Our Past

A fat girl's first love

Your POV:

 

RRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

 

Ugh... Stupid alarm clock.... I hate alarms.... But.... I have to get up.... but I accidently pressed snooze... And fell back into dreamland....

 

"YAH!!!! Jung ~~~!!!!!!!!!" Jinyoung called...

 

Hmm? Is that oppa? What does he want?

 

Before I knew it.... Jinyoung oppa barged in my room.

"Yah!!! ~~~!!! Get up!" He yelled at me.

"5 more minutes Oppa..." I said laying on my tummy...

"No.... Right now missy.... I'm gonna eat all of your food!" He said running out...

I sprang my head up... "OPPA!!! Don't do it!!!" I yelled...

I quickly brushed my hair and my teeth... And ran downstairs... I saw my plate of food that wasn't touched. And I went straight to it.

"Oppa... You always make the best food!" I said to him.

"Yeah... Not as good as Om-" He paused himself from saying the last part.

 

 

Jinyoung POV:

 

Omg... I almost said that word... I know ~~~ hasn't totally gotten over the death of our mom... And I almost spilled that word out to ~~~ again... I am such an idiot... I really love my little sister and I promised my mom that I will protect her from whatever is out there. I won't forget your words Omma....

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was just another day. I knew something wasn't right. Our mom woke up with a pale face, but she didn't say anything. This was when ~~~ was 10 years old. We were on a famliy picnic. Our father died of cancer when ~~~ was 3 years old and I was 4... But back to our Omma... It was ~~~ 10th birthday so we decided to go to the park and have a little family picnic. If you didn't know, ~~~ used to be a stick. She was skinnier than me and she was such a healthy girl. She was also bright and not afraid to talk her mind to others.

 

"Oppa!!! Let's go play by the river!" ~~~ said to me.

Of course I couldn't say no. So I went with her.

"Bring her back Jinyoung, when you are done." Omma said to me.

And I nodded and headed towards ~~~...

"Wah.... Oppa... Look at all of those fish!" ~~~ said and she looked full of energy and adorement in her eyes.

After some time I told ~~~ let's go back to Omma. But when we got there she was unconcious on the ground. I ran to her and I told ~~~ to grab omma's phone. Omma then started weakly talking to me opening her eyes faintly.

"Jinyoung-ah... Come here." She whispered. "Yeobeoseyo?!? My omma is laying on the floor!!!" ~~~ yelled in the background.

"Omma... What do you need?" I started tearing up when I saw her like this.

"Mianhae Jinyoung-ah.... I didn't tell you guys I have cancer... It's my final stages." She whispered. I widened my eyes.

"Omma... Gwenchana.... We are calling the hospital right now and they are going to save you." I said with tears flowing now.

"Aniyo... I won't be able to do it... Jinyoung... Take care of your sister... Make sure you protect her from getting hurt..." She said and then her grip around me loosened.... My eyes widened in terror.

"OMMA!!!!!" I yelled and I heard ~~~ drop the phone. I looked up and I saw her frozen not knowing what to do. Then I heard the ambulance arriving.

~~~ snapped out of her gaze and turned to the male nurses that were in the ambulance.

"Ppali Ajuhssi!!! My Omma is over there!" She said leading them and pointing at me and my mother on the ground.

There were 3 nurses that pulled our mom off of my lap and I was just sitting there when they were putting her in the ambulance. Then ~~~ screamed my name. I looked up at her.

"Ppali Oppa!!! We have to go in the back with her!!!!" She yelled and I saw terror in her eyes. I have never seen her like that.

I ran and hopped in the back of the ambulance with ~~~... I was just sitting there and ~~~ was holding her hand really tightly and crying her tears out. I also stopped crying at the lake... I always take this for granted... Why didn't I comfort my little sister in pain? Why wasn't I the strong one?

We arrived at the hospital and they took omma in the ER... ~~~ still was bawling while sitting down... I still didn't comfort her.... I don't know why I was such and idiot back then... I should've comforted her!

Then the doctors came out from the ER.

"Doctor... How is our Omma?" ~~~ said impatiently.

The doctor held his head down. And ~~~ got the clue and so did I.

"No... This can't be happening!!!" ~~~ said and she fell to the floor... I was just standing there frozen... I couldn't take in the fact that our Omma was gone... She was dead...

 

3 Months passed and me and ~~~ stopped being social... We didn't have relatives at all... We lived in our house until it was taken away. We suffered and we still had inherience from our Omma and our Appa... We lived and still live in the same apartment we found... We used it all for 4 years until I turned 15... During those 4 years... ~~~ was quiet and unsocial and she didn't care about her looks... She gained weight like crazy... Soon she was bigger than me... I tried to stop her many times, but then one night I woke up... And I heard a noise coming from our kitchen... I went down and grabbed a hanger just incase it was a burgler... But when I got there, it was ~~~ in front of the fridge with food on the ground. I was about to stop her but then I heard sobs and soon realized that ~~~ was crying... She kept saying,

"Omma.... Omma... Why did you leave us?" 

I couldn't help my little sister from her depression state... All I could do is just stare at her. But then I decided to finally hug her.

"Yah... It's going to be alright... Oppa is here. I will never leave you..." I said to her as she still cried her tears out. I also started crying.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

And that was Our past.... And now ~~~ is a little more comfortable... It took her 7 years to finally get over our Omma's death, but I just ruined it... I mentioned Omma in front of her again... I continue to help her... I'm like the Omma now in our house. And I have taken care of my little sister since. But I still have kept a really bad secret away from ~~~.... I don't have the courage to tell her yet... But hopefully I will soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First Chapter! It's really boring... But I promise it will get better....

Comment and Subscribe!

Thanks:)

Saranghae readers^^

Have you heard Teen Top's new song?

This one is Original: "To You"

 

 

"To You" Slow Ver (I like this one better!)