I hate STUCK UPS!!!

A fat girl's first love

I added some more small description in the Foreward about some characters... So if you want... Check it Out:) I recommand you to... I added a couple of things... So please forgive me.....

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Your POV

 

The rest of the time at breakfest was silent... I was feeling uncomfortable when Oppa was about to say that word... But I still ate... Then our apartment door bell rang....

 

"I'll get it Oppa." I said and he nodded.

 

I looked through our security camera hooked up to the front of the door and I saw a cute guy. He was drinking a smoothie.

I giggled when I saw that it was my best friend Sandeul. He lived right next door to us. He also doesn't have parents like us. He lives by himself and he became mine and Oppa's best friend. He lost his parents when he was in a car accident. He also said he used to be rich... His parents owned a big movie production company, but then his parents died and now his uncle took over. And his Uncle didn't like him for some odd reason. But he knows that his Uncle is hiding something from him.

I finally opened the door when he knew that I was at the door... He did a little bit of aegyo and I opened the door.

 

"Annyeong Sandeul." I greeted him.

"Annyeong ~~~... Did you sleep well last night?" He asked me.

"Of course... Oppa is in the kitchen right now... Do you want some breakfest?" I asked.

"Aniyo... I made a fresh smoothie with lots of fruits in it... It's gonna be my breakfest. So no worries." He said.

"Arrasseo..." I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Oppa... Sandeul is here... I'm gonna go grab my bag, then we can go." I said and went to my room.

 

I grabbed my bag and my old cell phone. It was a super old phone... You know how I know its an old phone? It is a flip phone... Hmm... I really want a new phone, but I know Oppa doesn't make enough... He works at a cafe near our house and he always returns home really late. Like later than midnight... And it makes me nervous, but I know that he is working hard to help us survive. I finally came out of my room dusting my uniform one more time.

 

"Ready?" Jinyoung Oppa said. I nodded.

We all walked out and Oppa made sure our apartment was locked... We had one of those cool apartments where you just press in the pin and it opens.. Pretty cool... Way better than our other apartment... I don't even know how Oppa got this much money to even afford this. I have always been curious, but it's alright.

 

 

Sandeul POV

 

We were walking to school together, as we always do. ~~~ was in the middle and I was on her right and Jinyoung-hyung was on the left... I was secretly glancing at her a couple of time. I was looking at her face. It was so pure... Even her body isn't that great looking it doesn't matter, her face stole my heart... And she is a very kind girl. I really like her, but she would never like a close friend like me. Hmm.... What to do.... We finally arrived at school though.

Me and ~~~ had to go separate ways with Jinyoung-hyung...

"Yah... Sandeul, make sure you take good care of my sister while at school. I know you guys have homeroom together." He said.

I nodded of course. Jinyoung-hyung is very protective of his sister... Last time a guy tried to 'hit' on her, he just gave them one glare and they ran away. Then again, he knows that I like ~~~... He doesn't mind it, but he is still cautious about me confessing to her... I know why though... He doesn't want her to get hurt in anyway... And I understand that totally.

Me and ~~~ were walking to class together silently... Then a guy bumped into her making all of her things fall.

 

 

Your POV

 

 

I was just walking and secretly taking glances at Sandeul... He is so handsome... I now understand why he is a Kingka... All the girls drool for him... I have to admit, I get jealous a bit, but why should I? Someone like Sandeul would never like me...

 

I was looking at Sandeul... The next thing I knew was I was on the ground and all of my papers scattered on the floor. I looked up at the guy that did this to me... He had small chinky eyes and he just smirked and walked away... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT A STUCK UP!!!!!! I was fuming inside my head.... Aish... Sandeul saw and went straight to help me.

 

"Are you okay ~~~?" He asked... But I wasn't paying attention... That jerk was in my mind.

Sandeul than waved a hand in front of me... "Hello? Is ~~~ there?"

"Oh... Sorry Sandeul... But that guy is such a stuck up jerk!!! Didn't even say sorry or help me pick this up... Aish.." I said... Really pissed off.

"It's alright... I'm still right here." Sandeul said and my heart fluttered a bit.

 

We got done picking up the papers and were about to head to class, but we noticed that a lot of people were running towards the cafeteria.

 

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know. Want to go find out?" Sandeul asked.

"I don't know... We might be late to class." I said... And he nodded...

 

We walked to class, but no one was there... Not even the teacher was there.

 

"Huh? Maybe they all went to the cafeteria." Sandeul said.

"Yeah... Let's go check." I said and started walking out again.

 

We got to the cafeteria and we saw a big crowd and then in the middle were standing 7 boys. I looked at Sandeul to see if he knew who they were... And to be honest... It looked like he was glaring at them... I don't know why though... Then I looked back and a guy that looked like straight up girl started talking...

 

"Hi!!! I'm Sungjong!!! You guys probably already know that!!! We are Infinite and we are going to be attending this school from now on!!!" He said.

 

I looked closely and then something or someone caught my eye... 

 

"That's the guy that bumped into me today!!!" I said fuming again while pointing at the one that had chinky eyes and he was of course smiling... But I knew that he was just faking that smile of his... And look at him wave... It is just tooo fake!!! Ugh!!! I hate STUCK UPS!!!!

    

How was it?