Airport

A fat girl's first love

~~~ POV:

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have arrived in California, please take all your belongings and get off the plane in an orderly fashion" I heard a lady say on the airplane intercom. I fluttered my eyes open and looked out the window. It looked beautiful already, I wonder what it looks like around the town that I will be staying in. I rubbed my tummy a bit, *Ahgi... This is our home.* I stepped off the plane and went into the airport with my suitcase.

 

I saw a bubble tea stand and I could help but draw myself to it and buy a drink. I got mango.

 

I wondered how Woohyun was doing. What was he doing? How was he doing? What was he thinking about? Did he receive my letter? I kept on having questions about him in my head that I didn't see someone and they bumped into me making the bubble tea I had just bought splattered on the floor, but the person had just kept walking. I was kind of upset that they bumped into me and it must of been my hormones, but I went up from behind to the man leaving my suitcase there and hit the guy in the back of the head with my purse.

"Yah! Do you know what you just did?!" I yelled to the man.

He turned around and he looked young. Around my age and I met eyes with him, but didn't let him off just yet. He shook his head.

"You just made me spill my bubble tea!" I yelled and pointed to the spot.

He looked at it, "I'm terribly sorry. I was in a hurry to go see my mother come home. I'm sorry." He said as he bowed.

"I'll forgive you, only if you can do something for me" I said.

"What is it?" He asked generously.

"Can you watch my suitcase? I have to use the bathroom. Can you do that?" I asked. And he nodded as I quickly ran to the ladies' room.

 

No One's POV:

The man didn't move from the spot until he saw his mom.

"Oh? Omoni!" He yelled as he started walking away from the bag, but then he remembered. *She'll be mad if I just leave it here* He thought and decided to take the suitcase with him. Meanwhile, You came out of the restroom and looked at the spot and he wasn't there an your eyes widened. 

"Eh?!?! Where did that guy go??? AISH!!!! I'm going crazy! Where did he go???" You looked around from side to side and finally spotted him at a bubble tea stand with your suitcase next to him.

You ran up to him again and hit him in the back of the hea once again while he was paying for his drink.

"Yah!!!! FIRST YOU BUMP INTO ME AND NOT NOTICING AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY SUITCASE!" You yelled and didn't care if people saw and the guy covered your mouth and walked you over to a different spot of the airport.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Are you stupid?" You asked harshly.

He looked at you confused and noticed.

"Sorry... My mother got in town and I didn't want to leave your suitcase alone so I brought it with and then I sent my mother home first in a taxi and came back to buy a bubble tea for you." He said as he pushed the bubble tea towards you.

You immediately lifted your head and believed his story and you gladly took the drink.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Jung ~~~. What about you?" You replied.

"I'm Lee Byunghun, but my American name is Joe. So call me either." He replied.

*American name? Should I pick one too?* you thought.

"So what brings you into America? Did your parents drag you here too?" He asked.

*Parents* You thought and shook your head shyly. Byunghun noticed the change in your facial expression and the way you were acting.

"Hmm... So not your parents? Then why are you here?" he asked.

For some reason you felt you could trust Byunghun and you told him your whole story of what happened from the start of your life to present basically, but you didn't mention the pregnancy.

"wow... What a life... So where are you staying right now?" He asked.

"No idea. Maybe a hotel until I can find a suitable job and school and apartment." You answered.

He nodded, "Well look at the time. I have to go now. It was nice meeting you. I hope we can meet in the future." He said as he walked away.

*hmm... To think of it, he actually is really handsome.* You thought as you too got up. *I guess searching will start tomorrow.* You thought and walked around the street until you found a hotel. You then got a room and laid on the bed. *What a day...* You said as you slowly closed your eyes. *How are you Woohyun Oppa? I miss you.* You then fell fast asleep.

___________________________

Long time no see? 

Comment and Subsribe^^

OMG... So happy^^ Almost reached 100 Subbies. Thanks for the support lovelies!