Cleaning

A fat girl's first love

Sandeul POV

 

I arrived to school as quickly as possible when I woke up and saw that ~~~ wasn't beside this morning. I went to class but she wasn't there either... Where was she? Where did she go if she isn't at school? I texted her all day and she didn't answer to any of them.... I then overheard this conversation with After School RED.

 

"How dare Woohyun embarress me infront of the whole student body?!?" Uee said pissed off.

"Girl... She is not worth your time.... Plus, his taste has totally changed." Nana said.

"I can't just let him go. I fight for what I want and I always get what I want. You should already know that Nana." Uee said annoyed.

"Well, all we know is that Woohyun took her somewhere, all we have to do is go and find them." Kahi said.

 

*Woohyun took her?!? AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I thought very badly of Woohyun.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" I said coming out of the corner I was hiding in.

"First of all, why are you here?" Uee said.

"I am looking for ~~~ she hasn't called or texted me all day." I said.

"Well, all we know is that she is with Woohyun." Uee said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because this morning we kind of got into a fight and he carried her out of the school." Nana said.

"Why were you fighting in the first place?" I asked getting worried.

"Why should we tell you that? We have already told you enough information." Uee said annoyed.

"Because I am willing to help you." I said and Uee looked up from her gaze.

"Help me with what?" She asked.

"I can help you by taking ~~~ away from Woohyun." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked... I started to get annoyed.

"You can have Woohyun and I can have ~~~... That's all I am telling you." I said and walked out.

 

 

I then started running. I knew where Woohyun lived... So I ran to his apartment... I had a feeling they are there. I knocked on the door really loud. Then Woohyun came to the door...

 

"What are you doing here?!?" He asked rudely...

"I'm here to get ~~~ back.... I know she is here." I said as I opened the door fully... I saw ~~~ sitting on the couch looking really tired.

"What did you do to her?" I asked grabbing his collar.

"Woah.... I didn't to anything, she just woke up because of you." Woohyun said.

"~~~!!!! Hurry we have to go now!" I yelled... She came back to her senses and came out the door... I slammed his door shut and grabbed ~~~ wrist and dragged her home.

"Yah! Sandeul!!! Please!!! I can explain!!!" She yelled, but I ignored her.

 

Without knowing.... Woohyun had his fists clenched together when he saw you guys walk out....

 

Your POV

 

Sandeul dragged me home... He wanted to make sure I got in my apartment safe....

 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"What?" He said.

"You said you would help me clean today." I said... And he nodded in understanding.

 

We walked in my apartment and went straight to work... We soon got done, but then there was one last room.... Oppa's Room.

"Sandeul.... I'm scared to go in there again..." I said hesitating.

"Don't worry, I'm right here." He said as he opened the door.... There were blood stains on the floor... Oppa's blood on the floor... I soon broke down into tears. And Sandeul immediately closed the door...

"How about this.... I will clean his floor, but you clean the mess and papers in there." He asked. I nodded.

"Thanks Sandeul." I said.

"Okay... Wait here... I'll come get you when all the blood is removed." He said. I nodded again.

I went to my room and grabbed a picture frame... It was the last picture me and Oppa took which was 2 years ago... He was so happy back then... He never told me why he was so happy... But then one day he came home that year and he looked heartbroken... He never told me about that either. I hugged the picture frame and then was interupted by Sandeul.

"It's all gone." He said opening my bedroom door.

"Okay." I said getting up and walking to Oppa's room.

I hesitated to open his door again.

"It's alright... I promise there are no more blood spots." He said smiling and looking sincere.

I opened the door and.......

 

It was all clean....

"Sandeul-ah.... Did you do this?" I said.

"Yup... I wanted you to cheer up." He said smiling.

I hugged him tightly.

"Jongmal.... Jongmal Gomawoyo Sandeul-ah...." I said tearing up.

"Gwenchana.... I wanted to do this." He said.while pulling apart from me... He wiped my tears.

"Let's go visit Hyung!" He said grabbing my hand.

"Arrasseo." I said... and I took one last look at Oppa's room... I noticed the black book that I saw that one time, on his bed...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Boring.... Sorry.... Next Chapter will be better! I promise!

Comment and Subscribe:)