I think I love you

A fat girl's first love

No one's POV

 

You two went to the hospital it was 8PM... And Gongchan was still there. You bowed to him.

 

"Gongchan-ah... Gomawo." You said.

"For what?" He said sitting up.

"For taking care of Oppa... Thank you for staying with him." I said.

He just smiled and bowed.

You then walked to Jinyoung's side.

"Oppa... Dongsaeng is here... Please wake up soon..." I said starting to tear up, but I held it in.

Sandeul came and put his head on my shoulder... I flinched.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

"Just comforting you." He said looking innocent.

You laughed at his cuteness.... You spent some time at the hospital... Then you guys decided that it was time to go home. You thanked Gongchan for all that he has done for you and Jinyoung. And you guys left. You and Sandeul walked to your apartment.

 

"You go in first." Sandeul said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I have to go somewhere... Just sleep in my apartment tonight. Arrasseo?" He said.

You nodded and went up to his apartment.

*~~~-ah.... I think I love you.... No... I love you....* Sandeul thought and walked away in the darkness.

 

Sandeul POV

 

I got a text from my Uncle... The one that abandoned me in this apartment... The one that took over my Parents' movie producing company... He said to meet him at this warehouse.... I got nervous, so I called CNU to tell him just incase I needed back up... Who knows what my Uncle could do.... I walked there and saw CNU and Baro behind some bushes... I looked at them and they were such dorks... I then went inside the warehouse and I felt a pain go to my gut. I looked and saw a shadow of a man.

 

"Uncle?" I said gasping.

"Hello Sandeul." He said.

"Why are you doing this? My parents already gave you everything..." I asked.

"There's a problem that I can't tell you about, but... It has to do with your life... And I invited you here to kill you." He said smirking in the moonlight.

 

My Uncle moved closer and closer to me... He was holding a knife... I closed my eyes because I was too scared to watch...

 

I then heard a sound... A sound of someone or something getting stabbed...

 

 

Your POV

 

Hmm.... I wonder what Sandeul had to do... He's taking awfully long... I was going to call him, but someone was calling me. I looked at the caller ID... Call from: Mr. Jerk.... It stated... I sighed and answered.

 

"Hello?" I sounded annoyed.

"What are you doing right now?" He said.

"I'm getting ready for bed, why?" I said.

"Well, I'm outside your apartment... Can you come down?" He asked.

"What for?" I asked.

"Just come down... Please?" He asked.

"Aish... Arrasseo.... Make sure you wait for me, but wait... How do you know where I live?" I asked, but he already hung up after I said Arrasseo....

 

So I walked outside... I saw no one.... It was 9:45PM and it was dark... Then I felt someone grab my wrist, I then took the hand and twisted it.

 

"OWWW!!!!" The male voice said.

"Woohyun?" I asked releasing his hand.

"Where did you learn that?" He asked.

"Oppa, taught it to me... He said self defense is good for women when we go out at night." I said getting sad.

"Oh... What's with the sad expression?" He asked.

"Nothing..." I said and pulled away... 

"Let's go for a walk.." He said pulling me away.

"Wae? It's 9:50PM!!! Sandeul is going to be home any minute!!!" I said...

"What? He lives with you?" Woohyun said.

"Ne... We are neighbors." I said.

"Oh... Well, i'm gonna take you somewhere first." He said pulling me away again.

 

I couldn't get out of his grip, so I just followed... He led me to a lake... There was a table there with food set and everything on it... He led me to the chair and sat me down. Then he went to his side.

 

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a dinner." He said.

"Dinner? It's 10:00PM... You call this dinner?" I asked.

"Yup... I didn't eat yet.... So I wanted to enjoy it with you." He said blushing a bit.

 

No one's POV

 

You blushed a little too.... You guys began eating.... Soon you got done and got up to sit by the lake. He shortly joined you after he got done.

You got startled when he sat next to you putting his arm around your shoulders. You moved them off, but he pulled you even closer to him.. You looked up and his face was only inches away from yours...

 

Ba-bump.... Ba-bump...

 

Both of your hearts were beating fast and rapidly... He leaned closer to you.... You closed your eyes...

 

*I think I love you...* You both thought.

____________________________________________________________________

I want to say Thanks to all of my subbers!!! I reached 90 subbers yesterday!!! Yay^^

Continue to support me! Thanks sooooooooo much!!!!

Comment and Subscribe:)