Sandeul's Secret

A fat girl's first love

Sandeul POV

 

I opened my eyes because i didn't feel any strike of pain go to any part of my body.I saw my uncle and he was bloody... I then saw that Mr. Seo was in front of me holding a bloody knife. I still felt bad for my uncle I mean, he's the only family I have left.

 

"Uncle!!!! Are you okay?" I ran to his dying self...

"I don't understand you Sandeul... This guy abandoned you and you still care for him?" Mr. Seo asked when he was surprised by my action.

"He's my only living blood family... If he dies.... I really won't have a family..." I said.

"But I got rid of him for a good deed." Mr. Seo said.

"What?" I asked.

"He's been hiding something from you Sandeul." Mr. Seo said.

"DON"T SAY ANYTHING YOU BASTARD!" Uncle yelled at Mr. Seo.

"Mr. Seo... What has he been hiding from me?" I asked.

"DON"T YOU DARE!" Uncle said again coughing out blood now.

"Sandeul... The reason your uncle invited you here is to kill you." Mr. Seo said.

"Yes... I know." I said...

"Do you know the reason why he wants to kill you?" He asked.

"No.... Why?" I asked hesitating.

"Because your parents didn't completely give him the company." Mr. Seo said.

"What do you mean?" I said making a face.

"Here is your parents' real will." Mr. Seo said.

I took it and read it in my mind...

Mr. and Mrs. Lee's Will:

We give all of our shares and everything we own to our son, Lee Junghwan...

He will officially take these shares when he reaches age 18.

If our son happens to die, then his only living Uncle will take the company and everything.

 

I then looked at my already dead Uncle that died shortly after screaming for the last time. Then I looked at Mr. Seo...

 

"Thank You." I said to him.

"No problem..." He said.

"But what will I do about you and B1A4 when I take my position?" I asked.

"I will probably give up on B1A4... I'm getting old." Mr. Seo said brushing his gray hair.

"But I still have a few more months till I'm 18... What do I do about my company?" I asked.

"When it is time for you to go up and take your spot, then you will take it.... What a concidence." Mr. Seo said.

"What is?" I asked.

"The day your company is announcing their new heir is your birthday... March 20th.... You will be the youngest owner in movie productions ever." Mr. Seo said.

"Wow... I can't believe this." I said.

"Well... Your a lucky one... And then you can buy a house for you and your wife." Mr. Seo said.

"Wife?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yeah... The one that you always talk about with the guys... They tell me everything." Mr. Seo said.

*Those 3 guys are sooooo dead....* I thought.

"Wait... Who told you I was at this warehouse?" I asked.

"I recieved a call from CNU... At the same time I was finding this will in your Uncle's house." Mr. Seo said.

"Jongmal Gomawoyo." I said bowing.

"Let's go now." Mr. Seo said.

I bowed and we left the body there and left into the darkness.

 

Woohyun POV

 

I was leaning closer to her... I saw that she closed her eyes already... So I went slowly until our noses were touching.... Right when I was about to put my lips on hers.....

*BOOM*

We both opened our eyes and we saw fire crackers in the sky... Man... Stupid fire crackers.... I was soooooooo close. I noticed that my heart wasn't beating normally... It was beating, well, fast.... I didn't know what to do... I just sat down and stood facing the opposite direction of ~~~.... I couldn't look at her she would see my blushing face.... WAIT!!!!! What am I doing!!! Stick to the PLAN!!! After all this is all an ACT.... So what's the point of this beating heart thing? I am going to just break her heart..... But I'm having second thoughts about it.... What to do? I finally decided that it was time to go home. So I walked ~~~ home.

 

"So....." I said breaking the awkward silence.

"How did you know where I lived?" ~~~ asked.

"Umm... I...." I said... I couldn't think of a good reason behind this.

She giggled.

"It's alright... You don't have to tell me." She said smiling.... *SO CUTE... I just wanted to pinch her cheeks.*

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm just going to visit Oppa all day... I'll be at the hospital... Want to come?" She asked.... *Curse her for asking...*

I just nodded slowly...

We arrived at ~~~'s apartment and I said good bye to her.... And I watched her walk in and I left...

*~~~-ah.... What have you done to me? Have I really fallen for you? I can't!!! My feelings right now are all an Act!*

I walked off and back home.

 

Your POV

 

I woke up when I heard the birds chirping... I woke up smiling.... For some odd reason... I was really happy for some odd reason... Well it was time for me to go to the hospital.... I slept in our Apartment last night... I had to one day... After all, it was clean now... I quickly ate some breakfest and went out the door. I saw Woohyun already outside.

 

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Not that long." He said looking at his watch.

"Okay... Why are you here?" I asked.

"Didn't you want me to visit Jinyoung with you?" He asked.

"How did you know he was my Oppa? I never told you his name." I asked getting suspcious.

"Umm... I see you guys leave school together, you guys are both Jungs so I just guessed?" He said....

"Arrasseo... Let's go." I said.

 

We walked to the hospital as usual... We went to Oppa's room... There was someone in there already... They looked up at us...

 

"What is he doing here?!?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe:)