My first kiss...

A fat girl's first love

Your POV

 

I fianlly fell asleep after thinking and thinking about Oppa... Why does he keep lying to me? So this morning I gave him the silent treatment... Whatever happened to brother sister love? Aish!!! So annoying... I feel Sandeul is a part of this too.

 

"Oppa... I'm heading to school early... Come later with Sandeul..." I said and walked out.

"Yah!!! Jung~~~!!!!" Jinyoung yelled, but I ignored it.

 

So when I got to the door to go out of the entire building, Oppa was right next to me.

 

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said annoyed.

"Yeah... But I want to come with you." He said.

"Oppa... What is wrong with you these days? You have been so strange every since those Infinite guys came and I noticed something about you." I said.

"What?!?" He seemed worried when I said that.

"You now have bags under your eyes... Oppa.. What have you been doing besides work this last month? How are we going to pay? Do I need to get a job?" I asked.

"No! You don't need to get a job!" He said loudly.

"Oppa.... Do you already have another job?" I asked.

"Yes." He said calming down.

"Where? Can I visit?" I asked.

"No you can't... My boss doesn't allow people that don't work there come." He said.

"Oh..."

 

 

Jinyoung POV

 

Phew... I got the worry of her figuring out of my mind... It's true the boss doesn't allow outsiders go to work.... But I still didn't tell her the full truth... When will I?

 

Just then we walked into the school. I texted Sandeul that we left early... So yeah... But Boss says that there is a huge... And I mean huge assignment... It probably has to do with Infinite. But I have a bad feeling about it... I have to do it though... Or else we will fail.... And lose everything. I then split up with ~~~ and went to class.

 

 

Your POV

 

 

I walked to class the usual way... It was weird without Sandeul there... I was about to open the door to my classroom, but then I was pulled by someone... I looked up at who it was.

"YAH!!!! NAM WOOHYUN!!! What are you doing!?" I asked struggling from his grip... I could see and feel people glaring at me... Oh freak.... People are going to bully me again...

He dragged me up to the rooftop... "YAH!!!! What did you bring me here for?!?" I asked. He just stood there looking... Then I heard the rooftop door open again... Woohyun seemed like he made eye contact with that person... I was going to look, but right when I was going to turn around... Woohyun gripped my waist pulling me closer to him and smack! His lips were on mine... WTF!!!! MY FIRST KISS!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHY IS IT WITH THIS JERK!!!! AHHHH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS JERK!!!! I AM KILLING HIM!!! 

I heard the rooftop door shut close... And he pulled off me...

"Hey... Sorry for startling you." He said.

SMACK!!!! I slapped him.

"What is wrong with you?!? Really.... The first day you came to this school, you were a jerk... Now all of a sudden you are saying you like me and now you even kiss me?!?" I was furious... I just kept going on and on....

"I need to freaking brush my lips and teeth until they bleed, to make sure they are clean!!! AISH!!!!" I said walking off of the roof and back towards my classroom. 

But now that I think about it... When he kissed me, it felt so.... It felt so.... right.

 

 

Woohyun POV

 

 

I came to school early today... Because Uee texted me earlier... She wanted me to meet her on the roof... Well of course I didn't want to... After she just left me for America... Heck no... I don't want to meet her... I don't even know how she figured out I was coming to this school... It was getting closer and closer to the time where I had to go meet her... Oh Gosh...  I don't want to!!! But then I saw ~~~... Why was she here? Then an idea came into my mind... Hehe... Let's see if it works...

 

So I dragged ~~~ to the rooftop... And then Uee walked in and I made eye contact with her... Hehe... I then crushed my lips on ~~~'s lips... And a exciting feeling shot through out my whole body... I then heard the door shut close... And I pulled away from ~~~... Wow... I have never had a kiss like that... I got out of my thoughts when I got a smack on my right cheek... I just looked at ~~~ and she went off on me... I have never seen such a girl that got that mad before. Uee has gotten mad, but never that mad... ~~~ then made her way to her classroom...

She's actually kinda.... kinda.... cute....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

lol... Wondering what Jinyoung's assignment is? Wait for next chapter:) Short Chap... mian...

Comment and Subscribe^^