man!" Sunggyu said.

"I can't remember what I was doing. Why I was doing what I was doing." Woohyun said.

"Jinjjah?" Hoya said.

They heard the door slide open.

"Hyung!!!!!!!" Sungjong said as he opened the door.

"Yah... Dongsaeng-ah! Be quiet! There's a patient here!" Hoya said and hit his head.

Sungjong ignored and went on, "Hyung! Did you know ~~~ left?!?"

"~~~? ~~~? Who is ~~~?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking forever!!! Love my supporters! Hope you guys like the chappie!

(I finally got the chappie back! And I will hopefully soon post up the newest one!)

Comment and Sub:)