Let's skip

A fat girl's first love

Your POV

 

 

I was about to walk up to that chinky eyed guy and just tear off his face!!! I was sooooooooooooo angry... But then I felt a hand on my wrist and it was Sandeul.

 

"Don't do it... They're nothing but trouble." He said.

"What do you mean Sandeul?" I asked.

"Just stay away from them." He said walking me out...

 

He is hiding something about them from me.... He pulled me out of the cafeteria...

 

"Sandeul... What was that for?" I asked annoyed.

"They're nothing but trouble so stay as far as you can from them." He said.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I asked and he froze for a second.

"Why would I? You're my best friend..." He said pouting a bit.  What a little cutie.... 

"Nevermind...." I said calming down... I still am shy, but I can be who I want with Sandeul and Oppa...

"Let's just skip today ~~~..." Sandeul said.

I looked at him and gave him a Are-You-Serious? face. Before I could answer, he grabbed my hand anyways and pulled me out the doors.

 

 

 

Sandeul POV

 

 

She gave me an Are-You-Serious face, and I just took her hand and dragged her out of that school.

"Yah!!! Sandeul... What will oppa say if he figures out?!?" She shouted.

"He doesn't have to find out... And If he does, i'm with you so he won't be worried." I said giving her a confident stare... She was staring in my eyes... God... I wish I could just kiss you right now....

"Ugh... Fine... But you are taking the blame if Oppa figures out." She gave up and just followed me.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Secret." I said.

"Aish..." She just ended up following me...

 

I soon led her to COEX mall.... It wasn't busy since it was during school hours. So we were like the only ones there. lol....

"Sandeul... Why did you bring me here?" ~~~ said to me.

"Aish... I just want to hang out with you." I said cutely.

"But you bring me here everytime we skip." ~~~ said crossing her arms together.

I laughed at her and pulled her inside.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

Sandeul brought me to COEX mall again... There's nothing wrong with it... It's just we come here a lot... I mean a lot!!! But we don't even buy anything.... So whats the point? Sandeul always says to just hang out... But since I can't stand his cuteness I agreed with him...

 

He dragged me to this clothes shop.. I have to admit that these clothes are beautiful... But I could never wear things like this... I wonder why Sandeul wanted to come into this girl clothes shop.

 

"Do you like this?" Sandeul said to me, holding up a dress.

"It's pretty... Sandeul lets get out of this store." I said and scurried out.

"Yah!!! Wait up!" He said putting the dress back on the rack.

 

I stopped when I saw this jewelry store. I was staring at this couple ring.... It caught my eye... I couldn't stop looking at it until someone's face was right next to mine.

"Wah.... You like stuff like this?" Sandeul said and when I looked to my left, his face was inches away.

I quickly stood up and awkwardly started walking away. But something was funny, my heart wasn't beating that fast... It was beating fast, but not that fast... Then Sandeul caught up to me.

"Let's go back to school now... Before school gets ou-" He was saying, but he was looking at his phone at the same time.... He widened his eyes... "OMG!!! It's already 3PM!!!! Jinyoung-hyung is going to figure out we ditched!!!" He said grabbing my hand.

I looked my hand that was interlaced with his and I blushed... Good thing he didn't notice me...

 

We arrived at school by running.... We got to school and school was out and luckily, Oppa wasn't outside yet...We stopped and caught our breath...

 

 

"Where were you two all day?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope I am not tooo boring right now...

Let me know whatcha think...

AHHHH!!! TEEN TOP's COMEBACK!!!