Starting his plan

A fat girl's first love

Your POV

 

I saw The chinky eyed guy and I just walked past him, but then I felt a hand on my wrist... I looked and the guy had grabbed my wrist... I just stared at him... And soon broke his grip.

 

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say sorry for starting off a jerk... Seriously...." he said looking sincere.

I just turned away, but he grabbed my hand again and started dragging me somewhere.

"Yah!!! Where are you taking me?!?" I yelled at him.

"It's going to be my sorry for you." He said winking.

I was officially freaked out... What the heck is this jerk doing?

 

He led me to a river and there was a picnic blanket on the floor...

 

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a picnic... What else?" He said walking forward.

"I need to go home." I said and turned around...

"Don't go... At least eat." He said.

"I don't even know your name... And you are a creeper." I said.

"Oh... Sorry... My name is Nam Woohyun... Call me Woohyun." He said.

"Why are you all of a sudden being so nice to me?" I said annoyed.

"Cause I think I like you." He said.

I froze when he said those words.

 

Woohyun POV

 

When I said that, she froze so I just dragged her to the picnic blanket... I sat her down and took out the food... She eventually started eating after a while of looking at the river... She was hugging her knees for a while... Now that I think about it... She looks kind of cute... Wait... What am I talking about?!? I have to stick to the plan!!!!

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Hyung... Hyung?!?" L was waving at me crazy... My eyes were just stuck on Uee... Why was she here at this school? Didn't she go to America? Why is she here?

"Hyung?!?!!!!" L said and I finally went out of my gaze.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you know that Jung Jinyoung has  a younger sister?" He said...

"Wait.... What?" I said.

"Jung Jinyoung, the one you hate the most.... He has a younger sister that is in my class." L said again.

"What?!? What is her name?" I said.

"Jung ~~~" L said.

"That's a pretty name... Is she pretty too?" I said finally getting into the conversation.

"Umm... Actually she is chubby." L said.

"Hmmm... What do you want me to do then?" I said.

"Hyung, are you stupid?" L said hitting my head.

"What?" I said rubbing where he hit.

"Befriend her... Or make her fall for you." L said.

"Why would I do that?" I said.

"Because... Out of all of us, your acting is the best. And you already know you won't fall for her." L said.

"How do you know I won't fall for her?" I asked.

"Trust me Hyung... She is fat... You will never fall for her." L said.

"Why do I have to do this?" I asked.

"If you get her to love you then we can use her as bait to get Jinyoung... Come on Hyung, you're the best at acting... Please?!?" He said trying to use aegyo on me.

"Ugh... Don't do aegyo, cause you at it. I will do it... I have to take that bastard Jinyoung down." I said to him.

"Good... Well here is the plan... Make sure you do nice things to her... Here is her picture." L said handing me a picture.

I looked at it... She looked familiar...

"Wait... This girl..." I started.

"Do you know her already hyung?" L asked.

"I am on bad terms with her." I said.

"Well start getting on good terms with her. Starting now... Oh look here she comes... Bump into her." L said and pushed me.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Sooo..." I started because it was starting to get awkward.

"I have to get home... It's getting late... If my Oppa figures out I'm not home, he's going to be upset." ~~~ said as she got up.

"Let me walk you home." I said.

"Aniyo... I'll be fine." ~~~ said and started walking away.

"Wait! At least give me your number." I said before she could leave.

She looked annoyed but she gave in and gave me her number.

"I'll see you around." I said smiling and waving... She just kept her back towards me...

*Jinyoung watch out... I'll have your sister on my side soon.*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe:)^^

Btw... B2stlyoseob125 did the wonderful poster and background! Thank you so much^^