Sandeul's Threat

A fat girl's first love

While you out with all that drama... Infinite met up... Very happy....

 

Woohyun POV

 

"So did you guys do it?" I asked.

All 6 of them smiled and nodded at me.

"Wow... I didn't think you guys could handle it without me there." I said.

"Hyung... We can do more without you there." Sungjong said and I hit the back of his head.

"What was that for?!?" He started throwing one of his little tantrums.

"So how did it go? What happened?" I asked excited.

I was waiting for their replies.

 

L POV

 

"Well... We totally got him back... I hope you understand that." I said.

"Good... He needed something after betraying me like that." Woohyun said.

"But Hyung... It's been 2 almost 3 years since he did that... And you still haven't forgiven him?" Sungyeol said.

"I can never forgive him.. Especially since Uee left because of him. My whole world was torn apart." Woohyun said.

"What do you plan to do now?" Sunggyu asked.

"Well, first, we gotta find out if he is alive or not... Then I will make his sister fall for me and break her heart... I will break her heart because that is more painful that physically breaking her." Woohyun said.

"Hyung, why are you going after his sister too? Did she do something to you too?" I asked.

"No... But if I want to everything to be fair... I have to hurt her too." Woohyun said.

"Wow Hyung... I never knew you were so evil." I said smirking.

"Yup... You know me... I may be Seoul's #1 actor, but I also should be named Seoul's #1 Gangster." He said. Which kind of freaked me out.

 

Then we all heard hard knocks on our hideout door.

 

 

Sandeul POV

 

 

I got help from the doctors to help ~~~... They checked her up and they said that she hasn't had enough sleep and she was stressed out. So that relieved me because I thought it was something worse... I looked at her sleeping self one last time and then I decided to leave her and Jinyoung in the hospital... I had to go somewhere... I called the B1A4 members. I told them everything I knew... Which was that Hyung was brain dead... We met up at our hideout and boss came too.

 

"What has happened?!?" Mr. Seo asked in panic.

"I have no clue, but I know that it was the work of Infinite." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I am sure... I know how much they hate Hyung because Woohyun hates him too." I said.

"Let's go barge into their hideout right now!!!!" Gongchan said.

"Let's be patient maknae." Baro said.

"I agree with Gongchan." CNU said.

"I do too." Mr. Seo said.

"Ugh... Let's go then." I said and we went out.

 

We then got there.

 

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!!"

 

 

Woohyun POV

 

We heard the knocks.... Shizzz.... What if it was the police?

"I'll go get it." Sunggyu said.

We all just nodded. The next thing we heard was Hyung's scream. We all got up and ran to the door. We met eyes with B1A4.

"Since you took our leader... We will take yours." Gongchan said.

We were all in panic in our minds.

"We out number you... Even if you take our leader, then he can be easily replaced." I said.

I looked at Sunggyu and he looked betrayed. Shizzz... I shouldn't have said that....

"Hmph... We won't take your leader because ours is still here." Sandeul said... And we all widened our eyes.

"What are you talking about?!? I shot him in the head!" L said.

Sandeul smirked... "Thanks for the information bastard."

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"Just you wait Nam Woohyun." Sandeul started.

I just swallowed my spit.

"Jinyoung is still alive... When he wakes up, we'll see each other again." Sandeul looked at me dead in the eyes. I gulped.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Boring? Sorry! Last Update for today^^

Comment and Subscribe:)