New Queenkas

A fat girl's first love

No One POV:

 

You woke up and you were still mad at Jinyoung for lying to you... So you ignored him all morning. You didn't eat what he cooked you even walked to school silent with your headphones in. Jinyoung started to feel guilty... Before you and Sandeul split up with Jinyoung, Jinyoung said something...

 

"~~~... Make sure you go home safetly... Sandeul has to do something with me today." Jinyoung said.

"Arrasseo... I am not a baby... I can do things on my own you know." You said.

"I'll trust you today." Jinyoung said and walked off... That made you happy.. Usually Jinyoung made Sandeul go with you.

"Come on! Let's go to class!" You said excited now. You grabbed Sandeul's hand and dragged him to class.

 

You guys got to class... And it was boring as usual. Soon it was lunch time. The bell rang... And you walked out first. When you did you were bumped onto the ground.

 

Your POV

 

I was walking out of class because I was starving.... Then the next thing I know is that I am on the floor and someone bumped me down. I looked up to see chinky eyes.

"Alright!! I have had enough of you!" I said and got on my feet about to go attack that chinky eyed guy and go all out. But someone held my wrist. I looked behind me and saw Sandeul giving me a don't-even-think-about-it look...

"Oh, it's you again... I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked.

*WTF? Is this chinky eyed guy trying to help me? WTF? AHHHHHHH!!!!! Such a faker!!!!* I kept thinking.

I just got up and started walking the opposite direction... Then I entered the Cafeteria with Sandeul... There was a big crowd circling something. I went closer... I saw 4 girls standing in the middle... They were all pretty... They must be new queenkas. I decided to ask someone.

 

"Who are they?" I asked this boy.

"You don't know?!? Their the new rookie Actresses! They are soooo freaking fine!" He said.

"Oh... Do you know what they are called?" I asked.

"After School RED." He said.

"Why are they called that? Doesn't this school already have a group called After School?" I asked.

"You are thinking about After School BLUE." He said.

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"The two are actually enemies... After school BLUE are the kind and sweet and cute ones... After School RED are the y, hot, and fierce ones. They are all actresses though." He explained to me.

"Oh... Okay.." I said in understanding... *I looked at the group again... I recognized a girl... She had a really pretty and innocent face... Where have I met this girl? Oh yeah... She works at the Coffee shop Oppa used to work at.... Wait... If she is an Actress, why is she working at a coffee shop?*

I kept thinking and thinking... I looked at Sandeul and he looked like he was about to go crazy... He was glaring at those girls... I waved my hand in front of him...

 

 

Sandeul POV

 

 

*What are those girls doing here? Why does more and more trouble keep coming towards us? Aish... I gotta talk to Hyung about this....* I was thinking and thinking until I saw someone's hand go in front of my face and waving.

 

"Hello? Is Sandeul there?" ~~~ said.

I just laughed at her.

"What is so funny now?" ~~~ asked annoyed a bit.

"Nothing... I was laughing at how cute you were just now." I said that and I saw her blush a little.

"Can I ask you something Sandeul?" ~~~ asked.

"Sure." I felt hesitant to say that.

"Did you know that Jinyoung-oppa got fired from his job?" ~~~ asked...

*Shizzzz.... Did she figure that out?!? Freak... What should I tell her???*

Just as I was about to say something, After School RED came up to us.

"What do you want?" I asked glaring at Uee.

"We just wanted to come and say hi." Uee said... Than ~~~ turned around and saw Uee.

"Neo?!?" They both said at the same time while pointing at each other.

"You're the cake girl..." ~~~ said.

"You're the Oppa girl..." Uee said.

"It's nice that we are going to the same school now." Uee said with a smile. Then she met eyes with me...

"I'm glad... We can become friends too." ~~~ said...

*Wait.... Did ~~~ just say they can become friends? Oh heck no... They are not becoming friends and that is final!!!* I went off in my mind.

"You two know each other?" I finally said.

"Ne... We met at Oppa's workplace." ~~~ said.

"Oh... ok..." i said.... Soon lunch period was over.... And school was over too... I wasn't with ~~~ though... She was to go home by herself today, so I went to go meet up with Jinyoung-hyung.

 

Your POV

 

I just was walking home... The usually way up our hill... At the top of our hill I spotted a figure at the top... I got closer and closer to the figure and I then noticed it was chinky eyed guy...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm... Wonder what chinky eyed guy is going to do....

Comment and Subscribe:)