Enemies and Jinyoung's Secret

A fat girl's first love

Italics and bold is for flashbacks... just to let you readers know:)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

 

There were three people... 2 boys and 1 girl... They were all in 1st year of high school. One of them was known as Woohyun... This was before he became famous with his acting career. The girl was known as Kim Yoojin a.k.a Uee... And the last boy was Jinyoung... Your oppa. These three were best friends... Until one day....

 

"Yah... Jinyoung-ah... I have something to say...." Woohyun said.

"What is it?" Jinyoung said.

"You have to promise me that you will agree first." Woohyun said with his head high.

"Arrasseo... What is it?" Jinyoung said.

"I am going to confess..." Woohyun said.

"Confess what?" Jinyoung said.

"My love to Uee." Woohyun said and Jinyoung flinched...

"What?" Jinyoung said.

"I love Uee... I'm in love with her... Aren't you glad for me?" Woohyun said.

"Of course... Congrats dude." Jinyoung said... But really Jinyoung was upset.

"Oh... here she comes i'm going to go to her." Woohyun said and he left Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stood there cletching his fists... *Woohyun... Why? Why do you love the same girl I do?*

 

[Next Day]

 

"Jinyoung!!! Guess what?!?!" Woohyun said jumping up and down.

"What?" Jinyoung said.

"Me and Uee are dating now!!! She likes me!!!" Woohyun said jumping up and down.

"What?!?" Jinyoung said.

"what do you mean what? We are dating!!!" Woohyun said.

"Oh... Congrats..." Jinyoung said and walked off.

 

[3 months later]

 

Jinyoung stopped talking to Woohyun and Uee... But Uee had secret feelings for Jinyoung,.. Even though she had Woohyun... She still liked Jinyoung... So one day.... She decided to talk to him...

 

"Jinyoung-oppa?" Uee said as she walked up to him at a park.

"What do you want? How did you know I was here?" Jinyoung said.

"Lucky guess..." She said.

"Uee, really what do you want?" Jinyoung said.

"You..." She said.

"Wha-..." Before he could finish the sentance, Uee had already crushed her lips against his. Jinyoung just stood there until he felt someone pull him off and punched his face.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!?" It was Woohyun and he was furious.

"Oppa... I don't know why Jinyoung did that... I just came here and he did that to me." Uee said fake pouting.

Jinyoung felt betrayed by Uee... And a little by Woohyun.

"Uee let's just get out of here... I can't believe you, Jung Jinyoung my bestfriend would do that to me! I can't believe you would kiss my girlfriend!" Woohyun said and he left.

*Mwoya??? What just happened?!? What the heck?!?*

Then Jinyoung saw a hand... He looked up to see 3 guys come up to him.

"I'm fine." Jinyoung said.

"We didn't ask you anything." The one with glasses said.

"Whatever." Jinyoung said and started walking.

"Do you want to join us?" The one with a baby face said.

"Join what? I don't even know your names..." Jinyoung said.

"Oh... Sorry... Let's introduce each other. I'll start.... I'm Shin DongWoo, but please call me CNU." The one with glasses said.

"I'm Cha Sunwoo, but call me Baro." The baby face said.

"I'm Gong Chansik... I'm the youngest one here and call me Gongchan." He said.

"I'm Jung Jinyoung... What do you guys want me to do?" Jinyoung said.

"We want you to join us." CNU said.

"What are you guys?" Jinyoung said.

"We are a gang... We are in search of another guy..." Baro said.

"Gang?!? Other guy?" Jinyoung said.

"Yes... We are a gang and we won't be an official one until we find this guy named Lee Junghwan." Gongchan said.

"Lee Junghwan? Wait... Do you guys do bad things?" Jinyoung said.

"No... We are actually a good gang... We do good deeds for people... We try to protect everyone from Infinite." CNU said.

"Wait... I know this Lee Junghwan guy his name is also known as Sandeul... Right?" Jinyoung said.

"Yes!!! Where can we find him?" Gongchan said getting excited.

"He's my neighbor and a really close friend.. I'll tell him about you... But you guys have to promise me one thing." Jinyoung said,

"What is it?!?" Baro said.

"I have a little sister, you guys have to swear that you will never tell her that I am in a gang... She'll know that you guys are my friends, but not a gang... Understand?" Jinyoung said.

They all agreed... "And when you tell Sandeul this info about us... The boss wants all of us." CNU added.

 

That night Jinyoung told Sandeul about being in a gang and Sandeul agreed because he doesn't have anything better to do with his life. And he promised to not tell you about being in a gang.

 

"Welcome boys." A male's voice said.

"I am guessing you are Boss?" Jinyoung said.

"Yes I am..." He said... " Call me Mr. Seo."

"What type of gang is this?" Sandeul said.

"Don't worry boys, I'm not one of those scary bosses that will kill and shoot an innocent member. I'm actually opposite... Actually it's like I am the head of police officers. You guys are the police officers, but you guys will always have small tasks to do... Like volunteering and stuff... But the main point of this gang is to protect Seoul from Infinite." Mr. Seo said.

"Who is Infinite?" Jinyoung asked.

"Here... Look at this picture."

There were 7 guys and one guy caught Jinyoung's eye... "This is...."

"Do you know one of them?" Mr. Seo said.

"Yes... That one." Jinyoung said pointing to Woohyun.

"Interesting... Are you close to him?" Mr. Seo said.

"I was... Until he betrayed me." Jinyoung said with hate in his voice.

"Oh... It seems to me that you hate this guy." Mr. Seo said smirking.

"What happens if we betray or want to leave the gang?" Sandeul said.

"You die." Mr. Seo said. Jinyoung and Sandeul looked at each other.

"Ok... I am in need of money... So now I will say yes to entering this gang..." Jinyoung said.

Sandeul nodded and said the same.

"Good... Your wages will vary on what assignment I give you. You will have an assignment everyday... Whether that be volunteering, helping the elder, fighting Infinite, you will have a different assignment everyday." Mr. Seo said.

Jinyoung and Sandeul bowed.

*~~~ I have to keep this a secret from you... You cannot figure out that my life is at risk now.*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys didn't think this was too boring:(

Comment and Subscribe:)