Signs & Hurt

A fat girl's first love

Again... I'm sorry for suprising you guys! MIANHAE!!! *bows 90 degrees* Please continue to support!

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

No one's POV

 

You and Woohyun were getting closer and closer ever since that night... It's been about 1 month There were two people that didn't like that... Sandeul and Uee... Sandeul because he hated Woohyun as much as Jinyoung did.... Uee because she just wants Woohyun all to herself... You and Woohyun were in love... You had forgotten about Jinyoung's diary because you were being showered with love. One day you and Woohyun decided to go to the movies as a date.

 

"What movie do you want to watch?" Woohyun asked you.

"Any, but horror." You added.

 

He nodded and bought a ticket to a comedy... You guys took a seat somewhere in the middle... The movie started and you guys were cuddling in each other's arms... All of a sudden you felt something weird in your stomach... Like... You felt you had to barf....

 

"Woohyun... I'm going to the bathroom..." You said and ran out...

*What a cutie... She forgot to use it earlier...* Woohyun thought and continued to watch the movie... Woohyun then caught sight of a familiar girl figure... He looked closer and it was Uee

 

You on the other hand, you were not having a good time kneeling down on the toilet... In the bathroom stall, puking badly. You didn't know what was wrong with you... *Hokshi!!! I couldn't be!!!* You thought... You then washed up and went back to the movie...

You were about to turn the corner to go and find the seats, but then you saw Uee sitting next to Woohyun... She seemed to have been trying to link arms with Woohyun... You looked away, but what you didn't know was that Uee spotted you right away... And right when you looked back at them, Uee took the chance and leaned in close to Woohyun and kissed him... Woohyun kind of got into the kiss, but he didn't know you saw the kiss. Uee knew you did though.... You turned away and walked out with tears falling down.

Uee opened her eyes and saw that you went out and she pulled away finally.

"Yah!!! Are you crazy?!?" Woohyun yelled making the whole audience that was watching the movie look.

Woohyun looked at Uee in disgust and just walked out... Uee of course followed him... When Uee got out of the theater, Woohyun was holding his phone up to his ear... He was trying to call you... But you turned off your phone... You already left the theater.

"Aish... Where is ~~~?" Woohyun asked himself when he went outside.

He decided to go to your house since you probably didn't go anywhere else. He knocked on your door and there was no answer... He tried again, and there was no answer again.

*AISH! Where did she go?!?* Woohyun thought.

 

 

Your POV

 

I saw Woohyun and Uee kissing... I couldn't believe my eyes... I thought he loved me... I left the theater... I felt that puking sensation again... There wasn't any bathroom's or trash cans around... I had no choice but to throw up in the grass... So I threw up.

 

"Omo!!! Are you alright?" A voice said.

You looked up and saw After School BLUE...

You just stood there and threw up again...

"Wait... Aren't you Jung Jinyoung's sister?" Raina asked.

You nodded after throwing up for a little.

"What's wrong?" E-Young said coming up to your side.

"Nothing... I just felt like throwing up." I said.

"Oh..." E-Young said than she gave the other 3 a look.

"How long have you been feeling like this?" Jooyeon said.

"Actually now that I think about it... Since last week..." I said.

"Can I ask you something?" Lizzy asked.

I nodded...

"Have you been in bed with a guy?" She asked.

I then knew what she was talking about... *I can't be!!!* I thought.

"NO!... I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I ran quickly away from them.... Phew... That was a close one.... I then walked to the nearest drugstore and I bought you-know-what... I bought that and I ran to the nearest bathroom... I unpatiently waited....

I then saw the result....

 

The result was......

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a long time! I couldn't think about what to write and I so my courage came from your wonderful comments....

Comment and Subscribe:)